My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

That night, Louise got ready for bed, and then she kissed me goodnight, and turned and kissed Pam tonight.

She said, "I am going to sleep in Pam's bed tonight, and maybe for another week or so. Once I am healed, then I will come to bed in here. But I am still a little tender, so you two have fun, and it won't be long before I join you."

Both Pam and I tried to convince her that it was not necessary, but Louise wanted to do it her way.

Pam was obviously happy to have Louise home, and they spent quite a bit of time together. Pam was good around the baby, and one night I did get to see her helping Louise pump off extra milk from her tits.

That night in bed, Pam leaned over me, and said, "I had fun milking her. I was almost tempted to have a drink myself."

I replied, "It will only make you fat."

She gave me a jab and said, "Ya, right."

Then she said, "Lou told me she masturbated today in the bathtub. She said it was pretty good. So I think she is getting close to being ready."

I nodded.

Pam said, "I am getting horny just telling you this."

I said, "Tell me more then."

She gave a little laugh, and said, "It will be quicker if you give it a lick."

So I gave it a lick, and she was right. It was quicker.

I think it was three nights later, when she crawled into bed. She just kept crawling until she was on me. She was naked and she was rubbing her naked body all over me.

She gave a giggle when she felt my cock getting hard.

She said, "Hurry up."

It was my turn to say, "A little suck will hurry it."

She quickly slid down my body and popped my cock into her mouth. She gave me a quick hard sucking. She also used her tongue and soon had me hard as nails. She did not stop, just kept sucking me gently. She did this for maybe five minutes or so, then slid back up my body.

She whispered in my ear, "I love to suck you, I didn't really want to stop, but I can't talk to you with a cock in my mouth. So, have to do it this way."

With that she straddled me, and quickly held my cock up, and sat her little cunt down on me. She was sopping wet, and I slid right into her. She put her hands flat on my chest, and just sat there.

She said, "I think it will be soon. Louise was nursing when I got home, so I talked to her. I asked her if she was getting horny from the nursing. She admitted that she was thinking more and more about sex during it. She told me she had masturbated again in the bath. I told her to lie down on the sofa and nurse Mark."

She shivered on my cock, but she still was not moving on me.

She told me, "I think Louise knew what I was thinking, but she did what I said. Once she was laying down, I pushed her dress up and got her panties off. She was soaking wet, her cunt was all puffy and so, so wet. I had to have her. I leaned right down and licked her clit. I only got in a few licks and she went off like a fucking firecracker. I thought she was going to smother me with her thighs. She clamped her thighs on me, and held me right to her cunt."

With this she moved her ass up and down on me a bit. Her cunt was soaking wet. Even with the little movement, we could hear her squish down below.

She whispered, "God, I'm wet. Love hearing it get squishy like that. Anyway, Louise came quick and hard on my face. Once she got off, she told me she wanted more. She was done nursing, so she put Mark to bed, and then she and I came in here, and we sixty nined for a long time. I know she came at least three times, and I made it twice."

She was starting to fuck up and down on me. She would lift her hips and then drop down. She would do this fast for about five strokes, and then sit down hard and just squirm her hips on me.

She was breathing harder, and she whispered, "Lou is so fucking horny. She needs some of your cock. I think it will be soon. I am going to work on that. But we had a ball. I'm glad her horny cunt is here."

Pam was fucking me hard now. She was lifting and dropping her hips on me, driving me in deep, then pulling off. She had her hands on my chest and was pressing with each stroke. Her face was a study in concentration, as she worked to hit her climax.

I reached up and pulled on her nipples. As I did this, she shoved her chest forward, and moaned. I could feel the moan deep in her chest, I twisted her nipples gently, and she rewarded my efforts by fucking up and down on me faster.

She was breathing hard now, almost panting. Her excitement was transferring to me, and my bag was beginning to tingle.

She gasped, "I am almost there, keep playing with my nips. God, I love this."

I lifted my hips some, but with my hands on her tits, I could not hold onto her. Still I pressed up, and hoped it gave her a little more cock.

She suddenly fucked her hips up and down with little short strokes. Then she gasped, and I felt her cunt walls spasm on my cock.

She just said a low, almost hoarse, "Yes, Oh yes."

Her tight cunt gripped me, milked me, as her cunt walls rippled on my cock. Her muscles set me off, and my cock suddenly was spurting into her. When she felt me shoot, she jammed her hips down and squirmed all over my crotch. My cock just kept spurting as my nuts emptied my load deep into her hole. She seemed to cum for some time, before her spasms died down.

She leaned to one side, and slowly straighted out her leg, and then repeated the motion to the other side. Once she had her legs unbent, she stayed on top of me, with my cock still buried in her. Every now and then a little tremor would move through her cunt walls.

She lifted her head a bit, and locating my mouth, kissed me with a wet, open mouth kiss.

Then she put her head down on my chest, and whispered, "That was an awesome cum. I am going to lay here, until you slip out. Then I am going to drip on you."

I said to her, "Louise got you going good did she?"

Pam just nodded her head on my chest.

Then we were quiet.

A little later she stirred some, and said softly, "I am going to fuck her soon. I think she is almost ready. I'll find out soon enough. You will be the first to know. Once she is ready, I'll get her wet for you, and then watch you plow her with your cock."

I said, "Plow?"

Pam giggled and said, "That is what she needs, plowing."

The next day was Friday, so I went off to work. Pam had school, and Louise was up before we left. She had on a short night gown, and her panties did not hide much. The gown was not very transparent, but she wore her nursing bra anyway.

I was ready to go out the door, and Pam was leaving also. I kissed Louise and turned to leave, but then heard Pam.

She said, "Keep it warm for me."

I turned around and she was kissing Louise goodbye also, but she was cupping her cunt mound, and massaging it.

Louise saw me looking, and she actually blushed a bit.

The day at work was busy, but that made it go fast. After supper, Pam and I were doing the dishes. Louise went to the den to nurse Mark, and so we were alone.

As soon as Louise was gone, Pam said softy, "Plowing time."

I just looked at her.

She said, "When I got home this afternoon, horny Louise was waiting. So, I got out the old double header. You should have seen her eyes light up. I gave her a good fucking. So, the healing is done. The way she came, she is ready for your cock."

I smiled at her.

She winked at me, and said, "My job, keeping my man and my sister happy."

I laughed at her and said, "So you have the evening planned out do you?"

Pam smiled and said, "I have some ideas. But for sure, I want you to bitch me. I think I want her cunt full of your cum first. Oh, and make me move my ass."

I asked, "Make you move your ass?"

She gave me a foolish little grin, and said softly, "A soft spanking."

I just smiled.

Later she went out somewhere with Jennie. Once she was gone, Louise did some things around, and I sat holding Mark. He was a good baby, and did not fuss much. I could see some of my looks in his features. If you looked at one of my baby pictures, you could see even more resembalance.

A little later, Louise took him, and put him off to bed. She soon returned and sat down for a bit. She watched some of the TV show, and I think she dozed off for a bit.

I was watching TV, when I noticed she had come to.

She said, "I didn't see much of that show. Refreshed though."

I got out of the lazy boy and moved to the sofa. I sat in one corner, and opened my arms to her.

I said, "Want to cuddle?"

She just nodded, and quickly slid over, and leaned on me. She put her head on my chest and slid an arm around me.

She said softly, "Pam tell you anything?"

I gave her a squeeze, and said, "She said something about giving you a sex test, and you passing it."

Louise said, "The bitch, she told you didn't she?"

I gave a little nod, and said, "She said it was her job to keep me and you happy."

Louise leaned a little more on me, and said, "So did she tell you everything?"

I was quick to reply with, "How would I know if it was everything?"

She glanced at me and smiled, saying, "So, what, I am supposed to tell you now?"

I shrugged, and said, "I could compare stories, and see if she told me everything."

She seemed to think about this for a bit.

Then she said, "She tell you about yesterday?"

I nodded.

She said, "The bitch. She tell you everything she does?"

I answered, "Pretty much I think."

Louise pulled back a bit, and looked at me.

She said, "You're serious aren't you?"

I shrugged again, and said, "Pam and I have always been very open, I think she likes to tell me things like that, as a turn on. She told me about yesterday when she was sitting on me last night."

Louise was silent for a bit. Then she said, "She told you all about it, while she did you? She was on top? I heard you two you know. Fuck I was masturbating listening to you two, and she was telling you about doing me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.