My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Sunday morning found everyone a little subdued. Pam was up early, and she just smiled at me, but did not say much. Vicky was treating her weekend as a holiday, and she slept late.

Once she was up, she was a little quiet. Once the afternoon came, it was soon time to drive her to the airport.

Pam did not go with us, so it was just Vicky and I on the drive.

Once we were in the car, Vicky was very talkative.

She started with, "Thanks so much for letting me come home for the holiday. What about Christmas, can I come home then also?"

I smiled and said, "Anytime, anytime, you can always come visit. Yes consider my house your home also."

Then she said, "I should have been up earlier. I did not have time to check on what Pam's reaction was to every thing last night. Do you think she was upset?"

I shook my head, and said, "I don't think she was upset. I do think she let you talk her into it, but then again, she knew it was up to her."

Vicky just nodded, then said, "Be good to her, sorry, I don't have to tell you that."

I smiled.

Vicky then said, "So, I had a great visit. Loved fucking you again."

I laughed and said, "You don't get any in University? With a chest like yours, you should be beating them off."

She laughed also, and actually kind of blushed.

I peered at her.

She smiled and said, "Todate, my sex life is doing my room mate. She is a sweet girl."

I smiled and said, "Oh."

Vicky then laughed out loud, and said, "She is really taken with my chest. She can play with my tits for hours. I know she will be pissed when I tell her how I fucked you on the weekend. But then I will take by blouse and bra off, and she will be putty in my hands."

I just looked at her.

Vicky laughed softly and said, "Barb, knows the score. I told her I was bi. I think she is actually a lez, but she knows how it is with me. I will tell her all about it, just as a reminder to her. We may get it on, but she does not own me."

We were soon at the airport. Vicky gave me a sweet kiss, and waved, then was on her way.

Back home, Pam was finishing some studing.

I asked, "How's the project coming?"

She just looked at me and smiling, said, "Almost done."

Life went on normally for the next few weeks. I bought myself a new car, and rather than trade in my old one, I kept that for Pam. She had her beginners for some time, and with driver training at school, and me teaching her, she soon had her license. I think she liked being able to drive to school. Plus having her own wheels, gave her a sense of independence.

The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas went by quickly. University gets out early so, so on the tenth of December Vicky phoned.

I answered the phone, and let Pam know it was Vicky. Pam took another line.

Vicky said her last day was the fifteenth, and would be home after that. Then she surprised us both.

She said, "I was talking to Louise, and her man is going home for Christmas, and there is not room for Louise. So, she was wondering, if you might be interested in getting the whole family back together for the Holidays."

Pam looked at me expectantly, and I just said, "Sure, tell Louise to come along. I will have to set up another bedroom, map out sleeping plans, but sure, be nice to see her."

Vicky laughed into the phone, and said, "When you are mapping out plans, just make sure I sleep with Pam."

Pam blushed and said, "Vicky!!"

Vicky just laughed and went on, "Pammy, you and I should seduce Louise."

Pam blushed even more, and said, "Vicky, stop that."

I was not saying much, so Vicky turned her attention to me.

She said, "So John, does the idea of Louise and I both, turn you on or what?"

I laughed out loud at her and just said, "I think you may be getting a little ahead of yourself."

Vicky just said, "Yes, you are probably right, but it is a thought eh?"

I noticed Pam watching me intently during this exchange.

I just said, "So, let me know times, and if you or Louise need any money to help with tickets. I am going, so talk to Pam."

With that, I hung up, and let the two of them talk.

I did not listen to Pam, but could not help but hear her say "Vicky!!" a couple of times.

The next morning over breakfast, Pam was happy.

She said, "All three of us, together at Christmas, that will be so cool."

I said to her, "It makes for more work. Just having you here, I mean, you are not a problem, it's just that I have never decorated very much. But with three girls around, I guess I had better get to work."

Pam said, "Can I cook, I mean, will you get me some supplies, so I can make sweets, cookies, pies and such?"

I just nodded and said, "Yes, lets do it up good."

Pam smiled and said, "I will help all I can."

It was Friday, so the next day Pam and I went shopping. She had a list of cooking supplies and groceries, she wanted. We went to the mall and loaded up on Christmas decorations and stuff on her list.

I said, "We can worry about this for now, and once they are home, then we will have to get an idea of what they might need, then shop for presents."

Pam looked at me, and said, "I never even thought of that. We will need ideas."

I said, "Two University girls, some supplies will be easy to figure out for them."

Once we were home, we were awhile just unloading.

It was soon the fourteenth. Vicky phoned and said they were about two hundred dollars short on the price of plane tickets. I wired her the money that night. And I made plans to pick them up at the airport the afternoon. of the sixteenth.

Pam went with me. It had been quite a while since I had seen Louise, so I was looking forward to that.

When we got there, we did not have long to wait. Soon Louise and Vicky were there. Vicky came right over and kissed me. Louise and Pam were hugging, and then Louise looked at me, smiled and gave me a big hug. I saw her glance at Pam and Vicky as they kissed.

As we got in the car, Louise said to the other two, "Do you two have to kiss like that in public. You look like lezzies."

Vicky was going to say something, but I noticed she held her tongue.

The ride back to my place was spent in catching up on each other's news.

The next few days went quickly. We decorated, put up a tree, and the three of them all worked at cooking.

Our discussions, soon gave us some ideas for presents. It is not hard to find things to buy for University students. So while not going over board, we soon had a pile of presents for each of them.

Louise seemed to be keeping rein on some of her feelings. It was like she did not like Pam and Vicky sleeping together. I was not sure if she noticed that a couple of nights, Vicky slipped in with me for an hour or so.

Both Vicky and Louise spent a couple of days catching up with some friends. I was kind of wondering how to approach them about their Mother. But that solved itself, when they found out that Ellen and her new man were going away for the Holiday.

It was the night before Christmas Eve. I was watching TV, sort of half laying on the sofa. Louise was in my Lazy Boy. Pam and Vicky had just gone up to bed.

Louise looked at me, then got up. She came over and sat down beside me.

She looked at me, and said, "Put your arm around me."

I did, and gently pulled her to me.

She laid her head on my shoulder, and said softly, "It's been a long time."

I smiled and nodded.

She then said, "So, have I got to be an old prude or something? Why does it bother me, that the two of them are so obviously having sex together."

I smiled and said, "Maybe, it is not the sex. Maybe it is just the two of them being so close. Maybe you want that closeness."

She looked at me.

Then she said, "I know I was your hooker for a year, but I never felt like I was used. I always looked at it, like you were there for me, when I needed someone. It was my way of repaying you. I wanted to do it."

She looked at me, and said, "Then you helped Vic, and now you have even taken Pam into your house. You have been so good to us all. Now you are basically footing the bill to give us a Christmas."

I just shrugged, and said, "I could not do what I have done over the years, and not care for you all. Yes, you and I and Vicky and I, had a rather strange arrangement, but I think you both care for me, and you both know I cared, and do still care. So this is what I wanted to do. I don't want to make this sound weird, but it is like you three are my kids. Well, not kids, but a similiar feeling at times."

Louise just looked at me. Then she asked, "You doing Pam?"

I just shook my head.

She did not say anything.

Then I said, "Pam is young. She missed her Dad, more so than you and Vicky. You and Vicky were close when you were home. Pam and Vicky have found a similiar closeness, but it includes sex also. Remember when you and Vicky had no secrets from each other. They just took that closeness to another level. In that light, it seems so natural."

Louise just nodded, and then said softly, "You are so smart. I am so glad that I started all this. You have been so good for us all."

I laughed softly and said, "It is not like I did not get something out of it."

Louise said, "Just some sex, from a couple of very willing girls."

I shook my head, and said, "I got a lot more than that. That is why you are here tonight, why Vicky is here, and why Pam is here. I got more than sex, I got some very dear friends."

Louise just put her arm around me, and hugged me tightly. She looked up at me, and there were tears on her cheeks.

She said softly, "I am in love with Bill, that is my man. But in many ways, I love you, and Bill is far away. I want to go to bed with you."

I looked at her, and whispered, "Are you sure of that?"

She just nodded, then stood up, and reached for my hand. I rose, and we went upstairs.

Once in the bedroom, she just stripped off, and crawled into my bed. I crawled in naked a minute behind her. I left the lamp on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.