Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

"Hello?" "Virginia, its James Reid, how are you?" "James, it's been months since we set up that terrific party for your mother's birthday. What can I do for you - another party?" "Nothing on that scale, Virginia, but I do need a big favor. I'm entertaining two beautiful women tonight and I promised a great dinner. Is one of your catering people available on very short notice to bring us a fairly simple but elegant Sunday dinner?" "James, I don't have anyone available for today, but let me think a moment. "I had a dinner party cancel at the last minute, so if you don't mind I could bring you the dinner myself." "Oh would you? That's terrific. Are you sure it's not too much trouble? If you can do it you will have my eternal gratitude." "Don't get too grateful until after you get my bill" she laughed.

We settled on a menu of cold soup, Caesar salad, cold salmon in dill sauce, with fresh asparagus, and fresh strawberries for dessert. "Listen Virginia why don't you make it a foursome? You would enjoy the ladies and they would enjoy meeting you." "Are you sure I won't spoil your plans James?" she teased. "Your presence would enhance any meal, Virginia." The meal I envisioned was one between her long tan legs. "Sure, why not, what's the dress?" "The ladies will be wearing cocktail dresses and high-heels. The higher the better." "I'll bring my all-purpose black cocktail dress and a pair of my sexiest high-heels. How's that?" "That will be perfect" I replied. I wondered how I could suggest stockings and garter belt. I decided against it. Maybe I could arrange for them to get dressed for dinner together. Carla and Carmella would certainly insist she wear stockings and garter belt or crotchless pantyhose, depending on the length and fit of her "all-purpose" black cocktail dress.

We talked about wines and other things for a few minutes and agreed that she would arrive at 4:30, with appetizers and champagne at 6.

Virginia was also a former starlet, about 35 who left the business for one with steadier pay and better hours. She now ran one of the more successful catering businesses in town. Mother had helped her get started with a loan and with lots of business and business referrals. Unlike many others in town, Virginia was grateful and could be counted as one of mother's friends. I had lusted after her for years. She was a tall redhead with gorgeous legs, nice sized breasts, and fabulous green eyes that caused me to get tongue-tied every time we met. Six months ago I had arranged mother's surprise birthday party with Virginia. She was wonderful to work with and we became friends also. She was a very sexy woman who seemed not to notice. Her sexiness was a natural product of her mid-west farm upbringing. She teased me a lot while we planned the party together, but I didn't try anything with her. I think I was still too in awe of her. I had grown up significantly in the last few months and tonight I was going to try my utmost to get my cock in her. I expected that with a little help from Carla and Carmella, I would succeed. The thought of being in the big bed in the guesthouse with my three beautiful and sexy dinner partners set my cock twitching. She had been divorced several years ago and I doubted she dated much since her business kept her pretty busy. Also, there was never a hint about her in any of the trade magazines. I wondered how long it had been since she had been well and truly fucked.

I headed for the attic to retrieve the Paula/Ester disc. I wished I had the time to view and edit it, but I had other work to do. I ran coaxial cable throughout the attic with three outlets per room, including the bathrooms. I wanted all the cameras controlled by my computer, with real-time pictures. I didn't have time today to install cameras, but I would soon. I ran the cable through the wall in the attic and down behind a drainpipe. Fortunately there were flowerbeds between the main house and the cabana so a shallow trench was all I needed. I connected the cable to a special video box at my workstation and turned it on. Success! I had a split screen view of Paula's room. Soon I would be able to monitor the entire house and record anything I saw. What a voyeur's delight!

I had put the afternoon to good use and it was time to shower before Virginia arrived. No jerking off today. I had a feeling that I would need every drop of cum to pleasure all three ladies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.