Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

I had my arm around Carla's slim waist as we headed up the stairs to my mother's room. We crept up to her door and I listened for any sound as I slowly inserted and turned the passkey. We stood together with our arms around each other in the alcove leading into the room, while our eyes adjusted to the dim light. A single small light was on near the bed. Jennifer was alone on the bed, lying on her back asleep. She was wearing only a white garter belt, matching stockings, and pumps and her legs were spread wide apart. I'm sure that was the position my mother had left her after invading her young love-hole with tongue and fingers. Her dress was on the floor near the middle of the room. She was so sexy looking and innocent at the same time. My cock was fully erect now as I thought about Jennifer and Caroline making passionate lesbian love on that huge bed.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened. I pulled Carla farther back into the shadows of the alcove, although it was very unlikely that Caroline would have even noticed us since she only had eyes for Jennifer. She was framed in the light from the bathroom and was wearing a tight black slip that accentuated all of her female attributes. Her nipples were hard points, straining against the lycra fabric. She had on the same black seamed stockings and 5-inch heels she had displayed before dinner. Carla gasped as we both spotted the huge dildo sticking out from the raised hem of the slip. It was a soft plastic mold of my cock that was part of a double-headed dildo. The part that was now inserted in my mother's cunt was much shorter but had the added feature of a small protrusion that stimulated the clit with every move. With every step we could see her stocking tops. This woman with my cock was a very erotic sight. Carla was holding my cock and breathing hard as she watched her daughter move across the room. Mother was also carrying a white satin slip and a pair of white high-heeled pumps. She was now facing us as she bent over the bed and began kissing Jennifer's lovely mouth. I moved around behind Carla and my throbbing cock was up between her legs, while my arms were holding her tightly. We were both breathing hard.

"Jennifer, wake up" my mother whispered. Jennifer's arms wrapped around her neck as she pulled her mouth down on hers. The kissed slowly but passionately for a minute before Caroline pulled away. "Jennifer, I have some nice things for you to wear. This slip and these shoes, I wore on my wedding night. I want you to put them on before we make love this time." She looked at Caroline with shining eyes and said. "Oh Carol, it's wonderful." She then spotted the dildo and said "Is that what you will use? It's awfully big." Mother replied "remember I told you I would never hurt you and that after just a little pain you will feel the greatest pleasure a woman can experience." Jennifer nodded and said, "Oh Carol, anything you want. I know you will do what's best for both of us. I'm so happy this first time will be with you. I love you Carol and I have since I first saw you in the movies." Caroline looked at Jennifer for a moment and said, "I love you too Jennifer and I want to give you so much pleasure." I couldn't believe what I was hearing and that I was about to watch my mother deflower this nubile virgin. I grasped Carla tighter and started stroking my cock on the smooth skin between her legs. She began to moan quietly, thrusting her hips back at me.

Mother helped Jennifer up off the bed and first helped her on with the pumps. She stood and looked at Jennifer wearing nothing but high heels, garter belt and stockings, her nipples sticking out ready to be sucked and bitten. She took her into her arms and kissed her softly. The dildo was pressed between their stomachs. Jennifer shivered and started to kiss Caroline with passion. Caroline stepped back, looking flushed and they were both breathing hard. It looked as if Caroline was having trouble staying in control she wanted Jennifer so badly. I'm sure the she was also feeling the effects of the cock she had in her pussy and the nub stimulating her clit. "And now the slip." Mother pulled it over Jennifer's head and smoothed it all down her lithe body with her hands. Jennifer moaned at the contact and reached for Caroline. "Wait" she said, "I want to just look at you. You are so beautiful and desirable and I want to savor this moment." Jennifer was licking her lips and had a hard time keeping her eyes off the dildo. What a contrast they were. Caroline looked like a slut, standing there with black-stockinged legs spread apart, her short tight black slip accentuating her tits and ass, pulled up in the front by a 10-inch cock. Her stocking tops were very much in evidence. I wanted to fuck her so badly. It was a good thing that I had Carla with me or I might have tried to join this touching scene. In contrast, Jennifer looked like a Virgin bride all dressed in white satin to her ankles. Her hard nipples and the look of raw lust on her face gave her away. My mother was going to be rewarded with one wild fuck.

Caroline placed a trembling hand on one of Jennifer's breasts, and quickly grasped a hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Jennifer arched her back to increase the contact and moaned. "Ohhhhhh Carol, ohhhhhhh... yessssss!" Caroline stroked her other hand down Jennifer's satin clad waist to her hip and around to her pert ass, and gently pulled Jennifer to her. She looked into Jennifer's eyes "Are you ready, my love?" "Yes, yes, Carol. Please, don't make me wait any longer. I want to be all yours in every way." Mother's mouth moved to Jennifers' and they kissed with all the pent-up passion of long separated lovers.

I was pressed behind Carla and I was rubbing her tits with one hand while my other was invading her juicy fuck hole with two fingers. She was panting and the mixed juices from all our fucking were running down her leg. I wanted to put my cock in her, but I was holding off until I watched my mother jam that hard cock into Jennifer's virgin pussy.

They were mashed together now, a contrast in black and white, their hands all over each other, kissing deeply and moaning into each other's mouths. Jennifer moved her hands under the slip and grabbed my mother's bare ass and pulled her tighter. She could feel the cock and I could tell she wanted it. Caroline finally broke the kiss and looked at Jennifer with shining eyes. She panted, "Now... Jenn... if... fer... sit... on... the... bed..." Jennifer reluctantly left my mother's arms and sat on the edge of the bed. "Pull the slip up" mother commanded. Slowly the hem came up revealing those firm sexy white nylon covered legs. Mother kept nervously licking her lips and her nipples were even harder than before. Her beautiful breasts heaved in excitement. The hem was now past her stocking tops and Jennifer showed tanned thighs and white satin garter straps. Finally her dark pussy was exposed. Mother gave a cry of passion as all her resistance ended and she threw herself between Jennifer's thighs and buried her face in her sweet pussy. Jennifer, still sitting, grabbed Caroline's head and pulled it to her for maximum tongue penetration. "Ohhhh... Ohhhhh... ohhhh... oh... oh... ohhhh... Carol!" she moaned her passion building. Caroline teased her clit. Her tongue started into Jennifer's slippery hole and her hands held Jennifer's legs behind each nylon-clad knee, spreading them apart. Jennifer fell back on the bed and lay there moaning and writhing as my mother continued to tongue her clit and jam her tongue into her virgin slit. "Ohhh... ohhhhhh... yesssss... ohhhhh... yesssss... that's... it... that's... the... place... ohhhh... Carol... Carol... I... love... it... ohhhhhh... eat... meeeee!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.