My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Saturday afternoon, Jennie and Becky showed up for a visit. Louise met the two of them, and I noticed that she sort of eyed the both of them. Jennie seemed almost embarassed while Becky asked questions about the baby.

It was feeding time, so when Louise brought the baby down, Becky stayed and watched, and also talked to Louise. Jennie seemed to be embarassed about that also, so she and Pam went up to Pam's room.

Becky asked, "Does the nursing feel good?"

Louise nodded and said, "Real good. The pressure from the milk builds up and it is a relief to have the baby drain some off. Then it just feels good. The sucking on the nipple, well if you sort of let yourself go, it can turn you on big time. You have to keep you mind on what you are doing."

Becky said, "My nipples are so sensitive, I think it would turn me on too much."

I noticed Louise look at her big forty D tits. She smiled and said, "You are equipped for it."

Becky smiled at the compliment.

She then turned to me, and asked, "So, you like being a daddy?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, it is nice, holding him, and realizing that he is part of me. Of course I am new to all this, but yes, I am enjoying it."

Once Louise was done feeding the baby, Becky asked if she could hold him. She seemed to enjoy having a baby in her arms, and she held him for a bit. At one time, Mark almost seemed like he was looking at her tits and making sucking noises.

Louise laughed and said, "Even he is impressed."

Becky just smiled at Louise.

Later that afternoon, Pam and the two girls left, as they were going to Jennie's and then grabbing a burger somewhere, and catching a movie.

Louise and I had a nice quiet supper, and as it was a nice evening, once she had fed the baby, we sat out on the deck, by the pool.

She was quiet for a bit, then she said, "Listen, I know I have no real claim on you as such, but when Jennie and Becky were here, I got the impression, that they knew you very well. Shit, I mean, I just sort of assumed that you have had sex with them. God, John, I don't know what I mean. Have you? I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that."

I moved to the big lounge chair and sat down. I spread my legs and made room, and said, "Sit here with me."

She came over and got between my legs and leaned back against my chest.

I put my arms around her, avoiding her breasts. I held her tight to me. She turned her head and I gave her a kiss. Not a peck, but not all passion either.

She smiled, and said, "I guess I am trying to fit in here, and trying to find my role. Does that make sense?"

"Yes," I said, "I know it has not been easy. You have to wonder about Pam and I. Then two more girls show up, and yes, I have had sex with them both. I never really planned it that way, but Pam and I were being intimate, and she wanted to do them, so it was sort of our arrangement, she did, and I did. "

Louise sort of put her head back on my shoulder, so I was almost whispering in her ear. I was talking very softly.

I went on, "I have enjoyed fucking them both, and we have had all sorts of combinations. They are both bi, Jennie probably more than Becky. Jennie gets embarassed easier, as you could tell this afternoon, but she just turned eighteen. Becky is more mature, and she is actually older than the other two. Although she is only nineteen, she is a little more grown up. That is why she did much better this afternoon. Plus she is a caring person."

Louise said, "And so sexy."

My reply to that was, "Oh."

Louise turned and gave me a little kiss, then looking away, she said, "I was watching her chest, while I was nursing. I was sort of thinking about playing with her big jugs, and that along with the nursing was making me wet, you know where."

I repeated my, "Oh."

She said, "And you say she is bi."

This time I said, "Oh, oh."

She giggled and said, "You have to blame my horny sisters, they turned me on to women."

She was then quiet for a bit. She leaned back on me, and was content to sit there with me, with her head back on my shoulder. I liked holding her. Louise was working out each day, and kept telling us that by the end of June, she planned on being back to her pre pregnacy weight, and she had a tight pair of jeans that she was going to get back into also.

I was about half asleep, and I thought she was dozing also.

Then she said, "You have been to bed with Becky, right?"

"Bed, floor, kitchen table," I said, "I have had her a few times."

Louise glanced back at me and said, "Kitchen table, you will have to tell me about that sometime."

I closed one eye, and looked at her.

She gave me a nudge with her elbow, and said, "Don't play coy with me."

I shrugged.

She turned a bit, so that her mouth was closer to my ear, and she whispered, "How is she in bed?"

I teased her with, "A gentleman never tells."

She said, "Come on, tell me."

So I decided to have some fun, and said, "You have to tell me why you want to know."

She decided to play coy now, and answered, "I just would like to know, that's all."

I told her, "You have to do better than that now. I want you to be honest."

Louise thought about that for a bit.

Then she said, "Honest, If I am honest, will you be?"

I nodded.

She then said, "Honestly, she turns me on. It's not just the big tits, she seems nice and I think, I mean if she is bi, then I am interested in. I mean, I would like to go to bed with her."

She kind of blurted out the last of it.

I teased her, "You mean you want to get into her panties."

Louise peeked at me, and said, "Yes, I want to get into her panties, and I want her getting into mine."

I said, "So, what you are saying, is that you want to lick and suck her tits and cunt."

She looked like she was not going to answer, but then decided to go along.

"Yes," she said, "I want to lick and suck her cunt. And her tits, and kiss her all over. I want to make love to her."

I decided not to tease anymore, and told her, "You will like her pussy. She gets so wet. She almost drips, she gets so wet. Then she tastes so sweet. Her cunt juice is so sweet and she makes so much of it."

Louise shivered next to me.

She said, "Yes, tell me that kind of stuff. Make me horny for her."

I said to her, "The first time I ate her, when she came, she actually squirted. God, what a turn on that was. She squirted right into my mouth. Her girl cum was so warm and sweet."

Louise had slipped her hand down her slacks and I could see her fingers moving between her legs.

I whispered, "Play with your clit, and I will tell you about doing her. If you cum, I will tell her about it. I know she will want you."

Louise nodded, and said, "I'm playing with it. Tell me more."

I said, "Those big tits of her's have these little pink nipples. Her nipples are very sensitive. You can make her cum sucking her nipples. And she can suck her own nipples. That is fun to see."

Louise whispered hotly, "Yes, more."

I told her, "Becky was not very experienced. I was the first cock she sucked. And she was so eager to learn. She is a natural cock sucker. Of course Pam says she is a natural cunt licker also. She does not just have sex, she makes love to you. She was not a virgin, but may as well have been. She was so wet and so tight when I slipped my cock in her."

Her hand in her slacks was moving faster.

I said softly, "I am going to tell Becky how you jerked off to her. I am going to tell her, that I will get you to play with yourself so she can see you. Imagine she was sitting there right now watching you. She would see your hand in your panties, rubbing your clit. Will you do that for her. Play with it, and get it all wet, and let her watch you."

Louise was breathing harder and she said, "Yes, I'll do it. I'll let her watch me masturbate. I'll act real slutty for her."

I went on, "I told Becky how to lick a cunt. I know she likes to do it. I know she would like to do you. I really want to see you get your tongue in her wet cunt. I want to be there, when you two get it on. I want to see everything you do for her. I might even bitch you while you eat her. Think about that. You are eating her with your ass in the air. I shove my cock in you so hard, you get your face shoved right in her wet cunt. Maybe I'll even slap your ass, to make you lick her better."

She shuddered next to me, and moaned, "Cumming, you are making me cum."

She kept giving these little shivers, so I knew she was having a good cum. I held her tight, as she enjoyed herself.

When she was done, she left her hand in her pants, and sort of turned on the lounger, and snuggled close to me. She pressed her face to my chest, and said, "I can't believe I did that. But fuck it was so good."

I lifted her face, and kissed her. Her mouth opened right up, and let my tongue in. Once she had my tongue in her mouth, she almost closed her teeth on it, and then she flicked her tongue on the end of mine.

When our lips parted she gave me a little smile, and said, "I enjoyed doing that."

I said, "I enjoyed it also. Makes me feel real close to you. It's like you are sharing a secret, like sharing an inner part of yourself."

She just whispered, "I do love you."

I hugged her close, and we sat there. I know she dozed off. She looked so peaceful sleeping with her head on my chest, and her hand still between her legs. I would have liked to pull her hand out, and lick her fingers off.

She must have slept there for the better part of an hour. I dozed some myself.

When she woke up, she said, "God, my fingers are still in my pants."

She laughed, and said, "Time I hit the shower. Soon be feeding time."

We went in and while she showered, I cleaned up. About ten thirty Pam called and said, the movie had been good, and that she was spending the night at Jennie's. I asked if Becky was staying and she said no, they had dropped her at home.

Later Louise was nursing, so I went in the kitchen and phoned Becky's number.

When she heard my voice, She gave me a merry "Hi, what's up?"

I decided to get right to the point. I said to her, "Truthfully, I kind of miss you, and it was good seeing you today. Louise was quite taken with you."

Becky said, "She seemed very nice, I guess you could say I was somewhat taken with her also. I guess it's because she is a woman and a mother."

I said, "I think the three of us could have fun together."

Becky replied, "I am very interested. I have tomorrow off, if you can come up with something."

I told her, "I'll let you know. I think Louise wants it to be as soon as possible."

Becky said, "ASAP works for me."

Fortunately, Sunday morning Pam said that she was going over to Jennie's as they both had a lot of school work. She said she would not be back until evening.

On the way out the door, she winked at me and said, "You have play time this afternoon."

I smiled at her. She did not know that playtime had already been planned out. I had already phoned Becky and she was available.

Louise was late getting up, and she had some lunch first, then showered. Afterwards she fed Mark, and put him off to bed.

We were in the den, and I said to her, "Becky is stopping by this afternoon. Do you think you could act slutty for her?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.