Card Games - Cover

Card Games

Copyright© 2001 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dave convinces his sister and her friends to play strip poker (under the influence) and later takes advantage of them by blackmailing them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema  

He's a giant killer rabbit, and he's got nasty fangs,... like this

I finished off the last roll of film by having all the girls stand naked side by side with their arms around each other. Then took the last two pictures of the girls from the rear, still arm in arm, bent over at the waist. I had them look at me through their spread legs, giving me a good view of their faces, pussies and ass holes.

I walked them up to Jenny's room, leaving all their clothes downstairs wherever they had landed, and told them all to go to sleep in Jenny's double bed. I would have loved to sleep with them there, but I had other things I needed to do tonight. I knew that once they fell asleep, they probably wouldn't get up for eight or ten hours so I was hoping to be back before they woke up. I turned out the light and watched them for a few minutes, snuggling arm in arm in arm. After a while, I left the room, stopped the video camera, hooked it up to the VCR and set it to high-quality duplication. It'd take about an hour or so to do.

Then I took the rolls of film I had taken and drove over to my friend's dad's shop. They have a one-hour photo developing machine and I was pretty sure the guy who has the night shift knows that I'm supposed to be allowed to use it. Sure enough, I walked in, told the guy I wanted to use the development machine, and he just waved me on in and went back to his book.

Luckily, the machine's in a room in the back that's closed off from the rest of the shop. I stuck the first roll in, set it for four sets of prints and let it go. An hour and a half later, I had four sets of prints for each roll. I stuffed them all into envelopes, told the guy that I'd pay the owner tomorrow (really later that day), and went back home. I put another tape in to be duplicated over, sat down, and went through the pictures. Most of them were fantastic. I pulled out the tamer ones, figuring I could give them to my friend's dad. I didn't want him to see the really good ones, because then he'd want a piece of the action. I figured I'd tell him that I just had them strip, and that I fondled them, but I didn't want to tell him that I'd fucked them all.

I collated them into four sets, put them back in envelopes, and started trying to figure out where I could hide them. By the time I was ready to leave, another tape was done. I put a last one in for another duplication, stuck the first tape in a box with one set of pictures, taped it up and addressed it to myself, in care of my friend at his dad's pharmacy. I drove over the post office (we have one of those 24 hour self-serve post offices with vending machines), weighed it, put a ton of postage on it, and dropped it in the mail. While I was in the deserted parking lot, I climbed into the back of my car, pulled up the back seat of my car (no mean trick, even when you know what you're doing) and taped the other video, a package of pictures, and the negatives to the underside of the seat. When I reassembled the back and sat down in the seat, you couldn't tell that there was anything unusual under there.

I drove home, grabbed the original tape from the camera and another package of pictures and went back out to my car and hid them under the front seat. I taped the last set of pics and the last video to the back of the vegetable crisper and the meat drawer in the 'fridge. I think the last time our fridge had been cleaned was at the factory, but I knew I'd have to move them before my parents got back, just in case.

When all this was done, I went up to my sister's room, climbed into bed, naked with the three girls and went to sleep.

It only seemed like moments later, though it was full light outside, when I woke up to the sound of screaming. I opened my eyes to see Carla standing naked by the bed, screaming and looking around frantically for something to cover herself with. Finally, when she couldn't see any of her clothes and realized how exposed she was, she grabbed the comforter off the bed and held it in front of her. This exposed the three of us still in the bed, all naked. I was between Jenny and Erin, who were also, by now, fully awake. Erin, realizing she was naked too, dove over the side of the bed, curled up into a ball and tried to cover herself as best she could. Jenny, with a little more thought, grabbed the topsheet and pulled it over herself first, then rolled out of bed.

That left me sitting on the bed, naked as a jaybird. I just calmly put my hands behind my back and leaned back against the pillows.

While all this was going on, Carla was saying "ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod... What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What's it look like happened? Don't you remember."

"It was a dream! It must have been."

"I don't think so." I told her. "I remember it pretty vividly."

"Where are my clothes?" she demanded.

"Downstairs. Where you left them."

When I said that, she ran downstairs, still clutching the duvet, presumably to get dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.