Angela Viewing - Cover

Angela Viewing

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2024 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Short story on meeting randy Angela and having our first in the woods.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   .

It was a warm evening when I went for a walk in the woods. I was angry with my parents again, got to do this and that and not allowing any free time. I walk softly for the skinny boy I am when I came across a couple of adults fucking each other against a tree. I quietly moved around them so I did not disturb them but I did kept looking at them, that’s when I fell over Angela. Angela a small beautiful strawberry blond hair girl was looking at the couple fucking each other and had her pants down around her ankles, her blond hairy pussy showing and she was rubbing herself. As I fell over her, we ended up kissing, my hands around her bare arse, her hand inside her pussy and she cum. Her other hand grabbed my head and we kissed hard to muffle the sound of her orgasm.

I got hard and Angela felt me get hard. She sat up on me and put her finger to her lips then opened my jeans. She pulled down my jeans and underpants and ran her hands along my hard pole. Man the feeling was nice. Moving forward she sat her hot, wet pussy over my cock and slowly sank down until her pubic bone was attached to mine. Man what a lovely feeling I said to myself again, I was in heaven as she rode up and down my cock. We noticed the other couple had moved away, that did not stop Angela riding me faster and faster. I could feel her pussy squeezing me both in up and down action. Then I shot my load into her as she fell forward kissing me again as she cum herself again. Man I must have shot a gallon of cum into her, I felt.

We rested for a few minutes looking and really smiling at each other. “Fuck you have a nice cock Ian, and it still feels hard.” she said. I rolled her over and slammed my cock hard into her pussy. I was on auto drive just pushing into her wet pussy. Angela wrapped her legs and arms around each other and we just went into sexual relief. We came together again, this time I kissed her to muffle our noise. We collapsed hugging. The evening light was moving into darkness. We kissed again and we got up off the ground.

I held her hand as we walked back to our housing area. She rested her head on my shoulder in closeness. As we got to her house we stopped and kissed at her front gate. I held her tightly pushing my clothed cock into her clothed pussy area and grabbed her arse. I realised she did not have any undies on. I asked “Did you leave your undies in the woods?”
Angel stated “Yes, but they were an old pair. I ran out of my house as mum was carrying on about study for the exams.”
I smiled, “I did the same, maybe we can get together and ‘study’ for the exams. We are in a lot of the same classes you realise?”
Angela smiled “Yes let’s meet in school tomorrow and plan some fucking study time for the next three weeks. Would you like that?”
I replied “Yes you bet. Oops someone is coming out. See you in the morning. I escorted you home if asked!”

We depart for home. I was looking forward to tomorrow’s talk.

Angela

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.