My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Finally with a last kiss, Vicky dozed off. She was soon breathing deeply. She rolled onto her side, and I spooned up against her, and went off to sleep also.

I awoke early, and crawled out of bed. The first thing I did was hit the shower. Vicky was still sound asleep, and I went down and made some breakfast. I was maybe half done, when Louise appeared. She had Mark with her, and she sat down, and undid her top, and soon he was nursing contentedly.

She just smiled at me.

I smiled back. I knew she must want to know about last night. But I was not offering any information.

She did not make any conversation, and I finished eating, while she concentrated on her feeding. I was done and cleaning up, when she finished giving Mark his breakfast.

Before she left the kitchen, she came over and hugged me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

She said softly, "Have a good night?"

I smiled and nodded, but did not say anything.

She smiled at me and went back upstairs.

It was a beautiful day out, so I went out on the deck with the morning paper, and relaxed to do some reading.

I only had about fifteen minutes, when Pam came out. She had a plate with a couple pieces of toast on it, and a glass of juice. She came over, sat down and took a bite of her toast.

Then around a piece of toast, she asked, "How was your night?"

I gave her a guarded, "Fine."

She laughed and said, "Fine, fucking fine, what was Vicky wailing and going on about, you must have done her good."

I smiled at her.

She said, "You think you are so fucking cool, not telling. Louise is finding out about it from Vicky right now. You think we won't find out. I bet you Louise is hearing all about it."

I smiled and said, "I don't think I am fucking cool, as you put it. You have a question, I'll try an answer it for you. If you want a long, drawn out narrative I'll even do that some time I have my cock in you."

Pam's head snapped right up.

She gave a giggle and said, "Questions, save the long story, but you can tell me that some night soon. Bury that big cock of your's deep in me and then tell me a story. God that idea makes me hot."

Then she added, "Can't get hot, Vicky has you again tonight."

It was my turn to snap my head up.

I said, "I suddenly get the impression that last night, and god knows how many more nights have already been planned out for me."

Pam laughed at me and said, "Question. Did you knock her up last night?"

I looked at her, and replied, "How the fuck would I know."

She took another bite of her toast, and grinned around it as she chewed. Once she had it soft enough, she went on.

"But, you did give it a good try. Should we say the old college try," she giggled here.

I nodded.

She took another bite, and chewed it. Her eyes were full of glee as she smiled at me.

She said, "I have to be careful here. I don't want to choke myself."

She swallowed, and said, "So, you dumped a load in her. But your not sure. Maybe Vicky will know. Louise said she knew. Must be a woman thing. Ah, but the key is you did your part."

I laughed at her, and said, "Yes, and enjoyed doing my part. I did her hard. Had her bent almost in two. I came so hard."

Pam almost spit a mouth full of toast across the table. She swallowed quickly and then exclaimed, "Stop that, you said you would save that for when we were fucking."

I laughed out loud.

She said, "Clown all you want. I don't think a woman is fertile all that long. Once she is done with this fertile thing, I'll fucking bend you in two. I'll pussy whip you so bad, I'll take that stupid grin off your face."

I stuck my tongue out at her, then said, "Listen little girl, if you are going to pussy whip me, you better get Jen and Becky to help you."

Pam just said, "Whatever. If I need help, you fucking know I got lots of help. Remember there are five of us, and you may be good, but no fucking way you can handle us all. Shit, I'll let the four of them take turns with you. When you are totally fucked out, I'll slowly try and suck you hard again, nibble on your cock until you beg me to stop."

I said, "I thought you didn't want any stories to get you turned on?"

She said, "Too late, my cunt is soaked."

I tried to look sympathetic, and said, "Want me to suck you off? Or you going to get one of the girls?"

She had finished eating, and she jumped up, as she said, "You, you do it."

I got up quickly also, and we went inside.

I asked softly, "Den floor, or the kitchen table?"

She giggled, and said, "I'll make a mess on the table, den floor."

She was horny, because once we were in the den, she quickly spread the comforter, stripped off, and was laying down with her legs spread in no time. I did not have long to wait.

I knelt between her legs, and as I neared her very wet cunt, I said, "I guess I can keep my pants on."

Pam said softly, "Put it on my bill. You know I will repay you for this. Now get licking, I am so horny."

I slowly slid my tongue right into her cunt hole. Her hole was soaked with her juices. I did not even part her cunt lips, and they sort of pushed in as my tongue slithered into her wetness.

As I licked up her cunt juice, her lips almost parted on their own. Pam had her back arched, and was holding her cunt up to my mouth.

Once I had the juice cleaned up, I went down further, and actually touched her asshole, before I started my trip back up her crotch. I licked my way across that tender skin between her asshole and her cunt hole. Her hips were starting to rock some as I did this.

Then it was back across her cunt hole. Her juice had seeped out again, and I quickly lapped that up. Once I had her cream cleaned up, I jabbed my tongue in and out of her hole a few times.

Pam still had her back arched up, and one of her hands came up and gripped my head.

I started to move up her slit, moving slowly, wiggling my tongue along her crack, and kissing her lightly also.

Gradually I neared her clit. I could actually see her little marble throbbing. It was like I could see her heart beat in her clit. I gave it a little swipe with my tongue.

As soon as I touched it, she moaned deep in her chest. She moaned out loud, and then gasped, "Right there, do my clit, John. I want to cum so bad."

My cock was wet in my pants, and I did not want to wait either, so I opened my mouth, and put it right over her clit. Then I sucked that area right into my mouth, and at the same time, strummed her button with the tip of my tongue.

I knew I had better get her off fast, because I knew from the moan she made, that the two girls would soon be coming to see what was going on.

I stayed right on her clit. Her legs were opening and closing on my head, and her hand was pressing on the back of my head, pushing me and holding my mouth to her.

Suddenly I heard Vicky's voice ask, "What the fuck?"

I could not answer, as my mouth was busy, and I don't even know if Pam heard her, because Pam was cumming on my tongue. Her body went rigid and her hands gripped me tightly and the tremors started.

Pam just gasped, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, good, so fucking good."

I had to shove my face down so I could get my tongue to her cunt hole, as she had my head held so tight to her. I shoved my tongue as far into her oozing hole as I could, and then tongue fucked her as she rode out her climax. I could feel every spasm of her cunt on the tip of my tongue. She did not cum long, but she did cum hard and fast.

All the time she was cumming, I could hear her moaning, and I could also feel the presence of Vicky and Louise watching.

Suddenly Pam dropped back to the floor, and it was like she had collasped. She suddenly went limp, and laid there. She had been arched so long, I think her muscles gave out.

I looked at her, and she smiled at me. Her face was flushed and she looked so happy. Then I saw her glance around at her sisters. She gave them a little smile.

Louise said, "Fuck, that was hot. Pammy, you cum so good. I'm glad I saw that."

Vicky on the other hand, said, "John, you dog. You can't fuck anyone but me today, so why are you teasing yourself."

I looked up at her with the bottom half of my face shining with Pam's cunt juice, and said, "Pam needed me."

I said it with my best puppy dog look.

The three of them broke out laughing at me.

Pam crawled to her knees, then stood up. She put an arm on Vicky and said, "Steady me, my knees are still weak."

I went up and washed up. When I came back down Louise was getting some breakfast, and the other two had gone back up stairs.

She smiled at me.

I asked her, "So, Vicky give you a blow by blow description?"

She smiled at me again, and said, "Told me everything. You know we don't have any secrets from each other."

I nodded and said, "I have to remember that."

I went back out on the deck and she joined me.

I asked her, "So, you know she wants to get pregnant? What do you think of that? I mean, she gets pregnant, and comes back home. Suddenly I am living with all three of you. I mean you are the mother of my child right now."

Louise shrugged and said, "I love you, but you know I love my sisters. I mean I love my sisters, love them John, not only as sisters, but as lovers. Vicky told me she wanted your baby, and I was thrilled. She wants to come home, and I'm thrilled about that too. I love you and I want you, but I am married, and that is not going to change overnight. Marry you, yes, I would like that, but if Vicky wanted to marry you, I could live with that."

I did not say anything, just looked at her.

She went on, "John, I just want to be a part of your life. I have no problem sharing you. You are the only man I want, you are the only man Vicky wants, now. Probably the only man Pam wants, and Christ, I don't know about Jennie and Becky. But I want you, and I want Vicky and I want little Pammy. I can't be selfish, the only way I can have you all is share. I don't know, maybe we have to move to Nevada and become Mormons, you know the extreme sect, and you marry us all."

I shook my head and then got up and walked over to her. I leaned down and kissed her. I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She sucked greedily on it. Then she put her hand on the back of my head, and held me to her mouth, as she licked my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.