My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Sunday morning, the sun came up and it promised to be a nice day. I was up early and Pam slept in. I made up a picnic basket, and got a couple of blankets. Pam got up around mid morning, so we were on our way about an hour later, which got us to the park about eleven or so.

By that time of day the temperature was probably about sixty to sixty five degrees out, definitely sweater weather, but nice. We parked and first of all went for a hike along one of the nature trails. There were not many people around.

We had maybe been hiking for a half hour or so, and being in the woods, it seemed warmer. I took my sweater off and wrapped it around my waist. A bit farther along, Pam just sort of pulled her sweater and blouse up, and walked along the trail with them up above her bare tits. She bent her head a bit and held them up with her chin. The coolness of the air, puckered her nipples and they hardened right out. I kept looking at her breasts, and at the trail. It would not do to stare at her too much and run into a tree.

She would see me look at her tits, and smile. After a little of this, she moved close to me, and said, "My nipples are getting cold. Do you want to warm them up, before I cover up?"

I quickly bent and took one hard nipple in my mouth. As I sucked it gently, I played with the other one with my fingers. I quickly switched and sucked the other one.

Then with a gentle push, Pam moved me away, and pulled her sweater down.

She said, "Enough, I don't want wet panties. But thanks, that did the trick."

We continued to walk along.

She suddenly said, "I would like to strip right off some time, out here in the woods, and run around like a naked forest nymph. Feel the breeze on my naked body, feel it on my pussy lips. Let the breeze on my cunt, get me wet for my lover. Lover, that's you, and then let the breeze guide us to a grassy spot, where your nymph could have her way with you."

I nodded at her, and I noticed her glance down at my crotch, where her actions and story had given me a bulge.

She looked around, and seeing no one, she quickly pulled me into the woods a bit. Once we were out of site of the trail, she pushed me against a tree, and dropped to her knees in front of me. She quickly had my fly undone, and after a moment of fumbling, pulled my cock out of my jeans.

She just as quickly slid it into her mouth. She licked it and gave it a quick suck.

She then took her mouth off it, and said, "My story had you leaking a bit, yummy."

Then she went back to sucking my cock. She would use her tongue and lick right under the head, where it feels so good. As she sucked me, she undid the snap on my jeans and pulled them down enough to let her get her hand on my nuts. Once she had accomplished this, she gently rubbed my nuts, and concentrated on her sucking.

With her hot mouth on me, sucking me, her tongue on me, licking me, her hand on me, rubbing my nuts, I was soon getting close. I very gently put my hands on her head.

She was looking up at me, her eyes sparkling. Her lips smiled at me around my cock. She stopped for a minute, and looked up.

She said softly, "Cum in my mouth, fuck my face."

I did that once she took me back in her mouth. I soon discovered that I could safely thrust about half way in, without causing her any problem. Pam continued to suck, lick and fondle me. I kept my hands on her head, and gently fucked my hips back and forth.

That soon had me ready, and I told her, "Get ready Pam. I'm so close, closer, closer, now, here it cums."

With that, she pressed my cock to the side of her mouth, and sucked on me hard. My cock jumped in her mouth, as the first spurt of cum shot out of the end of it. This was followed quickly with a few more spurts, as my nuts quickly were drained by her sucking mouth. It was a quick and intense cum. I just leaned back against a pine tree, and as I basked in the glow of my climax, I could smell the pine.

Pam stayed on her knees and gently made sure all the traces of cum were gone from my cock, and she even tried to tuck it back into my pants. I had to help her with that. Only when it was back in my pants and safely zippered up, did she rise to hug me.

I just kissed her and said, "Thanks."

She smiled, and said, "And here I wanted to keep my panties dry, they are soaked, I think I had a little cum when you went off in my mouth. Not a real one, but it felt just like a little cum."

I said to her, "Want me to suck them clean?"

She giggled at that, and then said, "No, lets go eat. I have already had my appetizer."

We were soon back to the car, and I got the blankets, and we found a picnic table that was sheltered from the breeze, but still in the sun. We set up and had a nice lunch.

It was a nice meal, as Pam was talkative, and we got along so well. Once we were done, we packed up the basket and put it back in the car. I went back to the table and sat down.

Pam picked up a blacket and sort of wrapped it around herself. Then she came over to me and slid onto my lap. Once she was sitting there sideways, and found she was comfortable, she got up again.

I looked at her, and she just reached inside the blanket, and I could see her undoing her jeans, As she slipped back onto my lap, she pushed her jeans and panties down below her knees.

I just hugged her close, and she laid her head on my shoulder.

She said, "If you decide, you want to play with me, go ahead, but I want to tell you some things."

I quickly slipped my hand into the blanket and found her bare belly. I just pressed my hand to her, and held her. She was so firm and so soft at the same time. I let my hand slip a bit lower, and played with the tuft of her pubic hair.

She smiled and kissed me and then said, "I guess I did say play. Anyway, I wanted to tell you how much I loved sucking you off back there by the tree. You know how some people write their initials in a tree, I would like to write our initials, but rather than loves or and, I would like to put my initials, then the word sucks, then your initials. That would be cool."

I just laughed at her, then said, "Yes, cool."

She laughed and said, "It sounds neat, hearing an old guy like you saying cool."

I just looked at her.

She was quick to say, "I'm teasing you. I love you being older, that way you can take care of me, love me, and fuck me all you want."

I did not say anything to that.

She then said, "You told me you would take care of me always and all ways."

I nodded.

She then said, "So, that is what I want you to do, Hooker is not the right word, but you do give me room and board for free, you let me use the car for free, you buy the gas most of the time, you feed me, you pay me for most everything I do, so am I your hooker too?"

I just shrugged.

She suddenly kissed me, and said, "I want to be a kept woman, not a hooker, let's see, a mistress, no not that either, a kept woman, I like that. So, can I be your kept woman?"

I nodded and then said to her, "How long do I get to keep you?"

She suddenly stopped and looked at me. Her face got a serious look.

Then she rested her head on my chest, kind of looking down.

She said, "I'm not sure how to answer that, That first night when I crawled into your bed, and you hugged me, that just felt like it was the right spot for me. I guess maybe over Christmas, somewhere over the Holidays, I just kind of thought I had found my spot, and that is with you. I know it won't be easy, but I am living with you now, and in a couple of years when I am done school, well I'll be almost nineteen that summer, and that is legally an adult now, so once I am old enough, then."

She stopped and raised her head, and looked at me, she said, "I guess, I think."

Then she stopped again. She just leaned against me and stayed like that for a few minutes.

Suddenly she whispered, "Sorry to stumble around like that, the answer to your question is, you can keep me as long as you want."

I just hugged her close.

Then I gave a little tug on her tuft, and she gave a little laugh.

She pressed close, and said, "So, there is something else, I guess you must know, I am still getting it on with Jennie. I don't want to give that up, but as your kept woman, I will be true to you."

I just looked at her.

She looked back, and said, "I will do it, from now on, I will be true to you. Do you plan on being true to me?"

I took a deep breath, and said, "I guess I can be, but what if Vicky comes to visit? What if she is like last time, and wants to do you, and do me?"

Pam just laughed and said, "Oh, that's family, so that is all right."

I laughed right back at her, and as I did so, I slipped a finger into her very wet cunt.

I said, "So you are telling me I can do Louise, Vicky and you all I want."

She gave a little gasp, as my finger slipped into her, then she pressed her ass forward, trying to get me deeper.

She said, "I don't know about all you want, but yes, when ever the chance comes along, you are free to do my sisters. Me, yes, whenever you want."

I slipped my finger out of her and rubbed her clit. She moved one knee out a bit, to give me more access to her crotch.

I whispered, "And of course, you get to do them whenever you get a chance?"

She looked at me. A little flush of arousal was on her face.

She said, "Well, Vicky for sure, Louise, I don't know, maybe if the chance ever came up."

I rubbed her button a little harder, and as her hips moved against my hand, I said, "Well, we have decided that, but you don't have to give up Jennie. I will make an allowance for her."

Pam just pressed her hips forward against my hand, and she smiled at me.

I said softly, "So, other than me, you can do Jennie, Vicky and Louise, can you live with that?"

I rubbed her clit, and suddenly Pam was cumming. I quickly shoved two fingers in her, and finger fucked her through her climax.

She just moaned, "Yes."

Once she had finished her climax, she just sat there, my fingers in her wet cunt, and her cunt walls twitching on me.

She whispered, "That was real good."

With that said, she moved so my fingers slipped out of her. She reached in her pocket, and suddenly produced a couple of paper towels. She handed me one, and then sort of holding the blanket around her, she folded the other one, and then placed it in her panties, and pulled her panties and jeans back up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.