Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

I opened my eyes and the bedside clock said 6 a.m. Virginia was gone and Carla and Carmella were still asleep, wrapped in each other's arms. I eased out of bed, picked up my clothes and headed for the cabana. Naked, I sat down at my computer which showed multiple high definition views of the guest cottage, and its still-sleeping occupants. I scrolled back on the disc to where Virginia had gotten up. It was a little before 5. Still wearing the crotchless pantyhose she paused before the full-length mirror and examined herself. She had a perfect body. She didn't seem pleased. She turned and retrieved her high-heeled pumps from near the bed and put them on, and went back to the mirror. My cock got instantly hard. She cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. They got long and hard. She smiled at herself and turned back and forth at the mirror giving me a wonderful view. Her right hand trailed down her flat stomach to her pussy. She inserted a finger into her juicy hole, removed it and moved it to her lips and began to suck it. I was so hard that if she had still been in the house, I would have had to find her and fuck her. She had a sexy but thoughtful look as she disappeared into the bathroom. I forwarded to her exit, now wearing her shorts, top, and running shoes. She had the crotchless pantyhose in her hand, seemed undecided, then stuffed them into her purse. I knew I would have to have her again. She was one hot fuck. Mother would love to have her too. That thought made me wonder when I would be welcomed back into her bed and whether Jennifer would be there too.

I showered, slipped on a shirt and khakis over my swim trunks, packed my gym bag, and headed to the main house for breakfast. Mother and Jennifer were there already. They were holding hands at the table and smiling about some secret. They both looked radiant. Jennifer was wearing shorts and her bathing suit. Her nipples were hard points through the sheer nylon fabric. Mother was wearing a white silk blouse, very sheer, and a lacy bra very obvious beneath it. She had on a light blue short skirt and sheer white stockings, with three-inch heeled sandals. Very sexy. My cock got hard. "Good morning ladies, what a beautiful day," I offered. "Was that Virginia's van parked outside the kitchen last night when we got in?" "Yes, I put on a small dinner party for Carla and Carmella. We also had Virginia join us." Mother looked at me quizzically. I knew she was thinking about the foursome we must have had. She licked her lips. She might have been in love with Jennifer, but she was such a sexual animal that the thought of me fucking Virginia and perhaps a threesome most likely caused her cunt to get wet. "Guess we should invite Virginia to cater more of our dinners don't you think", she responded. Jennifer gave her an odd look. "Oh definitely, she really adds to the party", I said jokingly. Jennifer seemed even more uncomfortable with where this conversation was going. Having been deflowered during lesbian lovemaking, I don't think she was amused by talk of inviting another woman into the household, especially since it was obvious that when they got home last night that Virginia was in someone's bed.

"James will you give Jennifer a ride to school this morning?" mother asked. I was a little surprised that mother would not take her, to extend their time together. I wondered what she had in mind. Knowing my mother, it was something to do with sex. Was she moving me toward Jennifer so she could get us both into her bed? I was ready to fuck Jennifer at any time, considering what I had observed in mother's bedroom the other night. Jennifer was one hot fuck. Also, I missed Caroline's hot lovemaking. "Of course. Jennifer, I'm ready to go now." I stood up. Jennifer looked uncertain about how to leave. Caroline solved that problem by leaning over to her and kissing her on the lips. "I'll see you tonight Jennifer," she whispered. Jennifer was embarrassed in front of me. I don't know why. I had seen them at dinner and dancing close together. I guess, in the daylight, Jennifer saw it differently.

She was pretty subdued in the car on the way to school. I didn't try to engage her in conversation. A lot had happened in the last 48 hours. As I pulled into a parking place, she said, "James, you don't have to take me to the prom if you don't want to. I mean, I... I... " she stammered. I thought she would really be flustered if she knew I had been a witness to her antics with my mother on Saturday night. "Look Jennifer, it is pretty obvious to me that you and my mother have something very special going on, and I am very happy for you." She tried to interrupt, but I continued "Don't try to deny it or tell me it's something else. You two love each other and you want to make her happy. I think that's great, but I don't think she would want you to give up the prom, and I will not be uncomfortable escorting my mother's lover to an event that could be as bad as dental work, but just might be fun with you." Jennifer winced at the words "mother's lover", but did not try to disagree. She was still for a few moments, then gave me a kiss on the lips. "James, you are the greatest. Thank you for being so... well, so... understanding. I didn't want you to be jealous or anything." "OK, it's settled then, we go to the prom, right?" She nodded and we got out of the car. We were just in time to be spotted by members of both swim teams. I wondered if they had seen the kiss.

Chris Stanis leaned against my car and said, "well, well, well, what have you two been doing?" Jennifer blushed. I laughed. A couple of Jennifer's friends just stared. "Making prom plans, if it were any of your business Chris. We're going to the prom together if that is all right with everyone." We all headed off to the gym together. I resisted taking hold of Jennifer's hand.

Ester Jackson was back in her classroom. She looked more beautiful than ever in short skirt and heels. My cock got hard watching her in front of the room. Fortunately, I did not sit in front. She did not seem bothered when I caught her eye a couple of times. To my disappointment, I was not invited to stay after class. I guessed she was going to continue to be "unfaithful" with my sister alone for awhile. I knew I would fuck her again when Paula got tired of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.