Card Games - Cover

Card Games

Copyright© 2001 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dave convinces his sister and her friends to play strip poker (under the influence) and later takes advantage of them by blackmailing them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema  

Fechez la vache

"Nobody move," I said. "I'll be right back." I quickly ran up the stairs to my room and grabbed a bag I'd prepared earlier. In it was my camera and a couple of other items. As I came into the room, I pulled the camera out of the bag and Carla and Erin both saw what I had with me. Both quickly covered up their tits and screamed at me. "What are you doing Dave?"

Jenny turned around to see what the commotion was all about. When she saw the camera, she sort of curled up in a ball and hid her face in her hands and let out a whimper, if anything.

"This is going to be preserved for posterity, girls. I'm going to be looking at these pictures for a long time to come. After all, I need something to remember this by." I actually thought that Erin was the most pliable at this point, so I directed my comments at her. "Erin, put your arms down so I can take a picture of you."

"Do I have to, Dave?" she squeaked.

I tried to sound exasperated. "I just told you what to do. Why are you asking me a question about it?"

Erin slowly lowered her arms to her sides, but was staring straight at the floor.

"Look up at the Camera, Erin."

She lifted her face to look at the camera and I saw tears forming in her eyes: perfect. I took a couple of pictures of her standing there with only panties to cover her perfect body.

"Now sit down on the floor, Erin." When she was sitting I said: "Now lean back on your hands and look up at the camera." She still looked like a deer in headlights (as it were). "C'mon, Erin, smile."

"Do you promise no one's ever going to see these except you?"

"Of course," I lied. "I just want something to remember tonight with... Now come on, smile."

Erin did actually smile, and managed to look more comfortable. After I'd taken a couple more pictures of Erin in that pose, I turned back to Carla.

"Your turn Carla." She was already sitting on the floor and had watched Erin pose (if you can call it that) quietly. Now Carla uncrossed her arms from in front of her tits and leaned back on her hands as Erin had done. I took a couple of pictures that way then asked "Can you suck your own nipples, Carla?" She looked down at the floor, but I saw a distinct nod. "Suck your nipples for the camera." She leaned forward again and reached one hand down to cup a tit. She pulled it up toward her mouth and got her nipple close enough to lick. As she did this I was snapping away with the camera. "Very good Carla."

I now turned by attention back to Erin. "O.K., now lie down on your back, Erin." When she was laying flat on her back I stood just below, and to one side of, her feet. "Spread your legs." Erin did so without complaining. I took a couple of pictures that way, then moved to behind Erin so I had a good view of Carla too. "Now, Carla, I think you still owe Erin a kiss. Crawl over here between Erin's legs and give her a nice kiss." Carla started to stand up. "No. I said crawl over. Hands and knees."

As Carla crawled over I took pictures that clearly showed Carla's face and Erin's body. I was sure that the series of pictures would make it obvious that Carla was coming over to suck Erin's pussy. Carla got to Erin and then lowered her face to Erin's crotch. She kissed her and made it last a few seconds (she knew she wouldn't get away with anything less) but she didn't lick Erin at all. I figured I would let it go this time, since I'd have plenty of opportunity to see Carla in action later. As Carla pulled her face away from Erin's crotch, I leaned over and grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her fiercely on the lips. Then I crawled over to Erin and, as she was sitting up, did the same to her.

"Come on. Next round." I put the camera aside and picked up the cards. I dealt new hands as Carla and Erin were situating themselves. Jenny looked a little surprised to have avoided having her picture taken, but seemed quite happy with the result.

Again, all the girls seemed subdued. Each time I pushed them a little further they went along, but were slow in getting used to it. All the girls picked up their cards slowly; Jenny and Erin knew another loss would push them over the edge. I'm happy to report that Jenny got pushed over the edge first. Erin won this round. When she had picked up her cards, she looked so relieved that it was obvious she wasn't going to lose. Now that she actually won, she was quite excited. (I think this event was making her appreciate the beauty of her two friends and I think she was excited to be pulling Jenny's tights off in more ways than one.)

I pulled my camera out and started taking pictures of the event. Erin stood up, walked over to Jenny and offered her hand to Jenny. Jenny slowly reached up and held Erin's hand and allowed herself to be helped up. I was taking pictures furiously of Erin, naked but for a pair of black panties, looking into Jenny's eyes. Both were side on to me so Erin's tits (or the one I could see) looked lovely and her nipple looked like it was erect (this time, I think, with excitement). Jenny's tits (or tit) could barely be seen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.