My Aunty Story - Cover

My Aunty Story

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2024 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Aunty and Niece tell their story on loosing their virginity over three decades

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   .

I was visiting my Aunty Sue and stayed for a few days at her invite. During high school and into the start of university, I was a bit of a wild child, not drugs or alcohol, just males. I’m now 22 slim, 34DD, 20, 32 size, dark brown hair and I have been told beautiful. Some people are surprised when they find out I am a quiet slut. Always, I’m popular at parties. My name is Ruth by the way.

My Aunty asked me how I lost my virginity, just a straight out question. I was a bit shocked at first but I thought I’ll keep Aunty happy with my story. I replied “At my age of just after my 14th birthday party I went with a 17 year old boy to his party, but my parents disagreed. I went. Inside the party were around 25 boys and 6 girls. The girls were smoking and drinking. I was offered a drink and immediately after tasting I ran to the bathroom and heaved up the drink. I did drink a gallon of water to wash out the taste. I was offered a smoke, but not a fag (cigarette). That turned me off. So my ride told me, no drink, no smoke, how about a fuck?

OK I said, whats that? I was taken into a bedroom and stripped of my dress and pants. One boy ate my pussy and it was marvellous. My boyfriend pulled out his cock and pushed it into my vagina, man it hurt at first then the pleasure. Another boy pushed his cock into my mouth and that was it. I was in sexual heaven and I was told later I served every boy in the party and did ending up losing my pussy, arse and mouth virginity. I’ve been a slut ever since.”

My Aunty laughed at my story and did smile at me. So I asked her how she lost hers in the 60’s.

Sue looked at me and smiled. “I can tell the story now as I am the last surviving family member. I do not regret anything that happened to me, Like you on your first fuck, I was loving the sex. My age was fifteen and I just had my birthday. My brother, Nick, who is three years older than me was in his bedroom wanking off. Of course at my age I did not know what he was doing as I burst into his room. What I did see was his hard wee, wee, and some ‘ice cream’ coming out of it. His eyes were closed. I entered and caught the ‘ice cream’ with my hand and tasted it. It was like honey to me and I licked his hand and wee wee to collect his juices. His eyes opened up at me licking his wee wee and sucking the head for more. He actually shot another load into my mouth as I sucked the knob into my mouth. He collapsed on the bed fast asleep. I licked off his hand and tummy of more ‘ice cream’ and returned to my bedroom very happy.

My brother came into the my bedroom an hour later dressed. He sat on my bed and mentioned we are not to tell anyone about what we did as it is naughty. I promised him I would on the condition I got some more ‘ice cream’ when mum and dad are not around and big brother is away. He kissed me and agreed. Mum and Dad arrived home around thirty minutes later. I did not say a word as I savoured the taste.

A week later, we were alone in the house and Nick asked me if I would like some more ‘ice cream’. I jump up and down saying yes. We went into his bedroom and he undressed. He mentioned just take off your clothes as well, so I did. He taught me how to rub his cock as he called it and to place my mouth over the knob. I did, some juice came out, this I now know is pre cum juice. I licked, sucked and ran my hands up and down and all over his cock. It was warm, hard and soft to touch. Very soon he said I’m cumming, suck harder. So I did and the ‘ice cream’ filled my mouth. I swallowed every drop possible. It was just as tasty as the first time. His cock got soft. He lifted me on top of his chest and hugged me naked. I could feel his soft cock between my legs and it did feel great. I kissed my brother and he responded. Mum and Dad were due home in an hour, so just before we dressed and much to my surprise, he kissed my nipples on my chest. It was a lovely feeling.

We did this action for the next two months as much as possible. I loved his ‘ice cream’.

Mum and Dad were going out more and more with Nick having to babysit me. He did complain he was doing it too much and did collect more pocket money. Adrian also paid him to do his babysitting times as well. As soon as the three of them left the house we were in Nick’s bedroom naked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.