My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Pam picked me up at the airport. She was wearing a short skirt, and a tank top. The top was the kind that showed off her flat belly, as well as the swell of her tits.

She hugged me and kissed me right out in the open. I was a little surprised at her actions, as she usually is more reserved.

She said, "Missed you."

When we got my bags out to the car, she made a little production of bending down and unlocking the trunk.

Her skirt pulled up in back, and her naked cunt peeked back at me, through the little opening at the top of her thighs. I saw her glance back quickly to see if I had noticed. My staring at her bare ass, answered that for her.

Once we had put my bags in the trunk, she got in behind the wheel, and I sat in the passenger side.

As she pulled out of the parking lot, I said, "I think it is a good thing, that I am back home, I think you have forgotten how to dress yourself."

She glanced over and smiled, then she said, "Something else missed you, and wanted to let you know."

I winked at her, and said, "That's sweet."

She smiled a cute grin, and said, "Not only sweet, but wet and sweet."

As we drove home, she switched the conversation to family and to the baby. She wanted to know everything that went on. I brought her up to date, and we were home before we knew it.

Once we were in the house, she waited until I had unpacked, then lay down on the bed. She just pulled up her skirt and spread her legs.

She smiled the sweetest little smile and said, "Give me a quick fuck. Let my little cunt show you how much it missed you."

I dropped my slacks and underwear, and then like her, still clothed above the waist, I crawled between her legs and put my cock right at her very wet cunt hole.

I whispered, "I would prefer a taste first."

Pam wrapped her legs around me, and pulled my cock into her.

She whispered back, "I would prefer a fuck. Tonight you can taste me all you want. Right now, just fuck me."

I leaned down and said, "Well, kiss me first."

She hauled my head down and kissed me with an open mouth. She shoved her tongue into my mouth, and moaned, as my cock started to move in her.

I started fucking her with medium strokes, pulling about half out, then sinking back into her tight cunt. Pam did not wait, she started lifting her hips to meet me. She matched my thrusts with thrusts of her own, and that was getting me deep in her.

She whispered, "God, I need it, I was so horny, thinking about you getting home. Then no panties, I got so turned on, showing myself to you. I could get into that big time."

I started fucking a little faster. Pam sped up also, continuing to match my motions perfectly. Her cunt was soaked, but her muscles kept her tight on me. As I would pull back, she would tighten up hard, trying to keep me in her. Then when she felt me start back in, she would relax her muscles and push her ass up to meet me.

I looked at her, and she was watching my face intently. She smiled at me as she saw me looking at her.

She said softly, "I love you fucking me."

I leaned down some and gave her a quick peck on the lips, giving her a quick hard jab with my cock as I did so.

That must have given her the idea, because every so often she would buck her hips with a quick, hard lift, pushing me in deep.

The first time she did it, she just smiled.

The second time she did it, she said, "I can jab you too."

Shortly after that, her movements got a little erratic, and I knew she was getting close. She was breathing harder also, and her face was fushed.

She quickly said, "Close, close, I'm getting so fucking close. It's so good, you fuck so good."

I pushed into her and then keeping my cock in her deep, gave her a few quick hard jabs with my cock. Being in deep, also kept her clit right on the top side of my cock.

She just went, "Uh, uh, yes, right there, now, now, yes, cumming."

Her cunt spasmed hard on my cock. Her muscles squeezed my cock, milking me as the ripples rolled through her cunt. She had her face scrunched up in a little grimace, as she felt her climax.

I smiled down at her, and her eyes smiled back. Then my nuts pulled up quickly and I started to cum. When Pam felt that, her eyes got wide, and she moaned loudly. Her legs wrapped around me, and she pulled my shooting cock deeper into her. I pushed in with her, and held it there, letting her cunt walls milk the cum out of me. Once we were done, she gave me a little push.

She said, "Roll right over, but keep it in me. I want to lay on you."

I did what she said, and soon she was laying on me, with my cock still buried in her cunt.

She gave me a little kiss, and said, "So, Vicky fuck you all week?"

I nodded, and said, "I got in on Friday, and I actually did Lou that night. I was leery, but they convinced me, I would not hurt her. Vic just watched that night. Then Saturday, Louise had the baby. So then every night Vicky made up for that first night."

Pam gave a little shiver and said, "I should've went. God, doing Vicky with you sounds like so fun."

I gave a little laugh, and said, "Yes, so fun."

She gave me another kiss, and then said, "So Louise must have been out before the week was out. What did she think of you doing Vicky every night."

I said, "She watched one night, but it, well being sore, it did not do much for her. But that one night, she watched us, just because she loves us."

She gave a little sigh, and said, "Why didn't I go."

I hugged her, and said, "Louise will soon be here. Two weeks from now. You are an Aunt, and Vic will be visiting before too long. Just be patient."

She was quiet for awhile. My cock was slowly shrinking in her. Finally it slipped from her.

She gave a little start, and said, "I hate feeling it leave me. I love having it in there so much."

Then she surprised me again, when she said, "You know, I wish all three of us could live with you forever."

I pulled back and looked at her.

Pam had this funny, serious look on her face. But it was soon replaced with a big smile.

She said, "Fuck, I'm leaking big time."

With that, she jumped up and put her hand over her cunt, and ran off to the bathroom.

I got up myself, and went and washed up. It was getting close to supper time. I was in changing when Pam came back in. She was wrapped in a big bath towel.

She smiled and asked, "Want that taste now?"

I said, "I want you to get dressed, something nice, and we will go out to dinner."

She smiled, dropped the towel, and said, "That sounds good."

But before she did anything else, she turned around, bent over and took hold of her ankles. She looked back between her legs at me. As she did this, her cunt looked back at me also.

Her head was upside down when she said, "Would you like to fuck me like this sometime?"

I nodded and said, "Get dressed, I'm hungry,"

She was still bent over and she gave a little giggle, and said, "You could start with dessert."

I made a quick move like I was going to slap her ass. She moved quickly herself and headed for her bureau, and was soon pulling on a pair of lacy panties.

She smiled and said, "I wouldn't put these on, but I don't want to drip on the furniture at the restaurant."

I moved quickly and grabbed her. I gave her a quick kiss, and said, "I am impressed that you missed me. After supper, I will have you for dessert."

She smiled and said, "O.K. I'll stop teasing."

At the restaurant, she dug right in, so I could tell she was hungry.

She said, "I guess I could have eaten better this past week. I just could not get into eating by myself. You know I have lived with you for over a year and a half. We have never been apart in that time. I didn't like being alone."

I just smiled at her, and said, "I want you hugging up tonight."

She laughed at me and said, "Oh, you know that."

Once we got back home, we spent most of the evening, watching TV. We just lay together on the sofa, her in front and me behind her, with my arm around her.

Later we had a nice slow shower together. I took time and gently washed her. It was fun soaping up her tits and making them slippery to the touch. I also had fun soaping her cunt. When she was all squeaky clean, she hugged me.

She said, "You know the one thing you have to do, and then I will wash you."

I nodded and got on my knees and ran my tongue the length of her slit.

I told her, "No soap."

Then she proceeded to wash me. She did my back side first and seemed to enjoy playing with my ass. Then she turned me around, and did my front. First my chest and then my legs. She left my crotch for last. Finally she took the soap and lathered up my crotch. She got lots of soap on me, then gently rubbed it into me. She was nearly ten minutes caressing the soap into me, and playing with my cock and balls. Finally she moved so the stream from the shower would rinse me off.

Once I was all rinsed off, she quickly took me in her mouth. She gave it a little suck including a quick lick, then took me out of her mouth.

She smiled at me and said, "No soap on you."

We dried each other off, and then she ran into the bedroom. When I got there, she was laying naked on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.