Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

Carla leaned heavily on me as we made our way down the stairs and through the darkened house. She seemed overwhelmed by all that had happened over the last few hours. I guided her toward the cabana. She had not bothered to tie her silk robe as we left Caroline's room so I was treated to the erotic sight of my grandmothers beautiful breasts, with still-hard nipples, bouncing with every step of her high heels. Her blonde pussy glistened with our mingled love juices, and her stocking tops were pulled taunt by the straps of her garter belt. She was eminently fuckable and as we walked around the pool my cock started to get hard again. I could not help but be aroused by her. The cabana was closer and I wanted to fuck her one more time before we called it a night.

I guided her through the door of the cabana and flipped the switch for the cameras. I noticed that someone had started a fire in the fireplace and turned down the bed. I picked her up and gently laid her on my big bed. I kissed her passionately. We both knew that we were going to make love one more time before we could sleep. She was so beautiful there in the dim light, her robe gaping open, her legs spread and so inviting, pussy framed by the garter belt and silky black nylons. She closed her eyes and sighed still recovering from the sensory overload she had experienced. I noticed a light coming from under the bathroom door and went over to switch it off, puzzled because I rarely closed the door unless I was inside.

I opened the door and was surprised to see Carmella sitting at the vanity putting on lipstick. The bathroom was still steamy from the shower and the whole place smelled of her gardenia perfume. She stood up quickly and moved to me. She was stunningly beautiful. She was dressed in a long cream satin robe that was unbelted. Her gorgeous tits were sticking out toped by her beautiful hard nipples. She was wearing white sheer nylons, white high-heeled pumps and a while satin garter belt, which made a sexy contrast to her dark muff. My dick got harder. She moved into my arms and said "Jamie, I knew you would come back tonight. I knew it, so I decided to wait for you. Please take me to your bed and make love to me." My hard cock was trapped between our bodies. Carmella reached between us and grabbed it and guided the engorged tip to her wet cunt and standing on her tiptoes inserted the head. "Ooohhhhhhh... Jamie. That's what I wanted!" She was too short to get my ten inches in all the way in this position so she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. "Aaaaaaaagh!" she cried as I completely filled her hot cunt. I just stood there reveling in the feel of her hot pussy and the fact that this beautiful sexy woman wanted me so much. She increased her grip around my waist and started humping. The feel of her hard nipples against my chest and her stockings around my waist made me even harder. I reached around and grabbed her sweet ass with both hands and gave a jerk of my hips. "Ohhhhh... oh... oh... Jamie... oh... oh... oh... Jamie... fuck... me... fuck... me... I missed... you... so... ohhhhh... fuck... me!" Our coupling was reflected in the big bathroom mirrors. Her robe was on the floor now and her back was to the mirror. I watched my big cock run in and out of her grasping fuck hole. She jerked as I jammed a finger in her ass. "Uuuuuuuugh... ugh... oohhhhhhh... give... it... to... me... fuck... meeeee!" as she continued her wanton humping.

I looked over and saw Carla standing in the doorway, wearing only black hose, heels and garter belt. She had two fingers up her pussy and was frigging herself in time with Carmella's rapid thrusts. Carmella was oblivious, only trying to get off on my hard cock. "Harder... Jamie... harder..." She bucked toward her finish intent on her fuck pleasure. "Yes... yes... yes... ohhhhhhh... that's... it... that's... it... now... now... I... I... I'm... ohhhhh... cuuummming... cuuummming... Jamie... I'm... cuuummming!" Her legs gripped me so hard I could hardly breathe and her ass bucked and thrust. I pulled her to me with all my strength as she spent herself around my swollen fuck pole. "Fuck... fuck... fuck... meeeee!" She came so hard she started to lose her grip. "Oooooh... Jesus... Jamie... cuming... to... you..." "I... love... your... big... cock... in... me..." she panted. I pulled her to me as my cock reacted to the wonderful friction of her cunt muscles griping me so hard. "Please... please... let... me... feel... your... cum... I... want... to... feel... you... shoot... in... side... me... Ohhhhhhhh... give... it... to... me... !"

Gripping her ass and with my cock still buried to the hilt in her spasming pussy, I walked us out of the bathroom. As we went past Carla, Carmella let out a small "Oh" as she realized we were not alone. "Jamie... Jamie let me down. I reached the bed and tipped us onto it with me on top. "Oh, Jesus... Jamie... please... not... now... in... front... of... your... your..." She did not get a chance to finish her protest as I covered her mouth with mine, and started pumping in her with long hard strokes. The harder she struggled the more excited I became. I grabbed her hands in one of mine and held them over her head. She still struggled, knowing that Carla was watching as I plowed into her. The feel of my pounding cock and her complete submission started to get to her and she involuntarily responded to my strokes. She knew that I was going to have her in front of Carla and there was nothing she could do about it... "Ohhh... nooooo..." she moaned into my mouth. I broke our kiss. "Please... Jamie... stop... please." Carmella's silky legs wrapped around me urging me on, tightening with ever stroke of my thrusting cock. She was going crazy with the feel of me filling her up, stretching her cunt walls and banging her cervix. I let go of her hands and she grabbed my ass to try to pull me farther up her pussy. She was so hot and I was ready to blast her guts out.

Carla stood next to us, gorgeous legs spread, swaying on her high heels, still frigging herself in time to my thrusts. I wished I had two cocks so I could fuck them both at the same time. She was licking her lips and her eyes were full of lust. "Ohhh... ohhh... Jesus... Jam... ie... oh... ohhh... ohhhh... I'm... I'm... I... I... ohhhh... fuck... fuck... fuck... meeeeee!" Carmella yelled as she spent herself around my engorged cock again. Carla s whole body jerked as she ground her pelvis against her invading fingers. I could tell she was getting off too. Her eyes closed and her breathing was rapid. Suddenly, I started to spurt. Gobs of sticky cum poured out of the end of my dick, sending blasts of hot semen into Carmella's love canal. "Take... it... take... it... you... unfaithful... bitch... take... my... hot... cum!" I pumped harder to make her feel every new spurt. "I'm cuuummming... in... you... you... hot... horny... bitch!" Carmella got off again as I pummeled her pussy. "Cuuummming... cuuummming... Jesus... Jamie... cuuummming... again... can't... stop... ohhhhh... give... it... to... me!"

I was lying on top of her, my cock still hard from all the excitement. Carmella was still having cum spasms. "Was that as good as when you were with Helga tonight?" I asked. She started, then looked at me and then at Carla knowing that I had somehow discovered her secret. "Oh Jamie you know how to please me so much better. Helga knows how to give me pleasure, but she doesn't care about me like you do." "Did she fuck you with that big rubber cock of hers?" Carmella blushed, and looked at Carla again, who was now sitting next to us on the bed. "Yes" she said quietly. "Did she get you off licking your sweet little clit, and tonguing your juicy hole?" I was asking these questions for Carla's benefit. She was sitting there, with a look of growing excitement on her face. I had an idea. A picture of Carla and Carmella on my bed in the 69 position flashed through my mind. My cock jerked. "Oh Jamie, yes she tongued me good and I came and came, but I really needed you. Please don't make me talk about it any more." "I don't want to talk about it anymore either. I want you to show Carla how you licked and kissed Helga."

Carla was a little surprised but she just sat on the bed and said nothing. I pulled my cock out and rolled off of Carmella. I said, "Carla lay on the bed, and spread your legs. Carmella is going to show us how Helga ate her pussy." "No, no, Jamie don't make me do that. Please!" Carla looked doubtful. "Carla, lay on the bed and spread your legs!" I commanded. "You wanted to experience everything, well now you are going to find out how you like having your pussy eaten by a sexy woman." Carla looked so beautiful in the firelight. Our juices were glistening on the inside of her thighs. She was breathing hard, her perfect, up-thrust, tits heaving. She paused for a moment, looked at sexy Carmella, and then lay on the bed and spread her legs wide. One could not resist the invitation of that blond pussy framed by stockings and garter straps. Her legs were so beautiful in the firelight that

reflected off the sheer black nylon. Carla still wore her black high high heels. Those sexy pumps added so much to her erotic look, no one would believe she was a grandmother. Her pussy was now ready to be tongued by this hot Spanish bitch, who smelled of over-heated cunt, fucking, and gardenia.

I pushed the still protesting Carmella over to Carla's side of the big bed and tried to push her head down between my grandmother's widespread thighs. "Show us, Carmella, show us how Helga ate your pussy, and how you ate hers, damn it!" At that moment, Carla did the unexpected. She reached down and pulled Carmella up next to her and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her tenderly on the mouth. "You really don't have to do this Carmella. I would love to have you kiss me... there... and show me... how pleasurable it is with a... woman, but I won't force you. You are so beautiful and sexy. I... I... would be very happy if it was you this... first... time." Carmella seemed to melt. "Oh yes, Mrs. Stanhope, I will show you" and they kissed again, this time with passion. Side by side, pressed close together, arms tight around each other they made quite an erotic sight. I could see their building passion as their tongues explored each other's mouths, and their hands began the exploration of each other's bodies. Carmella's fingers found Carla's clit. Carla broke the kiss. "Oh... yessss... Carmella... that's... the... spot... yessss!" Carmella moved her lips to Carla's hard nipples, while Carla pulled her tight. Carla moaned with pleasure as her tits got their first taste of lesbian love. "Carmella, yeeeesss, oh... kiss... them... oh... yeeeesss, you... know... how... oooooh... soooo... tender... soooo... goooood!" She pulled Carmella's mouth up to hers and kissed her hard. I could see their tongues working in each other's mouths again. I was completely forgotten, sitting there with a raging hard-on.

As they kissed Carmella continued her finger-in-pussy action, making Carla squirm. Carla started caressing Carmella's thighs across the nylon and up to the bare skin above her stocking tops. Her other hand pinched Carmella's nipples. Her fingers moved past Carmella's stocking tops and found her juicy, cum-filled fuck hole. They moaned with pleasure, their legs intertwined in a contrast in black and white nylon. Carmella moved on top and their hands were trapped between their writhing bodies. Carmella reluctantly broke their kiss. She starred down at Carla's beautiful face. "You are so beautiful, and so exciting, I'm so pleased that I could be with you this first time." They kissed again, pelvises grinding, fingers jammed in each other. Carla moaned steadily into Carmella's sweet mouth. I knew she was close. Carmella's ass twitched as she ground down on three of Carla's fingers. They were going to cum any second. Suddenly Carla started jerking like she was being electrocuted. She screamed, "ohhh... my... god... ohhh... I'mmmm... cuuummming... cuuummming... cuuummminng! Jesus... I... I... cuuummming... oh... god... cuuummming! Don't stop... don't... stop... ohhhh... fuck... fuck... fuck... ! I'mmm... cuuummming... to... you... ! Carla was crazy with her passion, set off by the talented hands of this hot woman. Carmella went over the edge. "Now... now... now... deep... er... deeper... that's... it... that's the... spot... fuck... me... fuck... me... ohhhhh... I... love... it... ! Cuuummming... to... you... Carla! Jesus... cuuummming!" I gave them plenty of room as they rolled around on the giant bed, first one on top then the other, nylons flashing in the firelight. High heels slashed the air, black and white, black and white. Their arms were around each other as they spent their passion, lips still tightly pressed together. Carmella ended up on top as they wound down from their first taste and feel of each other. It looked to me like a match made in heaven. I wondered where this would leave me, other than with a hard-on clutched in my fist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.