Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

She looked away for a moment and then began. "Helga paged me over the intercom and asked me to meet your mother in the kitchen for lunch at 11:30. We had not had time to discuss household duties, but I pretty much knew what was expected from what Carmella told me and from a list she left. I wondered a bit if she might also want to talk to me about you and me and our sexual relationship. Caroline arrived about 11:45 wearing a beautiful suit with a short skirt and tan stockings with very high heels. She was very sexy looking. She had Helga put our lunches on a tray, with a bottle of wine, so we could have our discussion in her room." I smiled as she told me this. Mother cannot resist the help. I wondered if she had ever had a tumble with Carmella's husband. Even though he preferred young women, he might not have been able to resist a seduction planned by my mother. Maybe I would ask her sometime. His giant cock would have been hard for her not to try for.

"I loved your mother's room. We sat next to each other on her loveseat and she asked me about myself. She poured each of us a large glass of wine. Her eyes are so beautiful, and when she speaks to you they seem to be able to see right into your most secret thoughts. Each time she would touch my hand it was electric. The wine seemed to go right to my head. I had never felt attracted to a woman until today. She is so beautiful and sexy I didn't want our lunch to end. In no time we were laughing and carrying on like old friends, and then she started feeding me with her fingers, then licking her fingers after each bite she gave me. I became aroused." "Aroused how?" I asked. "My nipples got hard and my pussy got wet. I was wearing a sheer white blouse and sheer bra and I knew she could see my nipples. I wanted her to see how excited she made me. A couple of times she leaned so near me that I just wanted to grab her and kiss her and hold her against me. Suddenly she got up. I was so afraid that our lunch was over. I never wanted to leave her." "Please stay and finish your lunch Theresa, I wont be a minute, but I just have to have a shower. I was out in the hills this morning where they are filming and feel all dusty." she said. "Caroline stood up and walked toward her walk-in closet while unbuttoning her blouse. My eyes could not leave her beautiful figure. About half way across the room she turned to face me. Her blouse was unbuttoned and pulled out from her skirt. I could plainly see her hard nipples through her sheer bra as she said" "Would you pour me another glass of wine." "I would have jumped out the window at that point if she had asked me to. My hands shook as I poured. She watched me carefully as she removed her blouse and then stepped out of her skirt. She was standing there in her bra, pantyhose and very high heels. I had never seen pantyhose like hers, without a crotch. She wasn't wearing any panties and I could see her blond bush. God what a sexy sight she was. Shakily, I stood up to bring her the wine. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra and let it slip down her arms. Her breasts were so round and full and perfect, and her nipples were so hard I just wanted to lick and bite them. I must have moaned at that point, because she said, "Theresa, are you all right?" and moved to me and put her hands on my hips to steady me. At that point I completely lost control, and grabbed her and pulled her to me, kissing her hard. The wineglass fell to the floor. She didn't pull away or try to push me away, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back very passionately. My head was spinning. I knew kissing a woman was wrong but kissing your mother was what I had to do. She kept kissing me while unbuttoning my blouse and pulling my bra down under my breasts. She then pulled me close again so we could feel each other's breasts and hard nipples. God how I wanted her! She ran her hands down my hips and grabbed the hem of my skirt and pulled it up to my waist. She told me later how disappointed she was to find I was wearing panties, but I had to, otherwise I would have been leaking your cum down my leg all day. She also told me that she was very excited to see I was wearing very sheer hose with a garter belt. She finally broke our kiss and led me to her big bed. I didn't know what was going to happen but I didn't care. She carefully moved my panties down my legs, and had me sit on the edge of the bed while she knelt down on the rug. She then pulled them over my pumps. She noticed the cum in my panties and said " I'm so happy that you and Jamie have become lovers." Before I could respond she spread my legs apart and began kissing my thigh just above the stocking top, and then running her tongue under the garter strap. She moved up into my bush and found my clit and began nibbling on it. I came right then. A huge flood of cum gushed out of my pussy and started soaking my skirt. Caroline tried to lap it all up but that only caused more. She stuck her tongue inside me and I came again, and fell back on the bed. She continued to lick and suck me while I had orgasm after orgasm. I was out of my mind with pleasure. I had never experienced such delight before. She is quite a lover."

My cock was hard again with her description of her seduction by my beautiful horny mother. Theresa seemed to be getting hot with the memory also. I decided to wait as long as I could before sticking my now throbbing cock back up her sweet cunt.

"Caroline got up from between my thighs and laid down on the bed, pulling me up face to face with her. Her kisses tasted of pussy juice and your cum, and her tongue explored my mouth with a sensuousness that made me tremble. We were on the bed, nipples to nipples, nyloned legs intertwined, rubbing our pussys together, working up some delicious friction, when she said, "dearest Theresa, I need your mouth and tongue on me." I was so hot I did not hesitate. I worked my way down her firm perfumed body, kissing her neck and ears, licking her armpits, and then her nipples. What glorious nipples they are - so long and hard for me, and only me. I sucked them and tried to get as much of her beautiful breasts into my mouth as I could. Caroline started squirming and crying out. I knew she was close to orgasm. I moved my hand down her flat stomach and across her blond bush. She grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy and forced two of my fingers inside her. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh god... Ther... esa... I... I'm... cuuuummming! Yeeeeeessssssssssss... like... thaaaaaatt... cuuummming... cuuummming!" I bit down hard on her nipple and she screamed out her delight. "Yeeeeessss Theresa... that's... the... the... the... ooooooooohhhh yessssss... cuuummming... again... ooooohhh... cuuummming!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.