My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 2: Victoria

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Victoria - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Louise left for University the first week of Spetember. She had spent the night with me, and had mentioned that her sister Vicky wanted to take over her job.

As Louise had said, "Mowing, laundry, cleaning and fucking."

September was staying warm, and it was a few days later, I was relaxing by the pool, after having supper. There was a light knock on the gate, and then it opened. Vicky poked her head around the corner.

She gave a shy smile, and said very softly, "I guess maybe we should talk."

I just motioned her over. Louise was about five foot eight, and probably one hundred fifteen pounds. Vicky on the other hand, was no more than five foot two, and I doubt she was more than one hundred pounds. She was nicely shaped, but just small. But she had a great set of tits for being so small. They were probably a "b" cup, but on her small frame, they looked bigger.

She was dressed as young girls do today. Tight shorts, a small top, that showed her flat stomach, and accented her tits. The top was cut a little low, and she definitely did not have a bra on. She looked sexy. Not a real hot sexy, just a healthy, almost shy sexy.

She came over and sat down.

I smiled at her, and she just smiled back. I waited, and then after a minute, decided that I was not being fair, so I decided to help her.

I smiled and said softly, "Louise mentioned that you thought you would like to take over her job."

She just nodded, and said, "Yes."

I then said to her, "You know about the mowing, cleaning and doing the laundry?"

She nodded, and said, "And the other."

I smiled and said, "And the other. I was paying Louise eight bucks an hour, for actual work. She also cleaned the pool. Most weeks she would put in between fifteen and twenty hours, and then she got fifty for the other."

Vicky just nodded.

I then said, "I want you to do the work, and would like you to do the other, but that is not really necessary. I leave that strictly up to you."

She smiled this innocent, shy smile and said very softly, "I want to do what Louise did."

I just said softly, "That is up to you."

She just nodded and did not say anything.

So I said, "My laundry has piled up already, so I would like you to start right away."

She smiled and said, "Tomorrow."

I then showed her around, gave her the keys to the house, and to the shed.

She said, "Louise showed me a lot of what she did, so I think I can handle everything."

I looked right at her chest.

She blushed and said, "I will need a lot of help with the other."

I smiled and asked. "A lot of help?"

She smiled and said, "I am technically a virgin. I mean I have never done it before, but I broke my hymen. I have a very thin, and I mean very thin vibrator. It is more like a pencil."

She smiled, and seeing that I was paying attention she went on, "I almost got sick trying to put a tampon in myself, so you will have to go very slow, and hopefully be very patient with me."

I smiled and nodded, saying, "I will let you set the pace."

She said, "Thanks, I don't have a boyfriend and most of my dates have turned into guys wanting to paw my breasts. Bad thing about having these."

I just said, "Youth, they take time to learn."

She smiled.

I then said, "So Victoria, I will not lie to you, I want you. Louise has me spoiled that way. But, I will not ask you to do anything you don't want to do. Louise and I had an agreement, that we only did each other. I would like to have that kind of arrangement with you. If you find a boyfriend, or fall in love with a young guy, then we stop, and you can be faithful to him."

She smiled and said, "I would like that kind of agreement. And on the other hand, if you want to stop the sex, you can at any time, and I will still do the other work."

I got up and got her a soda, and myself a beer. When I returned she looked much more comfortable.

She smiled at me as I passed her the soda, and said, "I know why Louise liked you. You are kind. So, I will start tomorrow. Catch your laundry up, and then do the rest. When do we start the sex?"

I smiled and said, "That I will leave up to you. I guess, when ever you think you are ready."

She smiled and said, "I don't know about ready as such. But I want to do it. So I guess as soon as possible."

I said to her very softly "As soon as possible, sounds very good to me."

She smiled a funny little smile and said, "You miss Louise already?"

I just nodded.

She laughed at that.

I laughed also, and laughing together, seemed to get rid of any lingering tension.

When she got up to leave, she just slowly walked over to me and said, "Can I have a kiss goodnight?"

I just pulled her down onto my lap, and gave her a kiss. Nothing exciting, just a friendly kiss. I moved her lips apart a bit, but did not stick out my tongue.

When we parted, she stood, and smiled down at me. She said, "Thanks for making this easy for me."

I just smiled and nodded, and then she was gone.

That night, as I lay in bed, I went over many different scenes in my mind, of how I was going to get into her panties. Finally I went to sleep, not having come up with anything definite. But I definitely wanted to get at her sexy little body.

The next day was Monday, and I went off to work. When I got home, my laundry was neatly folded on my bed. On the kitchen table was a note. It read, "School is back in, so did not have a lot of time. I will mow tomorrow. Wednesday night is Pam's dancing lesson, so she is out. Mom's working, so I think it is time. Is Wednesday good for you?"

It was signed with a small "V"

I almost jumped for joy. Yes, Wednesday was certainly good for me, Louise had been gone for a week and a half, and I was getting horny.

Wednesday morning I got up early and jerked off in the shower, to take some of the edge off. Then later I left work early, and had an early supper.

It was only a little after six o'clock when Vicky came over. She came by the pool, and walked in the deck doors. She had on a loose pair of shorts, and a t-shirt. Her big tits bounced in her top, and I suspected she had nothing else on. She left her sandals by the door, and walked right over to me.

She swallowed, and then said, "I have until about nine."

I motioned for her to sit down, but she just said, "Take me to bed."

I followed her up the stairs, and her tight little ass was eye level as she climbed.

I thought to myself, "First Louise, now you, how did I get this lucky?"

Once in the bedroom, I got on the bed, and motioned for her to join me. She quickly lay down beside me, and moved close. I kissed her lightly and said, "Let's go slow."

She nodded, then said, "Louise loved to get licked. Can you, will you do that to me?"

I just nodded, and kissed her again. I slowly pulled her tight, and let her firm tits rub against my chest. I slowly coaxed her lips apart, and slipped my tongue a little ways into her mouth. She seemed to like that.

We just hugged and kissed for a little while. I remembered how she said her dates wanted to maul her tits, so I left them alone. I would enjoy them later. I very slowly and gently moved her back until she was flat on her back. I gently pushed her t-shirt up until it was just beneath her tits. This showed her flat little belly. I moved down slowly and kissed her belly lightly. Just kissing and gently rubbing my face on her smooth skin.

She was just watching me.

I slid down a bit, and as I did, I slowly put my hands on the waistband of her shorts.

I whispered, "These have to come off."

I heard a nervous little giggle, and she lifted her hips.

I quickly pulled her shorts down. I was right, she did not have any panties on. Her shorts were at her knees, and I just lightly kissed her mound. I felt her tense, then relax.

I looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back at me.

I gently pushed her shorts down and off her legs. Once they were off, I very slowly took one leg, and moved it to the side. Her legs slowly opened, and her pretty cunt came into view. Her lips were full and her hair was very light.

I blew gently on her cunt, and she sighed. I then slowly spread her legs out. She felt me pressure her legs, and she opened up for me. Once I had her legs open, I slid down and positioned myself between her legs.

I gently kissed her right on the cunt. Her hips wiggled under me, and then I lifted my head.

I looked at her and said, "You want me to lick it?"

She just smiled and nodded.

I said, "Ask."

She just smiled again, and said, "Please lick me."

I looked at her again, and her face was flushed, with a combination of arousal and embarrassment.

I very slowly nuzzled her cunt with my face. There was a trace of wetness along her slit. I then took my tongue and just using it, slowly opened her lips. Her inner lips were awash with her cunt juice. She smelled so young and fresh. It is hard to appreciate, but she also smelled sweet, hot and sweet. Maybe that is just anticipation. You know she will be sweet, so you think you can smell it.

Once I had her open to my mouth, I slid my tongue from the bottom of her cunt hole, across the opening and up her crack, licking all the way. When I reached her clit, I was pleasantly surprised to find it fairly large. It was about the size of an average marble, and stood out proudly.

I very gently licked all around it. I would glance up at her every so often. She would either be watching me intently, or have her eyes closed, and just enjoying the feeling.

She was getting wetter by the minute, and I wanted to taste her cream. I went back down to her cunt hole, to find her juices gathering there. I quickly lapped up her sauce, and found it sweet and smooth. Once I had cleaned up the puddle, I went back up her slit to the top. Once there I went after that cute little clit.

I put my tongue right on it, and lovingly licked it slowly. Vicky was watching me as I closed in on it, and once I licked it, her eyes closed, and a soft moan came from deep in her chest.

Her hands that she had held by her side so far, suddenly moved and gripped my head.

She panted, "God, yes, right there, lick me right there, it is so fucking good."

I then opened my mouth and sucked the whole area of her clit into my mouth. As I did this, I used my tongue on her clit. I pressed my tongue to it, and used the flat of my tongue to swipe back and forth across her clit.

Vicky was going with her feelings. Her legs would suddenly tighten on my head, then she would suddenly push her legs out wide, trying to give me more access to her crotch. Then as another jolt of pleasure hit her cunt, she would tighen the legs again. She was also lifting her hips off the bed to meet my mouth.

She was breathing hard, and her tight, flat stomach was rippling as her muscles would clench and then relax. She was moaning softly, pretty much continuously.

I pushed down and cleaned up her cream once again. I had just finished that, when her hands tugged my mouth higher, and pulled me back to her clit.

She gave a little gasp, and said, "I want to cum. I want to cum on your mouth."

I again sucked the area of her clit into my mouth, and licked her clit, as I sucked on her.

She moaned loudly and said, "I'm close, make me cum. I want to cum."

I moved a hand up, and gently fingered around her hole. Her cunt hole was open and I gently felt around it. She was wet and open, and I knew she would have no problem fucking.

I went at her clit pressing a little harder with my tongue, and she heaved her hips up to meet me. She held herself up, keeping her back arched, and her hips off the bed. I licked at her clit, fast and hard.

Her hips gave another buck, then she moaned, "Cumming, I'm cumming."

I held her down and pushed my face down, and shoved my tongue into her wet cunt hole. Then as she spamed on my mouth, I tongue fucked her through her climax.

Her hands were pressing me tightly to her crotch, and I just kept tongue fucking her. I could almost get my tongue into her far enough to feel her cunt spasm. Gradually her spasms lessened, and I lifted my head. She was smiling down at me, her eyes smokey.

I lifted up, and crawled up her body. She had not noticed, but as I ate her, I had pushed my shorts down and off. I lay on her, and adjusted my cock, so that it lay right along her slit.

Once I was at her face, she quickly gripped my head, and kissed me with an open mouth. She moaned and seemed to go a little wild as she tasted herself on my lips. She was slobbering, kissing and licking at my face, as she seemed to want to get all her juice off me. I was moving my hips, rubbing my cock along her slit.

She stopped kissing me long enough to say, "Your cock is rubbing my clit so good."

I knew she was wet, from her cum, and from the pressure on her clit from my cock. I adjusted the angle of my hips, and my cock found her opening. I kissed her again, long and deep, and as I did so, I gently shoved my cock into her.

I was about half way in, when suddenly she tensed, as she suddenly realized what was happening. Just as quickly she relaxed, and she was making soft noises in her throat.

She was not crying, not whimpering. It was almost like a soft purr.

I easily slipped the rest of my cock into her. Once I was all the way in, I just let it stay there, as I kissed her again. Her cunt quickly adjusted to me, and I could feel her muscles squeezing me. It was not like she was trying to squeeze me out, more like her cunt was trying to pull me in more.

I looked down at her, and she said, "I feel so full. So nice and full. Are you in all the way? It feels so nice, I love you in there."

I smiled down at her and nodded, saying, "You have it all in you. No pain?"

She smiled back, and said, "No pain at all. It just felt like a log going in, a fullness, but no pain, just feels so good."

"And this," I said as I moved my hips back and gave her a short thrust of my cock.

She just smiled and said, "Do that again."

I started a small fucking motion, pulling out about half way and back in. I did this a couple of times, enjoying her tight, wet cunt.

She pushed to meet me, and said, "Yes, do that. That is fucking, right? Yes, fuck me."

I did just that, and I began to fuck in and out of her cunt, using long slow strokes.

She was watching me, and I could see the wonder in her eyes, as she began to feel sensations that were entirely new to her.

She smiled at me, then she seemed to concentrate, as she started to lift her hips to meet me. She was trying to match my movements with movements of her own. She soon caught on, and was matching me perfectly.

I knew I would not last long, so tried to slow up. Vicky was having none of that. She would just try and fuck up at me longer and faster.

I said softly, "I won't last long. You have such a sweet cunt, you are so tight, so wet, I am going to cum soon."

She just said, "Then do me fast and hard. I want you to cum in me. I came once already, I want to feel you cum."

I had hoped to make her cum again first, but I knew I was losing it. My cock was all ready beginning to tingle, and I could feel my cum beginning to rise from my nuts.

I decided I could make it up to her another time, and started to fuck her hard and fast. I was concentrating on my cock, and the feel of her on me. My nuts pulled up more, and then they spasmed under me, and my cock erupted in her.

I pushed in deep, and then as I continued to shoot my cum into her, I fucked her with short, quick strokes.

I was still cumming, when she gasped and said, "Oh God, here I cum again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.