My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Becky had to be home for supper, so she was soon gone. I went to the door with her, and before she left, she pulled me to her, and gave me a hug.

As she did this, she said softly, "I really enjoyed this afternoon. I always like being with you, and I so much enjoyed being with Louise. I like to think that she was my first woman."

I just hugged her, and as she slipped out the door, she said, "Let her know, that I am interested in a repeat."

Then she stepped back in and gave me a peck on the lips and added, "If she is interested in me and her, I would like that."

I nodded and she was gone.

Louise and I had a quiet supper, and then I cleaned up the kitchen while she nursed Mark. Once she was done, he seemed to be in good humor, so I played with him for a bit. Louise went of to the shower, and that left me to look after him. Yes, I can change diapers.

Louise was a while, so when she came back, I had Mark in his PJs, and he was asleep, laying on my chest. Louise picked him up and put him off to bed.

It was a beatiful night, so we went out on the deck. I was going to sit in one of the chairs, but she pointed to the big lounger.

I said, "You going to play with yourself again tonight?"

She laughed and said, "Depends on how horny you get me."

I sat down and she slipped in between my legs and leaned back on me.

I just wrapped my arms around her waist, and held her close. She had on a halter top, and a pair of tight shorts. My arms were around her bare stomach.

She said, "I got on the scales today, and I only have seven pounds to go. Then I will be back to one hundred eighteen pounds. That is my goal, what I weighed when I got pregnant."

I kissed her neck and said, "You look fine as you are. But then again I know how much you want to do it."

She said, "I am so lucky I don't have any stretch marks."

I replied, "Other than your tits being a little bigger, with the breast feeding, it's hard to believe you were pregnant."

She snuggled back some and then said softly, "I enjoyed this afternoon with Becky. I can see why you like her. I could, I mean I would do that again."

I kissed the back of her neck and said, "She said she would enjoy a repeat, and she also mentioned she would like just you and her sometime."

I felt her give a little shiver.

I said, "Ha, that interests you, doesn't it?"

She just nodded her head, as it leaned against my shoulder.

She was quiet for a bit, then said, "So, I suppose I have to do Jennie also."

It was more of a statement than a question.

I smiled to myself, and said, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

She was quick with, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable, if I did your girls?"

I was right back with, "What you are saying, is you want to do the girls."

She did not reply to that. So we were quiet for a bit again.

Finally I gave in this time, "So, do you want to Jennie?"

Louise decided to act coy, and said, "Do you want me to? Or do you want to keep one all to yourself?"

I was going to tease her, but decided not to, so said, "I don't want to keep anything from you. I know you are trying to find your role here, but that does not mean you have to bed all the girls. On the other hand, Jennie is around, and if you asked me if I plan on doing her again, my answer would be yes. She is a horny little thing, and her red hair is a turn on for me anyway."

Louise said, "Tell me more of that. Convince me that I should let her in my panties."

I hugged her close and whispered in her ear, "Jennie, has this little roll of fat, she is not really fat, it is like she has this baby fat that she can't get rid of. I find it makes her soft and sexy. Her tits have these bright red nipples, and her cunt lips get big and fat when she is turned on. That what you want to hear?"

She just said, "You are doing fine, tell me about her taste."

I whispered in her ear again, "She has this little tuft of red hair at the top of her cunt. She cuts her's like Pam does. When she gets good and horny, she gets very wet, and her cream is thick. Thick, but sweet and there is so much of it. It makes her hole real slippery. She is tight, but her cream lets my cock slip right in."

When I paused, Louise just said, "More."

So, I went on, "She is an excellent fuck and cums easily. One time when Vicky was home, she and Pam, tied Jennie up in the den, and I had my way with her. Jennie really got off on that. She was wet before I touched her."

Louise took a deep breath and asked, "Are you into bondage or any of that kinky stuff?"

I said, "No, that was just play acting. I liked it and I know Jen loved it. She was so horny and so wet. She was a fantastic fuck that day."

Louise asked, "So, you want to tie me up sometime?"

I replied, "Only if you want. If you think it would be a turn on, fine, otherwise, not really."

She said, "Maybe sometime, play acting would be new to me. I might be interested sometime."

I said to her, "You have to trust someone with your fantasy, and then act it out, no pressure."

She leaned back a little harder, and said, "So, if I want to do Jennie, what, you just set it up? Don't they have to be interested? What if she doesn't want to?"

I laughed softly, and said, "You know me, no pressure, I will just ask her if she is interested. I figure it's about a ninety percent chance she is, she's just naturally horny."

Louise twisted around some and kissed me. She eased her tongue into my mouth, and pressed herself to me. The kiss was more fun than passion. She kind of tickled my tongue with hers.

When she pulled away, she said, "See if you can set something up. That thick cream has me interested."

She smiled at me, and added, "That what you want?"

I winked at her and said, "I think so. It makes life simpler that way. Other than you and your sisters, I am only doing Jennie and Becky. I think if you are doing them also, then there is less chance of anyone getting jealous."

She just said, "Do it."

I asked, "You want me to set it up as play acting?"

She asked, "What do you have in mind?"

I said, "I would want it to be a surprise."

Louise gave in readily, and said, "Fine, do it."

It was a few days later, when Jennie was over to the house. Louise and Pam were in the pool, and I was in the kitchen.

Jennie came in and said to me, "What's wrong with me? I hear Becky and Louise got it on, and I know she and Pam do it."

I smiled at her, and said, "Poor baby, feeling left out?"

She gave me her best pout.

I stuck my tongue out at her and said, "So, when do you have some time?"

Jen smiled and said, "So, does that mean, you and her and me?"

I gave a little laugh and said, "You just want some cock."

She smiled and said, "I admit it, I could use some of your cock, but I want a crack at Mommy too."

I said, "Would you be interested in a little acting. I know you liked being tied up that day."

Jennie just said, "Sure, I know you won't hurt me."

I laughed and said, "Maybe the odd little slap on the ass."

She just smiled and said, "You know what I mean."

I gave her a brief rundown on what I had in mind. She listened intently and when I was done, she smiled and nodded.

She said, "Sounds like fun to me. Just make me act like a real slut."

With that she went out to join the girls in the pool.

That night, I crawled into bed between Pam and Louise. They had gone up earlier. I gave Louise a kiss and could taste cunt on her mouth. When I turned and kissed Pam, I could taste cunt on her lips also.

Where Louise had not said anything, Pam giggled.

I was facing Pam, and Louise hugged me from behind. She whispered, "Pammy wants to get bitched, and I want her to eat me again."

Pam was smiling, and she said, "I'm so fucking wet from cumming. I want some cock."

I pushed the blankets back, and Louise pushed her panties down and kicked them off. Pam pulled her nightdress off, and showed me she did not have any panties on. I could see the wetness still on her cunt lips.

I got up on my knees and made room for them to move together. Louise opened her legs wide, and pulled them up, showing both Pam and I her very wet cunt. She reached down and opened her lips with her fingers.

She said, "Hurry Pam, I need it."

Pam knelt between her legs and put her cute little ass in the air. She wiggled it at me and said, "Like Louise said, I need it."

I moved in close to her, and ran the head of my cock between her wet cunt lips. Rather than just shove it in. I ran it the length of her slit. She bucked some when it hit her clit. When I pulled back, there was a coating of her cunt juice along the top of my cock. I did it again, and she coated me with more of her cream.

Pam was waiting for me to shove it in, and in turn shove her face into Louise's crotch. I once more pushed my cock along the wetness of her gash. Her cunt was hot and wet on me, and when I slid by her cunt hole, it was like I could feel the heat in there.

They both said together, "Do me."

I slipped my cock back and put the head right at Pam's hot hole. I took hold of her hips and then shoved in with one hard thrust. I made sure that I pushed her face into Louise's cunt. Pam had her tongue out, so when I pushed my cock into her, her tongue pushed into Louise's hole.

Pam felt so good on my cock, I gave a little groan, and the two of them moaned at the same time. It was like all three of us needed this.

Louise had her hands resting lightly on Pams head, caressing her scalp, as Pam licked her clit.

I pretty much ignored what they were doing, and concentrated on fucking Pam's up turned cunt. Her hole was awash in her juice, and with every thrust I was rewarded with the sexy squishing sound I love to hear. I would hold her hips and push in as deep as I could get, Once all the way in, I would push her forward into Louise's crotch.

Pam's cunt was gripping me as I tried to pull back. My cock was pulsing in her, as I continued to fuck her from behind. Pam would kind of shove her hips back as I pushed in, and then let me push her forward.

Louise had her legs pulled up to her chest, and her whole crotch was open to Pam. I watched her face, and I could tell she was getting close already. I went back to fucking Pam, using harder and faster strokes. She had her hips at just the right angle, and I could drill in and out of her with ease. Her cunt was so wet, that I could slide in her wetness, yet still feel her tightness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.