Hot Day and Night - Cover

Hot Day and Night

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2024 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Losing his virginity to a first contact pussy to cock was a great way to a fantastic weekend which included his sister pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   .

It was a bloody hot night. 9pm and I had two cool showers and I was laying on the lounge watching nothing on the TV in my bed shorts. Nothing else on as it was too hot, the air conditioner would not be fixed for another three days when mum and dad arrive home.

I suppose I was dozing when my younger sister walked in with a new friend. She is 16, I have just turned 17 and waiting for mum and dad to bring my new car home, well grandma car, she lost her licence through age so she gave me the car for my 17th. I could not go with them due to bloody school exams.

I second took at the looks of my sisters girlfriend. She was a beauty, long honey coloured hair to her arse, very slim build with I’ll say DD boobs. My cock got very hard, very quickly and shot out through my bed shorts to reveal itself. My sister Jan said “Freddy put it away, you wanker!”

The girl said “Nice looking hard cock, hold it up for me.” as she walked over to me, pulling her dress up and panties down to her knees. She sat on my cock and it slipped all the way into her pussy. Man what a lovely feeling of her wet pussy slipping down my cock. I was no longer a virgin.

The girl moaned and came, bouncing up and down on my cock. My sister just stood there looking at her girlfriend fucking her older brother. She was speechless but her hand was between her legs. I was in heaven with a pussy on my cock. I asked ‘Inside or out?”
She moaned in pleasure of cumming again and sexily said “inside.”
That was it I shot my load into her and she came again bouncing out of control. She fell onto the floor pulling me over on top of her. I bent her knees and said “doggie.” She understood and lifted her arse into the air. I went madly pounding that pussy hard holding her hips. I just went hammer and tongs, she rode me with moans of pleasure and squeezing of my cock. No way did she want my cock out of her pussy. I swelled up and shot another load into her. She moaned in pleasure, no screamed in pleasure. We collapsed on the floor. I rolled her onto her side, as I wanted to stay inside of her beautiful wet pussy. We fell asleep for at least thirty minutes still connected.

We woke up together, I had slipped out of her pussy and I could feel our cum running down her legs. I rolled her onto her back and tried to open her legs. The panties were still around her legs. These I removed and dived into her wet pussy with my tongue. She fully woke up and man did she cum again. I licked and sucked as much of our juices as I could. My face was covered, she pulled on my hair and pulled my face towards her, then she licked my mouth and face trying to retrieve our juices. I sat up and said “Pleased to meet you, I am Freddy.”
She sat up and kissed me saying “Hi sexy Freddy, I am Freda. Man you have a nice long thick cock and what a way to meet. First contact pussy to cock. Loved it. Do you have a girlfriend?”
I smiled and kissed her back, “No, are you interested, if my sister allows?”

We looked at Faye, still fingering herself, now however her panties were down around one foot, dress up over her bra and she was in a dreamy state. I called “Faye your pussy looks very nice sis.”
Freda saw that my cock had got hard again and she sat on it. She remover her dress and bra. Man were those tits big and beautiful. I just had to have a taste. So I suckled one trying to get as much of her boob in my mouth.
Faye opened her eyes to the naked Freda and my tit sucking and pussy grinding. Faye came again, like Freda, moaning loudly in pleasure. Freda came again with my cock filling her pussy and my sucking and biting of her boob. She collapsed backwards showing her beautiful tits and me inside her pussy.

Faye removed her dress, bra and crawled over to us. She kissed Freda, licked her tits and much to my surprise, she licked at Freda’s pussy and my cock. Freda moved slightly back and my cock sprung out of her pussy into the mouth of my sister. She deep throated me in one go and that caused me to shoot my cum deep within her mouth and throat, Freda pulled her back off my cock and kissed her. I ended up finishing my cum on the outside of both Freda and Faye’s pussy. I collapsed with my back on the lounge. Faye went for my cock and Freda moved to lick my cum off Faye pussy and arse. Faye moved and licked the cum off Freda’s pussy and stomach. Man what a wonderful sight.

We sat on the floor and looked at each other in a very happy state. Although I did still have my bed shorts on and a semi hard cock hanging out. I asked “Would you sexy girls like a drink, if so, what?” as I raised up from the floor. Freda pulled down my shorts as I rose. I smiled.
My sister asked “Scotch and Coke with Ice.”
Freda looked at Faye and asked “Can I have one as well please?” I smiled at them sitting naked on the floor. I went to Dad’s liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch. Walking into the kitchen I collected three good glass tumblers and filled them with ice. Coming back into the lounge, the girls had pulled over the coffee table as I set the items down. I pour a small amount of scotch over the ice in our tumbles and added some coke from the 2 litre bottle.
The look on my sister’s face as I handed a tumbler to both of them was marvellous. “Cheers.” we clinked glasses and drank our lovely scotch.

Faye said “I never expected you to serve us scotch brother dearest?”
Freda replied “Thank you Freddy, it’s lovely, just like you.” My sister looked hard at Freda.
I answered “Well we are alone sis for the next three days, and it’s only Friday night. We have the weekend to ourselves.”
Freda asked very quickly, “Can I stay over with you and your lovely cock Freddy, Faye?”
Faye asked “Have you got the hots for my brother, I thought you did not like boys much?”
Freda smiled “Yes the boys I’ve have had do not have such a lovely cock, actually he’s at least three times bigger than any boy I have had in the last two years. Faye I also like girls. I am a quiet slut. I do not broadcast how slutty I am. Generally I get any boy not to say anything and they don’t. But your brother, dear Freddy has made me cum like I never have before. It was fucking beautiful and I would like his cock later, if he is willing?”
I was smiling very happy at her statement. But before I could reply Faye stated “No, unless you share your body with me. I will share my brothers cock with you.” As she broke out in a big grin.
Dumb me made the statement “Girls I can handle both of you this weekend, but not a word to anyone. Especially you sis, You will be looked down on if you mention you are having sex with me. I know a few boys that have had sex with their sisters and like a stupid idiot the other boys chase their sisters and drop him from their friendship list. Yes Freda you can stay overnight or this weekend with us, OK sis we share?”
Well I could not have made any girls any further happy. The both moved and kissed my cheeks. Both girls said together “We accept and thank you Freddy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.