Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

I woke up alone to the ringing phone. My clock said 6:45. Who could be calling me at this hour on Saturday morning? "Hello". "Jamie, it's Linda, sorry to wake you but I've got an emergency. Jerry's in the hospital and I have several big deliveries to make today, including two weddings. I hate to call you like this but could you help me today?" Linda was my father's mother and she ran a large and successful florist shop. Jerry was her most experienced driver and assistant. "Linda, not to worry, I'll be there in an hour." "Bless you Jamie, you are a lifesaver. See you then." My cock was fully erect now. During our brief conversation I had had visions of Linda wearing nothing but beautiful lingerie, with her mouth on my cock. "You pervert," I thought. "First you fuck Carla then you get a hard-on for your other grandmother."

As I showered I thought about Linda, hard-on in hand. Grandfather Phil had divorced her about four or five years ago and taken off to Mexico where he could drink and fuck all day. Actually that didn't seem like to bad of a life. Linda had taken that very hard and when dad left for New York she seemed to go to pieces. She got a comfortable settlement from the divorce but was at loose ends. She had always been voluptuous. Tall with large breasts - more Sophia Loren than super-model. She let herself go. She gained weight, drank heavily and took little care of her appearance. A little over a year ago I had been at her house mowing her lawn when she talked to me about how miserable she was and how she wished she had something to do. She had bookkeeping, sales and marketing skills and was thinking about a business since she saw a for sale sign on a florist near the salon where she had her hair done. She had some cash, but did not want to ask mother for help, or take out a huge expensive bank loan. She was astonished when I offered to loan her $10,000 and arrange financing through my corporation. I told her that I would do it on one condition. She had to join my health club, loose the weight, and stick with the program. She had done so and had insisted on making me an equal partner. I worked for her last summer and was to start again as soon as school let out. No one knew of our partnership arrangement since the partnership went to my corporation. It had to since I was a minor at the time. Her shop was Reid & Reid. As the work increased she stuck with the gym and the weight melted away. She was now looking 10 years younger than her mid-fifties, and certainly in the best shape of her life. I was not surprised by my hard-on since that was my reaction to all beautiful women, and come to think of it she was now stunningly beautiful and she dressed to accentuate her new firm figure and beautiful legs. Her hair was chestnut colored and her eyes were hazel with flecks of gold. Quite an exotic creature all in all I thought as I stroked my soap-slick cock. She did not date. She always claimed she was too busy, but I suspected she just didn't trust men very much anymore. My cock got even harder as I imagined different ways she could pleasure herself. I didn't cum in the shower thinking I would save my first load of the day for whatever beautiful woman would oblige me this warm spring Saturday.

Linda was dressed in a knee-length burgundy skirt with a silk cream-colored blouse, light stockings, and medium-heeled sandals. She looked good enough to eat. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips as I entered the shop. If she noticed my hard-on she didn't let on. I certainly noticed her full breasts pressing against my chest and the firmness of her fresh from the gym body. The hug seemed a little longer than usual and the kiss a little more passionate than a grandmother gives a grandson. Maybe it was just her excitement and relief of me coming to her rescue. I found it particularly erotic when she wiped her lipstick off my lips with her perfumed handkerchief.

We talked business for a few moments and went over the delivery schedule for the day. I enjoyed standing close to her side-by-side leaning over the counter looking at the map, hips touching, smelling her expensive perfume. My hard-on did not subside. With thoughts of bending her over the counter and pulling up her skirt and taking her from behind, I headed out the door to make the first deliveries.

I made the first three stops and then over to Jerrgans Florist to pick up some flowers that Linda had not been able to get for a wedding. As I walked into Jerrgans, I saw the most beautiful ass and legs that I had seen on a woman. A woman was bent over arranging the display case and her tight skirt was riding up exposing a hint of black slip and lots of nylon covered thigh. She was wearing three-inch heels on very sexy sandals. I stood for a moment just enjoying the view. She must have sensed my presence and straightened up and turned around. My God what a beauty. Blond and beautiful, gorgeous tits, about 5 feet 8 inches and slim, about 30. I was mesmerized. "Can I help you?" I was momentarily speechless. I pointed to my Reid & Reid logo on my polo shirt. "I... I... I'm James Reid from Reid and Reid Florists - er... ah... Linda Reid called about an order of flowers for pick up today." She smiled at me; my heart skipped a couple of beats. She offered her hand. "Hi, I'm Lisa Jerrgans, er actually as of last month, Lisa Cadwell."(* See Hollywood Wife) "I... I'm very pleased to meet you Mrs. Cadwell," as I held her smooth cool hand. I never wanted to let go. She managed to extricate her hand. "Please call me Lisa." I was flushed with embarrassment, and my hard cock was twitching in my pants. "God, I must look like a complete fool." I thought. I tried to compose myself as I followed her back to the storeroom, but watching her ass and legs was almost too much. She was all business as she finished boxing the flowers. We got things loaded into the truck and went back inside so I could sign the invoice. "Lisa?" "Yes James" I loved how my name sounded from her lips. "I'm not usually so tongue-tied and weird, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." She just looked at me for a moment realizing that my remarks were not some come-on but a sincere compliment. "Thank you James, I will accept your compliment with the same grace as it was given. It is very sweet and the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time." She walked up to me grabbed my arm and stood on tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek. Her scent was delicious. I thought I would fall over. She looked closely at me for a moment. "Reid? Are you by chance Caroline Reid's son?" I admitted I was. "I have known Caroline for about ten years but I had no idea that she had such a gorgeous son." I blushed. "I used to be in the movie business myself before I went strait" she laughed. I used to see your mother at the club and occasionally played tennis with her, but since I got into business it's pretty much work, work, work. Plus I got married a few months ago to George Cadwell, so life is kind of hectic right now. I'll have to call Caroline soon. She is such a wonderful, warm person." I gave her mother's numbers. She walked me out of the shop. "I hope to see you again James. A lady can't have too many admirers." I floated down the sidewalk to the truck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.