Harder! Mom Said - Cover

Harder! Mom Said

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She never understood why he had such a power over her. Fortunately? or Unfortunately?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Novel-Pocketbook  

As she soaked her heated body in the tub, she completed to herself what she was going to say to her son.

She hoped he would not make her do something horrible.

Yet she sensed somehow, that her son would soon force her into doing things that would truly humiliate her, make her feel shame. If he did, there was nothing she could do to prevent it. She had given herself totally to him, committed her body to him, as he had said.

Sabrina knew, despite the shame she would feel, that she wanted her son to degrade her, to make her feel shame. That was part of the excitement to her. At first, she had felt very little real excitement, only shame. But last night, she felt more excitement than shame. It was strange, she thought, that shame and desire and erotic ecstasy could go together this way.

She looked up as her son entered the bathroom, sitting on the toilet to watch her bathe. She smiled lovingly at him and ran the sponge over her tits. "Want to wash me, honey?" she asked. "Any place you want to wash."

He grinned and began to soap her shapely tits, playing more than washing. When he scrubbed at her back, she squealed when he shoved his hand under the water and tried to slip a finger into the crack of her ass. But she was sitting on it and he failed. She lay back in the tub, her cunt hair wet. She lifted a long, slender thigh and felt warm as he washed it.

While her son scrubbed at her body, she told him of her dreams, of all the details. She saw his face as he listened and his eyes changed--became hot and she shivered, thinking she may have made a mistake in telling him.

"And you loved the feeling, Mom?" he asked. "I mean about being humiliated that way?"

She nodded, unable to lie to him.

"Do those dreams make you come?"

"Yes." she whispered.

"I bet you like being told what to do that way." Brian said. "I bet if I did things just like in your dreams, you'd come good, Mom."

"Probably," she replied. "I'd feel horribly ashamed, but yes... I'd come, I'm sure."

"What if I told you to go outside naked?"

"Brian, you wouldn't!" she said, fear in her voice that he might do just that. "I don't think I'd like..."

"You promised, Mom." he said.

"I know what I promised, darling. But I thought it would be just for you and me."

"That would be for us. Just because someone might see your ass or cunt... I bet you'd come."

Sabrina shook her head. "No, that would..."

"I won't ask you to do that," he broke in, "but I might do this."

He stood up at the edge of the tub, his body still naked. He took his cock in one hand and arched his hips forward. Thinking he wanted her to kiss his cock, Sabrina began to shove her face forward.

And Brian pissed.

"Oh!"

The shock of what he was doing froze her. She watched the piss streaming from his cock, splashing against her tits and neck. He was laughing hilariously and Sabrina couldn't move out of the way. Her face registered her shock and surprise. She felt the piss splashing on her tits and neck--feeling the heat of it and a sudden convulsion shook her. Her cunt bubbled into an orgasm, surprising her even more.

"Oh, stop!" she said but there was no force in her words. Her eyes burned on his cock, watching her son piss about her tits, hearing him laugh with delight.

After what seemed a very long time to Sabrina, he finally stopped.

"Why did you do that, Brian?" she asked, her voice husky. "Why did you piss on me?"

"I just wanted to." he replied.

I can accept that, Sabrina thought, admitting to herself it had excited her. I can accept my son pissing on me, but I won't go outside naked. That would be going too far. I'll do almost anything he wants but not that.

Brian watched her towel her tall, slim body and when she started to dress, he told her he wanted her naked, for her to go about the house naked so he could see all of her body. "I want to see those goodies, Mom." he said.

So for most of the day Sabrina was naked. She felt good and free. It was nice being naked with her son, she thought. Just like one of those places where people take their clothes off outside and play volleyball and things--a nudist's place.

Since they were enjoying warm weather, she was quite comfortable in the house without her clothing.

Before dinner, Brian's cock was throbbingly hard and Sabrina loved seeing it that way. She was sitting on the couch, still naked for him. Scooting her ass to the edge of the cushions, she spread her legs wide. Her hair-rimmed cunt shone with wetness, her clitoris protruding from the moist folds. She knew her son loved looking between her long thighs, loved seeing her hairy cunt.

Brian knelt between her thighs, running his hands about her cunt and inner thighs, creating a steaming desire in her. She writhed her ass about as he pressed and probed at her cunt, twisting at her clitoris and plunging a finger into her now and then. She was building to an explosive orgasm just by his feeling hands.

Brian examined every inch of her pussy and Sabrina felt tingles of delight ripple through her, enjoying her son's hot eyes and inquisitive fingers on her pussy.

"I think I want some more cunt, Mom." he said in a thick voice.

"You can have all the cunt you want, baby." she replied in an equally thick voice.

Brian brought the swollen head of his cock to her bushy pussy, rubbing it up and down her trembling cunt lips and over her swollen clitoris. Then she sucked in a loud hiss of air as the round head of his cock penetrated her cunt, stretching the sensitive, hot lips.

"Oooooo, yes!"

Brian slowly worked his prick into his mother's cunt, almost teasing her. But Sabrina knew he was thrilled as much as she was. She felt the hard throbbing of his prick as he moved it deeper and deeper.

Then the hairs at the base of his cock were mingling with her cunt hairs and she felt him very deep. His balls touched the cheeks of her ass, increasing the intensity of her rippling, bubbling pleasure. With his cock buried deep into her cunt, Brian fondled his mother's tits, digging his fingers into the spongy surface and pulling at her nipples.

"Oooo, you're so deep in my pussy, darling." she gurgled, wiggling her hips up and down. "I love it when your cock is deep... so deep."

"You've got a hot cunt, Mom." he grunted, thrusting in and out now. "Your pussy is wet and hot and I'm going to fuck the piss out of it!"

"Ooo, do it!" she squealed, pumping her hips up and down with his thrusting cock. "Fuck the piss out of my cunt, Brian! Ohhh, I love to have the piss fucked out of my hot, wet cunt! Fuck it... fuck mother's hot cunt hard and fast! Oooo... ahhhhh, yes, yes!"

Her hips churned in a mindless manner, grinding into her son's cock as he stabbed furiously now. He was no longer digging into her tits but was holding her hips tightly.

"My ass!" she squealed loudly. "Hold my ass, Brian! Ohhh, please baby, hold mother's ass and fuck the hell out of her hot, wet cunt!"

Brian's hands moved to the cheeks of her tightening ass, gripping one with each hand, staring down at the way his cock was being devoured by her steaming, liquid, bubbling cunt.

Sabrina's mind was reeling with erotic delight, her eyes wide open but unseeing. The pleasure flooding her slender body was so very hot and good. She had never felt so much ecstasy before. Her son's cock stretched and stuffed her cunt so deliciously and she was thrilled at the way his balls banged her ass cheeks as she squirmed tightly against him.

"Oh, God, God!" she murmured, clawing at her naked tits, her hips thrashing and churning swiftly. "Oh fuck that cunt, baby! Fuck that cunt with your hard, sweet cock! Oooo, give it all to me, Brian! Ahhh, I want every bit of that hard cock up my hungry cunt!"

"Cunt!" Brian shouted excitedly. "Fucking cunt! You're a fucking hot cunt, Mom!"

"Yes, I am!" she screamed back at him, her crotch banging hard at his plunging prick. "I'm a hot cunt... a fucking hot cunt! I'm your hot fucking cunt, darling!"

The words inflamed Brian and he thrust very hard and deep into his mother's slippery cunt. His balls drew up tight at the base of his cock as he fucked frantically.

"I'm going to come, Mom!" he shouted. "My cock is going to come up your hot, fucking cunt!"

"Make it come!" she screamed, grinding frantically against him. "Make that cock squirt... fill mother's hot, fucking cunt with that sweet, thick, slippery come juice!"

As soon as those words were out of her mouth, Sabrina came. Her cunt gripped her son's cock with tight, heated spasms--flexing and tightening. It was drawing at his prick hard, sucking on it. Sabrina felt her son's cock throb even more deeply inside her cunt then he came with some powerful throbs that seemed to stretch her sensitive cunt lips even more.

Brian slumped across her body, his breath hot against her tits. She felt his lips close about a nipple and suck gently, his tongue licking the tip. She caressed his hair, feeling his body tremble slightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.