My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

We maybe lay there for twenty minutes or so, when Vicky kind of leaned over and whispered to me, "I didn't get off."

I decided to correct that right away. I was not sure if I would do her with my mouth or use my cock.

Mary Beth said softly, "Can I help?"

Vicky's eyes lit right up, and she said, "You can help by just staying right there, only get those legs open."

She moved and soon had her head buried in Mary Beth's crotch, and her cute little ass in the air.

She said to Mary Beth, "This is called getting bitched. You know doggie style, and the bitch gets mounted from behind."

Watching Vicky go down on her, put life back in my cock, and I moved in behind her, and slipped my cock into her. Her cunt was soaked and I slid right into her. She wiggled her butt all the time I was sliding in.

I took hold of her hips and started fucking her hard and fast, making sure I kept her pressed to Mary Beth's cunt. Vicky was real horny and she soon was bucking her ass back on me. I knew she would be quick, and I concentrated on fucking her hard.

I think the whole scene had Mary Beth turned on, as she was getting her freshly fucked cunt eaten, and saw me plowing my cock in and out of Vicky.

As it was Vicky came first, and Mary Beth was right behind her. I jammed my cock in deep and held it there, letting her spasm on my shaft. Vicky's cunt muscles were squeezing me tightly, so I knew she was having a good one. I looked at Mary Beth's face, and saw her grimace, and then she was fucking her hips up at Vicky's mouth. From her moan I knew she was cumming.

I focused on the feelings in my cock, and that soon had me close. A few more strokes, and I shot a small load into Vicky. She felt it, and used her cunt muscles to help me, as she milked me with her pussy.

We rested for a bit, and then the three of us crawled into bed. It was not long and we were all asleep.

I was up early as is my norm, and was sitting in the kitchen when Mary Beth came out. She had showered, and had a towel wrapped around her body.

As soon as she saw me, she sat down and said, "Listen, last night was every thing that Vicky promised me it would be."

I was going to interrupt her, but she went right on, "I just want you to know that I will always be so grateful to you. They say that a girl always remembers her first time, and you helped erase that memory for me. Now my memory will be of you. You will never really know, but it is like you freed me."

Now I did not know what to say.

She smiled and said, "John, don't try and understand, just know that you did me a favour, you can't ever know just how big a favour, but try and grasp that to me it is huge. I will always be in your debt. Oh, I know I can never repay you, but I think it is enough that you just know that I will always have a little of you in a corner of my heart."

I gave her what seemed to be a silly little grin, and said, "M.B. I guess maybe I will always remember you. Thankfully Vicky got off me in time so that I could see you cum so hard. Just seeing that was special."

She gave me a coy little smile, and said, "I don't ever expect it to be like that again. Half as good, will keep me happy."

I looked at the table. It was a lot like the one at my place. The thought of laying Mary Beth out on the table crossed my mind.

She said, "So?"

I said, "Sorry, I was day dreaming."

She said, "I asked if I was good for you."

I smiled and said, "All I can say is awesome."

She gave me a deep smile. Then she asked coyly, "Did you like Vicky sitting on your face?"

I smiled back and said, "I like that, yes, I like it very much."

She looked at me and said, "I love having that done to me."

I just replied, "I love doing it."

She repeated herself, saying, "I love having that done to me."

I got up and cleaned off the table, and said, "I love doing it."

I think she was going to say it again, but I stepped in front of her, and pulled her to her feet. I moved her around so that her back was to the end of the table.

I said, "You want it done to you?"

She smiled and nodded.

I lifted her and sat her ass on the end of the table, and in doing so the towel came undone. Her pretty tits bounced into view. I moved closer and bent and kissed her. My tongue slipped past her lips and wrestled with hers. I flicked the end of her tongue, showing her what I was going to do to her clit.

Our lips parted, and I leaned her back and my lips went lower, down her throat and across her upper chest. The trip across her chest stopped at the hills of her tits. There my lips quickly found a nipple and pulled the hard little nub into my mouth. I again showed her by flicking her nipple with my tongue, what her clit could expect.

Mary Beth's hand came up and held my head, and then moved me to her other nipple. Her breathing was getting a little more rapid, and she pushed her chest out at me, as I nursed on her engorged nipples. She would move me from one to the other.

Suddenly her hand slipped from the back of my head, down to my shoulder, and once it rested on my shoulder, it pressed down.

She said, "I love having that done to me."

I smiled up at her and said, "I love doing it."

The table was just the right height, and I moved a chair to me, and sat down. Mary Beth's wet cunt was right there in front of me, just at the right level for me to eat her.

I looked up and she was watching me. I could see the anticipation on her face.

I said, "Looks like fur pie for breakfast."

I smiled as I said it and she smiled back.

I said, "I love doing it."

Mary Beth spread her legs out and said, "You have told me that many times, now do it."

I leaned forward and ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit. My tongue opened her cunt lips on the way up her crack. As I passed her cunt hole, I could feel her heat, and I also got a taste of her sweet juice, as she was soaked in there.

Mary Beth moaned deeply as I did this.

But then I pulled back, and whispered to her, "I want a quick look."

I gazed at her naked cunt. Her puffy cunt lips were wet, and open showing her pink insides. Her public hair was dark brown like her hair, and there was a lot of it. She had it trimmed, but there was still a nice mat of hair on her mound. I nuzzled her hair, and breathed on her cunt. Mary Beth had a large clit, and when she was aroused it stuck right out. It was a deep pink color, and when she was turned on, you could see it throb.

And it was throbbing now.

She whispered, "Please."

With that, I went back to my meal. I went back down to her ass, and actually ran my tongue across her asshole. Her hips bucked and she moaned. I thought to myself, she liked that.

Then it was slowly up her crotch, across the little narrow stretch of smooth flesh between her asshole and the start of her cunt. Her juice was leaking down here, and I licked it up as I went. Once I reached her cunt hole, I shoved my tongue in her as far as I could get it. Then I tongue fucked her hot hole, while sucking her cream into my mouth.

I really think she could have cum like that. But I went on to her clit. I sucked her big clit right into my mouth. Then as I had indicated to her earlier, I used my tongue and flicked her clit rapidly with it. Her hands quickly found my head, and pressed me to her.

At the same time, her thighs tightened on me, and she gave a little meowing sound. It was deep down in her chest, not really like a purr, she just sounded like a cat meowing softly. Her hips were rocking back and forth lightly.

I pushed away, and went lower. I think Mary Beth wanted me to stay on her clit, but she eased her hands and let me go back down to her hole. Her juice was seeping from her in a steady stream. I lapped it all up, and shoved my tongue in her again. I few jabs with my tongue, and I was ready to return to her clit, and finish making her cum.

Just as I started to move back up, I heard Vicky say, "Giving John breakfast I see."

Then she was giggling. Mary Beth sounded like she was going to giggle also, but me hitting her clit, changed that to a moan.

Vicky came over, and bent down and kissed her deeply. Then she sat down, and said, "I want to watch you cum. You always look so pretty when you cum."

Mary Beth said, "I'm real fucking close."

When I heard that, I sucked the whole area around her clit into my mouth and using the flat of my tongue I pressed hard on her clit, and then licked her fast. Her hips bucked up at me, and her thighs pressed in on me. I gently pushed her thighs apart, and held the out wide.

Mary Beth just said, "Oh God."

With that she was cumming on my face. She did not squirt, but there was a little gush of her cream. I gave her clit a couple more quick licks and then pushed my face down, and using my tongue like a cock I fucked her wet cunt hole with it. Mary Beth's hands were pressing me to her cunt, and I was using my hands to keep her legs apart.

She came hard on my tongue. Her juice was all over my chin, as I could not keep up with it, while tongue fucking her. She seemed to cum for some time, and she had her hips arched up off the table, trying to keep the contact with my tongue. Gradually she rode out her cum, and then lowered her ass back to the table.

I laid my head on her pubic hair, and glanced up at me. She was looking at Vicky and then she looked down at me and smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.