Daddy's Dilemma - Cover

Daddy's Dilemma

by Horny Little Lotus Blossom

Copyright© 2001 by Horny Little Lotus Blossom

Incest Sex Story: India climbs into bed with her daddy during a storm and eventually convinces her daddy to fuck her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

Thunder crashed. The thirteen-year-old jumped. She didn't like storms. Her daddy had always told her he'd take care of her. She went to wake him and see if he'd let her sleep with him.

She climbed out of bed and tiptoed down the hall to her daddy's room. She crept in and shook her daddy's shoulder.

"Daddy," she whispered urgently.

He rolled over and blinked at her. "What is it, India?"

"The storm is scary, Daddy. Can I sleep with you?"

He smiled. "Sure, princess." He lifted his covers and India climbed in and snuggled up against him.

Cutter tucked the covers in around her and put his arms around her. Then he fell asleep and so did India.

The next morning, it was still raining. It was gray and gloomy outside, like twilight, and it was Saturday. India didn't have to go to school, and Cutter didn't have to work.

Cutter looked out the window. A perfect day to sleep in, he thought, and cuddled India close to him again.

As she pressed against him, he felt his cock start to harden.

No, he thought. It's wrong. You can't feel this way about your own daughter!

India mumbled something in her sleep and pressed even closer to him. Cutter was sure she was going to feel the hard bulge and wake up. What was he going to tell her to explain it?

India woke up about ten minutes later. Cutter's cock was at its full hardness now.

"Daddy, something hard's poking me in the side."

"Oh, baby, well, you see -"

"Is your cock hard, Daddy?"

Cutter blanched. "Beg your pardon?"

"I said, is your cock hard, Daddy?"

Cutter looked at India in anger. "Where did you learn language like that?"

India shrugged. "At school. My friend Marie calls it a cock."

"Well, it's not proper for young ladies to use that kind of language."

"Are you going to answer me or not, Daddy?" India pouted.

"Well, I guess I have to. Yes, India, my cock is hard."

"Can I feel it?" she asked, trailing her fingers lightly down Cutter's chest.

"No, India, you can't feel it, and don't touch me like that. It's not right."

"You don't like it?" India asked playfully. She tangled her fingers in the hair on his chest.

Cutter inhaled sharply. "It's not that I don't like it, honey - but -"

"But what?"

"You're my daughter, and a daddy is not supposed to feel this way about his daughter."

"Does it matter if we're the only ones that know? Daddy, I know you like to look at me. I want you to put your big hard cock inside me."

Cutter groaned. "India, you don't know what you're talking about. I'd love to fuck you, but you're my daughter and you're too young. I don't want to be the one to take your virginity. It should be the man you marry that takes your virginity."

"Do you think I'm a virgin, silly?"

Cutter was stunned.

India continued, "So it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Cutter was reluctant to try anything, but his cock was starting to rule his head. The sight of his pretty teenage daughter, lying in his bed in her blue satin nightie, with her blond hair spread out on the pillow and her blue eyes blinking innocently at him, was too much for him.

"Kiss me, Daddy," India purred, putting her arms around his neck.

Cutter couldn't resist, as he stared at his daughter's full pink lips. He leaned down and covered her mouth with his own. India moaned and slipped her tongue in between his lips. He met it with his own.

They had been kissing like that for a while, when India broke the kiss and took off her nightie, dropping it on the floor. She wore no underwear, and Cutter was entranced by her budding young tits and almost hairless cunt.

"Do you like what you see, Daddy?" India asked, with a chuckle.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.