My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

The next few weeks went quickly. The girls basically worked out a schedule. They would take turns sleeping with me, and who ever was with me, left the other two to sleep together.

Vicky's otherwise flat stomach, was beginning to show a slight bulge, and her nipples had darkened some. Her pregnacy was agreeing with her, as she looked radiant.

It was a Thursday night, when at supper Pam said, "I have a little announcement."

She quickly went on, "I was talking to Becky today and she is very anxious to get together with Vic. I suggested Saturday, and she said she had Saturday afternoon free, so if you two are agreeable?"

She looked at Vicky and I.

Vicky quickly said, "You know I am game, John?"

I nodded.

Pam then turned to Louise and said, "Guess you and me better find something to do."

Louise said giggling, "I want to watch."

Vicky just said, "Another time, Lou, this is special."

Louise pouted, but then laughed as she said, "Another time, I'll be joining you."

Friday night, the first fly arrived in the ointment.

Louise said to me, "Pam and I want to so some serious shopping on Saturday afternoon, and it hard with Mark with us."

I looked at her.

She said, "I'll get him up early, and you know he sleeps good. You put him down for his nap after dinner, and he will sleep during your fun."

I don't know why I agreed, but I did.

Louise was good to her word. She slept with me Friday night, and just hugged up.

She said, "I will let you keep your strength for tomorrow."

She was up early with Mark, and played with him most of the morning, trying to wear him down.

It was close to noon time when she and Pam left. I fed Mark some dinner, and about twelve thirty put him to bed. He played for a few minutes, but went off to sleep.

I had a quick shower, and just put on some shorts and a t-shirt.

Vicky on the other hand fussed most of the morning. She was actually nervous. She had showered early, and I looked in as she had the razor, trimming her pubic hair.

She modeled it for me. She had her little tuft of hair trimmed neatly. Her cunt lips were wet, and a little puffy.

She saw me notice that, and said, "Can't help it, I am so fucking horny, God I hope she likes me."

I smiled and said, "You are worrying about nothing. Becky will love you."

She gave a little grin, and said, "That's what Pam and Lou tell me too. Oh, I hope so."

I said to her, "Maybe I'd better suck you off, so you will relax."

She gave me a big grin and said, "Becky is doing me first today. But hey, you can have some very wet seconds."

I just nodded.

I was down stairs waiting, when Vicky came down. What a horny sight. She had on a top that had the spagetti straps, and it must have been two sizes too small, as it hugged every contour of her tits. Her nipples made little dents in the top. It was white, and her darker nipples showed right through.

She also had on a pair of shorts and they were actually very baggy. The legs were loose, and I knew a hand could easily slip up the legs. I knew she would have nothing under them.

She did a little spin and asked, "Do I look O.K."

I just said, "Fantastic. You sure you don't want a quick suck?"

She smiled and said, "Seconds, wet seconds."

I said, "Still wet?"

She nodded and said, "Dripping."

Then she added, "Becky better get her soon, or I will have to go up and wipe it off."

I said softly, "Show me."

She very quickly pulled the crotch of her shorts to one side. Surprise, she did have panties on. They were a very light green and there was a large wet spot on them.

Just then the door bell rang. I jumped up and went to the door. Becky was waiting there. She had on a halter, that had a little string that ran up and tied behind her neck. The halter was orange, and it was tight. Her big tits were lifted and accented by the halter. She had on very tight shorts and just a pair of sandals. She quickly kicked them off as she came in.

She gave me a peck on the lips and said, "Someone said there was a party here today."

She walked into the living room, and stopped and looked at Vicky.

She just said, "Nice."

Becky's shorts were so tight, that they were pressed right into her cunt. Her cunt lips were actually pushing out the material on both sides of the seam. Her nipples were also getting hard, as she stood there eyeing Vicky.

Vicky kind of blushed as Becky said that, but that soon disappeared.

Vicky just said, "Are you as fucking horny as I am."

Becky just nodded and undid her shorts. As she popped the button open and pulled the zipper down. you could tell that she had no panties on under the shorts.

As she kicked the shorts off, I thought, "Pretty pink clit."

Vicky just stood there watching Becky drop her shorts. I saw her shiver, and she undid her shorts and let them fall down to the floor. Her green panties had a dark, wet stain on the front of them.

Becky looked at her crotch, and said, "Fuck girl, you are horny."

Vicky glanced down and gave a little smile.

They slowly moved together. Their arms slowly slid around each other, and their lips brushed.

Becky said softly, "I want you."

Vicky said a little more loudly, "Oh, I want to fuck you so bad."

As she said that, her hands came up behind Becky's neck and quickly pulled the bow out of the strings holding the top of her halter up. Once it was undone, she stepped back a bit.

Her hands were still on Becky's shoulders.

She said, "I want to see these big tits."

She slowly brought her hands down across the front of Becky's shoulders, pulling the halter down as she moved her hands lower. Becky's hands were moving to the bottom of Vicky's short top. She was ready to pull it up.

I watched as gradually Becky's big forty D tits came into view. Her nipples were standing out hard.

Vicky's little hands came up and tried to grip those big tits. She soon gave up, and moved her hands to the ends and caressed Becky's nipples. Becky moaned deep and a shudder ran through her body.

Vicky said, "I heard they were sensitive. Can you really cum just getting your tits sucked?"

Becky just nodded her reply, and whispered, "Your turn."

With that she slowly slid Vicky's top up over her tits and pulled it off over her head. Vicky's tits bounced into view. Vicky's tits look big, but she is small, and that makes her 36C tits look big on her. But compared to those 40Ds, they did not look so big.

Once the breasts were bare, they hugged, rubbing their tits against each other, and their lips met. This time in a long, tongue tasting kiss. As they kissed, they moved so their nipples would bump each others.

Vicky still had her panties on, other than that they were bare.

A couple more kisses, and suddenly Becky dropped to her knees in front of Vicky. Her hands quickly found the sides of her panties. Before she started to pull them down she rubbed her face on the wet spot on the front of them.

Vicky just said, "Oh, God,"

Her hands quickly found Backy's head and she pressed her face against the front of her wet panties.

Becky said, "I can feel your heat. You are so hot."

Vicky replied, "I want to fuck. I want to fuck you."

Becky just held her close, and used her teeth to find the top of Vicky's panties. She got a good grip with her mouth and then used her teeth to drag Vicky's panties down over her hips. As the panties pulled out of Vicky's wet crotch a long string of her girl cream stretched from her cunt to the lowering panties.

Becky moaned a quick, "Oh, oh."

She stopped the downward movement of the panties, and held them with her hands. Her mouth moved closer and found the string of cunt juice where it was stuck to the crotch of the panties. Becky sucked it into her mouth, and followed it up to the wet cunt that was holding the other end.

When she reached Vicky's wet, swollen lips, she ran her tongue in her cunt hole, then slipping her tongue up her slit, she made contact with her clit.

Vicky actually pushed her away, and said, "Fuck I am so close. I want to do you too."

Becky pushed her panties down the rest of the way, and as she did that, she pulled vicky down to the floor. The comforter was already there, and Vicky slowly sank to the floor and laid back.

Becky was quick to turn around, and they started at each other's faces. They kissed and licked around each others mouths, and then down the necks. They did not linger long, and soon found nipples with their hands and mouths.

As Vicky sucked a nipple into her mouth, Becky moaned deep in her chest. It almost sounded like a loud purr.

As horny as they both were, they moved lower. Their mouths were like heat seeking missiles, as they quickly found each other's hot centers.

There were two loud moans as their mouths found each other's cunts. There was not a lot of finesse, two horny women, found two wet cunts and two throbbing clits. Then it was a race to see who would make the other cum first.

I had a better look of Vicky who was on the bottom, as her tongue lashed at Becky's clit. Becky being on top, had her head buried in Vicky's crotch.

The room was filled with the sounds of wet slurpping and sexy moans. I was just about to drop my shorts and get ready to join them. Becky's wet cunt was right there in front of me, and I planned that once she came in Vic's mouth, I would slip my cock in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.