Harder! Mom Said - Cover

Harder! Mom Said

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She never understood why he had such a power over her. Fortunately? or Unfortunately?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Novel-Pocketbook  

Brian was up and out of the house early.

Sabrina knew what he was up to and she found herself trembling. She wasn't sure if she shook with anticipation or fear of what her son was going to do to shame her. His statement about a guy he knew came back to her, slamming into her mind with a force that quickly brought a blush to her cheeks.

"All he talks about is pussy." her son had said.

Brian knew boys and girls all over the neighborhood. She knew he was fairly popular and it was natural that he would know some people she did not. Sabrina found herself wondering what the boy would look like, how hard his cock would be.

She wondered how old the boy was and why her son had chosen this particular boy. And what did her son have in mind? What would Brian ask, no tell her to do with this boy?

Sabrina didn't want to think about it but she did. She was no longer surprised that her cunt was wet, it was always wet. She was not surprised that although her mind rebelled at being humiliated by her son and what he was doing, her cunt was responding intensely. She was no longer surprised at all that it was her cunt forcing her, leading her, pushing her along with her son. She wondered what made Brian suddenly act this way with her.

Come to think of it, what has made me become this way? she asked herself. Again, she did not know.

After bathing, she found herself dressing with unusual care, choosing her clothing carefully. Sabrina knew she was anticipating what her son would force upon her and she wanted to look her best for him. She selected a pair of flimsy, skimpy bikini panties and after some thought decided against a bra. Her tits were so firm she did not need the support.

She was pacing the house, wringing her hands and wondering for the hundredth time how she had gotten herself involved so deeply in this. She heard the voices before the door was opened and knew her son had actually come home with someone just as he had said he would.

She stood still, trembling with a mixed sensation of fear and excitement.

Brian came in, followed by a boy about his age perhaps a year older. As he had said, Sabrina did not know the boy. He was nice-looking, an inch or so taller than Brian.

Sabrina remained in the middle of the floor, her hands clasped before her, eyes down but looking at them from under her lowered lashes. The boy's expression was one of interest, his eyes raking up and down her body in a bold way, undressing her without shame.

"Didn't I tell you she was beautiful, Joey?" her son said.

"But I didn't know she'd be this beautiful, Brian." Sabrina heard Joey reply.

A shudder went up and down Sabrina's spine. Those statements told her Brian had talked to Joey, told the boy everything they had done with each other... everything. But even as the shudder rippled through her, Sabrina's cunt was pulsating.

Brian moved toward her and she shook when he cupped her tits with his hands, looking at Joey. "My Mom has the best pair of tits you've ever seen."

"I haven't seen them yet." Joey replied.

Sabrina stood still, her face pink with embarrassment as her son ran his hands over her covered tits. She could not resist a peek from her lowered eyes at the front of Joey's pants. There was a bulge there and it was growing. A ripple of excitement fluttered through her already wet cunt and her clitoris was throbbing.

She felt her son opening her blouse and her blush deepened.

Then Brian exposed his mother's tits to Joey.

The boy gasped with pleasure, licking his lips. "You're right, Brian." Sabrina heard the boy exclaim. "Those tits are the best I've ever seen!"

Brian moved behind his mother, shoving his hands up in front of her and caressed her naked tits. "Brian, I don't want... please baby, don't do..."

"I'll do any fucking thing I want, Mom." Brian said with his chin resting on her shoulder. "And you fucking well know I can."

He thumbed her nipples, then twisted them. Sabrina could not suppress a sudden moan of pleasure and she held her hands tightly, knowing her ass was clenching as her son pressed his cock against it.

And then Brian was pulling at her skirt, lifting it. Joey's eyes were glowing brightly as he stood a few feet away watching. Sabrina's blush became deep as her long creamy thighs were revealed to the boy's eyes. While he lifted her skirt, her son pressed and twisted his cock against her ass cheeks and she felt it hard and throbbing.

Her skirt was bunched at her waist.

Joey gazed excitedly at her, watching as Brian ran one hand down his mother's stomach and about the bulge her panties made on her hip and thigh. He dug into her tit the other hand, watching his friend with a smile.

"Hold your skirt up, Mom." she heard her son demand and Sabrina did so.

She felt as if she were back in the dreams as if this wasn't real, not happening at all. She stood on shaking legs, her blouse open, tits exposed, holding her skirt high and the two boys walked about her looking and commenting.

And she couldn't do anything about it.

Both her son and Joey strutted about her with their cocks bulging, straining at the front of their pants, unconcerned about their hard-ons. She heard them comment about her tits, her thighs, her ass and cunt. And the more she heard those lewd, ever-so exciting words, the more aroused she became. Her cunt was throbbing almost painfully as they gazed at her, Joey rubbing the front of his pants.

Sabrina's son and Joey tossed words about. "Cunt... ass... pussy... cock... tits... fuck..."

And each word sent ripples of shocking ecstasy through Sabrina. The words wrapped about her hotly, flowing into her skin and mind, making her cunt twitch. Even the crotch of her panties was soaked now and the insides of her thighs were slippery. Her tits had become intensely swollen, the light-brown nipples arching up and out with hardness. Despite her embarrassment, Sabrina was mindlessly excited. Somehow having her son and Joey look at her this way, being embarrassed by Brian in such a lewd way, Sabrina felt more aroused and eager and hotter than ever before.

"Let's take her panties off." Joey said, still rubbing at his straining cock inside his pants. "I'd like to see her cunt, Brian."

"Sure." Brian said. "Mom will do anything I tell her to do. You go ahead and take them off, Joey."

Sabrina felt the tears in her eyes but she wasn't sure if they were tears of humiliation or anticipation. She was shaking visibly when Joey began to draw her flimsy panties down. He certainly wasn't hesitant, she thought. This boy had done this quite a few times, she felt. He not only talked about pussy but was apparently getting it too.

Her panties were at her feet now and she was standing there holding her skirt up, blushing furiously as the two boys looked at the thick triangle of her cunt hair. She could not prevent the gasp from bubbling out of her throat when Joey hauled his cock out of his pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.