My Wife's Fantasy Lover - Cover

My Wife's Fantasy Lover

This story is copy right. Do not publish or post on any other sites or locations without written permission.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - MfM, cream pie, light bondage This husband and wife have had an exciting time exploring fantasy games with each other rather than inviting others into their bed. His wife's number one fantasy is to be 'dominated', and made into a 'nasty wife'. He realizes that, and that she is constantly fantasizing about his best friend. He then begins teasing them both and finds a sneaky way to replace her 'fantasy lover' with 'the real thing'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Hunter and I had been the best of friends for years. I had gone into art and he had gone into pharmacy.

We had played ball together, roomed together and had more than a few wild times. Two crazy, single guys, always looking for a couple of sexy women.

Even before she had told me that she fantasized about him, I knew that Hunter turned Kari on. It was easy to tell by the 'just lingering' touches on his arm or the way she would giggle and flip her hair when he was around.

And her pussy got immediately and especially wet, those times it was Hunter that she told me she was imagining that was fucking her.

I didn't mind. It actually turned me on. I told her that I liked it that he turned her on.

"Geeez, he's my best friend. I trust you two." I said, wanting her to feel the freedom to flirt with him when I was around.

Once I blindfolded her and tied her to the bed, she loved it. I toyed with her, teasing her, talking to her about Hunter, knowing that would bring... a warm responds. I told her that I had shared with him all about how sexy and nasty she was in bed and about what an erotic pussy she had. "Sexy pussies are his downfall, especially if they are shaved." I told her.

Then I told her that I had a surprise for her. I told her that tonight I had invited Hunter over and I was going to let him fuck her while she lay there tied to the bed.

I went out of the room and came back in not speaking, but teased her unmercifully and fucked her as if I was a silent Hunter.

She talked nastier to him than ever before. This was the most turned on that I had seen her. There was no doubt that there was a special fire in her for him.

Time went on and we played other sexy games, but I always remembered how damned turned on she had gotten that night with Hunter in her mind, fucking her.

Hunter was a nice looking, broad shouldered kinda of guy and great fun, though he is not quiet as outward as I am. He's the type that would never want to offend anyone or harm a relationship, so when he warms up to Kari it's always when he thinks I'm not in the room.

His wife, unlike mine, became very conservative after they were married, which was not what he wanted at all. He was a true blue husband though and stood by the choices he had made.

Hunter has always joked to Kari that 'if she ever got tired of me that he would be there waiting'.

We got drunk one boys night out and he confessed that he would love to see her nude and especially that pussy that I'd told him about. What he would give to have a woman that erotic in bed and attractive to boot.

"Been too, too long since I've felt the stirrings from a real woman." He stammered. "I feel doomed to a live of none stimulating sex. Hell! My wife doesn't' even like having oral sex anymore, let alone getting kinky with me." He, and his bottle of 1800, confided with me.

After our conversation I decided I'd 'fan the fire'. I began to tell him more about how nasty she was in bed, how she loved to play sexy games. I would tell him how beautiful her breast and nipples were, not to mention her luscious pussy, all the things that I knew stimulated him so badly. I wanted him turned on to Kari.

Then when I'd talk with Kari, I'd always find some subtle ways to let her know that she turned him on. Sometimes she would almost act as though she didn't hear me, but I knew her, and could tell that it always sparked her interest.

I'd already told her things about him, like the fact that he had a huge cock. One of Kari's blue ribbon arousal buttons.

Then I'd enjoy watching them subtly react with each other when the four of us would get together, or he when he would drop by to go golfing. There would be a sexual tension in the air around them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.