Hard Promise - Cover

Hard Promise

Copyright© 2001 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This revolves around the old and wise saying, "A good deed seldom goes unpunished". Ray and Melissa are high-school sweethearts, until one fateful night at a campout...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next few weeks were hell on me, but in my state of mind I didn't much care if I was in pain or not. Actually, my attitude probably helped me play football better, because now I had a nice, legal outlet for the mayhem I wanted to inflict. I hit harder in practice and during games, and jumped back up and asked for more if I was knocked down.

Micki began dressing a little more conservatively, and stopped hitting on other guys, seemingly having learned her lesson. On the other hand, she turned her not inconsiderable charms in my direction, trying to convince me through her sexual skills to be her boyfriend.

Brad and Jared and the other guys on the football team rallied around me in support as much as they could, but I know that Brad, at least, was taking considerable heat from Lindsey about our continued friendship.

My class ring appeared in my locker one day, returned by Melissa, who had not spoken a single word to me since our long distance phone call. I heard through the grapevine that her friends were setting her up with blind dates, trying to get her out of her depression, but not many boys from our school wanted to get involved in this bloody mess of ours.

Micki was not my girlfriend, despite her efforts to convince me otherwise. I didn't call her in the evenings to talk, I didn't spend a lot of time with her at school, I didn't hold her hand at lunch, I didn't look for her on the sidelines during our games. She was a receptacle for me, a cum receptacle. She did the work for me so I didn't have to use my hand to jack off. Every Friday night, every Saturday night, and one time on a Sunday afternoon, we managed to meet somewhere to jump each other's bones. I ate her out, she gave me head, I fucked her or she fucked me. But there was no feeling of affection there, no inclinations of romantic attachment, no murmurs of love afterward from me. Animal instinct took over as soon as I felt her tits, or she shoved her hand down my jeans, and we just let it happen. The only time any real emotion was shown was one Saturday night when, having already blown my wad once down her throat, she turned her slim ass toward me in invitation and said, "You want a piece of ass, for real?"

I looked at her, not understanding, until she spread her cheeks for me and slowly stuck a finger up her own butt. She looked back around at me and said, "Got anything a little bigger you can use here?"

Just the thought of fucking her there made my cock stiffen, so I started licking and kissing her ass and her pussy, spreading moisture around. I paid special attention to her asshole, licking and drooling all over it, all the while twisting my middle finger into her.

Finally she impatiently said, "Come on, stud, fuck me in the ass." So I knelt behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips to add some of her oily slickness to me, and then I pressed the head against her tiny brown asshole. I pressed forward while she held her ground, and grunted when the head finally broke through her sphincter into her.

"Oof," she said. "Go slow, Ray. Let me get used to it for a minute. I've never done this before."

"What did you just say?" I asked in surprise.

"I've never done this before. Okay, Ray, I'm ready. Keep going in. Ohhh, yeah, that feels good," she moaned as I flexed and pushed more of my length into her. She was so tiny, barely five feet tall and not even 100 pounds, and her ass was tighter than anything I had ever experienced before. Looking down at her, it looked like she was trying to stick a telephone pole up her ass. Slowly I was able to push about half my shaft into her before I had to start pulling back out to relieve the pressure. By the third time I had pushed into her, she was taking most of my length, and her passageway was becoming slicker and easier to move in. She was moaning and grunting with the effort of taking me, her eyes closed and head thrown back, her long hair cascading down around her face. Her forehead was sweaty, and strands of her hair were stuck to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.