My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Pam definitely wanted a nice two headed dildo. She also decided she would like a regular one, and then finally decided a butterfly might also be nice. She was amazed at the size of some of the dildos. But she was very tactful and made sure she asked for ones about the same size as me.

Looking at them together, soon had me hard again. Once Pam felt that, she quickly slipped her new pair of panties off, unzipped me and sat down on my cock.

For the next half hour, I sat there, and looked at sex toys with her, as she gently rocked back and forth on my hard cock. It was a very nice experience, as most of the time, I was just soaking in her hot, wet cunt, as she shared with me some of her thoughts.

Her thoughts ranged from how some of the dildos would feel in her, to how bad she wanted the double headed one to do Jen with.

I asked her, "If I am so kind to get them for you, will you and Jennie let me watch you use it."

Pam just squirmed her ass on my cock and said, "Yes, I am sure Jen will agree, but if she doem't, I won't let her use it."

I started to say something, but she stooped me.

She said, "Don't give me any of that forcing her stuff. Jennie is one hot little cunt. Believe me, I know, she will want to do it. She is bugging me already about the three of us getting together again."

I just jabbed my cock up into her a bit.

Pam giggled and said, "I take it, you like that idea. You must like that fat, little, red haired cunt."

She squirmed her cunt on me again.

I reached around and made like I was slapping her clit, and said, "Don't be calling that sweet little cunt, fat."

Pam laughed and moved her ass quickly up and down on my shaft.

Then she asked, "How soon can you get those items?"

I just whispered to her, "Tormorrow is Monday, I will pick them up at noon time."

Pam tried to twist around and look at me.

I said, "You have to lift off and turn around if you want to look at me."

She giggled again. She had sat down with her back to me, as she looked at the computer screen.

She lifted off me, turned me side to the computer, and then sat back on my cock, this time facing me. Some juice must have run out of her as she did this, because when she sat back down on me, her juice ran down my shaft, and onto my ball sac.

She said to me, "I thought you would have to order them."

I told her, "There is a small store here in town. I am sure they have those things. What you want are pretty standard fare for one of those shops."

She then started to fuck up and down on me a little more. Her motion was more constant now.

She then smiled and said, "If Jen and I were to try out that double headed one, here, with you."

She stopped and looked at me, she was flushed with her sexual arousal, and her eyes were tender, loving. She kissed me with an open mouth, slobbering on me, as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. She soon broke the kiss, but her lips stayed almost on me. She was breathing faster, and rocking her hips up and down on me.

She said, "I mean, if we were laying here, fucking each other with the double one, would you lick us, as we did it?"

I said, "Sure."

I just got the words out, when she gasped, "Good, fuck I'm cumming."

With that her cunt went a little crazy on me, spasming, sucking and milking me. Pam just took a deep breath, then mashed her lips to mine in another wet, sloppy kiss. Her cunt was squeezing me so tight, it just squeezed the cum right out of me. I was soon shooting another load of cum deep into her.

When she felt me cum, she pushed down, getting me in deep, and then sat still, using her cunt muscles to milk me. Her cunt muscles drained me quickly. When I was done, I quickly started to shrink in her, as this was my second cum in a short time.

She felt me starting to shrink and smiled, gave me a sweet, tender kiss, and climbed off me. She leaned down and got her panties, and pressed them to her cunt, and went to clean up.

I followed her to the bathroom, and she was sitting on the toilet, with her legs spread, watching my cum drip from her into the bowl.

She smiled at me, then said, "I need Vicky here. I, hell, next time with Jennie, I am going to do this. Let you cum in me, then squat over her face, and let it drip on her."

I just said, "Would you let Jennie do it to you?"

She smiled and nodded quickly.

Then she said, "Being around you, sure keeps me running for clean panties."

Monday at noon I visited the toy store. I don't know if it was a male thing or not, but I made sure the double header was about the same thickness as me, and the single one, was about the same length and thickness. I know I am maybe a little above average as to length and thickness, but made sure they did not get a longing for anything too big.

Later that night, I gave Pam her present. She looked them over and then went off to her room.

Once she had her homework done, she soon showed up with just a short t-shirt on. She had the butterfly strapped to her crotch. She walked over next to my easy chair and stood there with her crotch pressed forward.

She said. "I love this little baby."

With that she turned the switch and gave a little groan, as the butterfly vibrated against her clit.

She whispered hoarsly. "Want to watch me cum?"

I nodded and watched as she turned the switch to high, and it buzzed against her cunt.

She was breathing fast already.

She panted, "There is a little nub, that rests right on my clit. Oh, when that gets shaking, it vibrates my clit. Oh, love that. It should have a remote. God, you could tease me with that. It's getting me so wet. What a lovely little toy. Some time I want to sit on the sofa with it on. I will let you run the controls. I want you to tease me like crazy with it. Make me beg, act like a slut, Oh, fuck watch me cum."

With that her knees almost buckled as she came there standing next to the chair.

She just smiled at me as she came. Her hips were kind of shuddering, and she was enjoying it a lot.

When she was done, she shut it off, leaned over and kissed me long and hard. Then she went back to her room.

Later that night in bed, she let me have the controls long enough to get her wet, then took it off, and got me to fuck her hard.

We both had a great cum.

Saturday morning she announced to me that Jennie was coming over to spend the night.

She teased me, "So eat healthy today and build up your energy."

I spent most of the day, getting the pool ready for the season. The week that Pam had been home, was rainy. I was busy most of the day. I barbequed for supper, and Jennie showed up about eight that night.

She was much more relaxed around me. I guess having someone get into you panties will have that kind of effect on a young girl.

Once I had watched the news that night, they appeared. as they walked into the den, Jennie was carrying the double headed toy. Pam quickly spread the comforter, and they both sat down on it. All they had on were panties.

They kissed first, and then Pam asked her, "You ready?"

Jennie was quick to say, "Yes, very."

They slid each other's panties off, and soon moved into the sixty nine position. They stayed on their sides, and quickly moved so that they were licking each other.

I moved to where I could watch better. I went close to Jennie's head, as she licked pam's clit.

I said to her, "You like doing that don't you?"

Jen just nodded, not taking her mouth from Pam.

I said to her, "You are so pretty, and so sexy, I love watching you eat cunt."

I could see her smiling as she continued to lick the clit in her mouth.

I could also see that Pam's cunt was sopping wet.

Suddenly Pam pulled away. She took hold of the dildo, and the two of them moved to face each other. Pam slipped the head of the plastic cock into her cunt. She was so wet, that four inches slipped right in. She then motioned to Jennie.

She said to her, "Slide your cunt over here."

Jennie leaned back some and using her hands and legs shuffled her ass close to Pam. Pam held the dildo out, aiming it at Jennie's cunt. Jennie got into position, and Pam slipped the other head into her wet hole. Then they both sort of shufffled their hips forward, and the toy disappeared into two very wet cunts.

Once they both had about six or seven inches buried into them they both just kind of laid back. I quickly moved to them and reached over and took hold of the middle of the dildo. It was designed in such a way, that there was probably another six or seven inches showing between them. I wrapped my hand around this piece, and then like I was jerking myself, I stroked it back and forth. This had the effect of fucking them both with the toy. As I pulled it away from Pam, it shoved deeper into Jennie. Then the opposite, out of Jennie and into Pam. I did this for a bit, then stopped and leaned down. Their angle and the soft plastic cock had their cunt mounds up some, and I quickly found Jennie's big clit.

I gave her clit a nice, slow lick, pressing firmly with my tongue. Jennie moaned deeply. With that I quickly moved and gave Pam's clit a lick. Pam just bucked her hips in response. I lay down some, and was soon enjoying moving from clit to clit. I would give Jennie a few licks then switch back to Pam. As they got closer, they were fucking back and forth on each other. Their thighs were straining with their effort. I just kept going from clit to clit, licking and sucking at their engorged clits. The toy was squishing in their wetness, as I alternated from clit to clit. I gently took hold of the tool again, and started to move it back and forth. They both were so wet, that it moved easily. It seemed like their clits were almost expanding some.

Jennie was the first to let go. I had just given her big clit a lick and tried to suck it right into my mouth, when she gasped and her hips bucked as she suddenly started to cum. I fucked the dildo back and forth harder, and moved my mouth to Pam's clit. Me licking and sucking at her clit, and knowing her friend was cumming, soon had Pam cumming also. I then just fucked the dildo back and forth, as the two girls squirmed on it.

Once they had both finished cumming, I moved back to the sofa, and just sat there, watching them lay their, with the dildo still connecting them at the cunt. It was a few minutes before they moved. They both slowly extracted the toy out of their cunts. Once it was out, Pam kissed Jennie, and then they both looked at me, then at my hard cock.

They both crawled slowly over to me. Jennie was first to take my cock into her mouth. She sucked at the head of my cock with a lot of strength, then Pam pulled my cock to her mouth. Like I had alternated from clit to clit, they now shared me, moving my cock from mouth to mouth. Pam would suck me in about half way, and use her tongue on me. Jennie was more, pop just the head in, and suck hard on the head of my cock.

Having seen them enjoy themselves and cum so good, had me horny, and with two mouths milking me, I knew I would not last.

Then as Jennie sucked me into her mouth, Pam moved her mouth to my balls, She very gently sucked one of my nuts into her mouth. That did the trick and suddenly my nuts tightened and my cock shot a squirt of cum right into Jennie's mouth. Jennie rather than stop, just moaned and sucked me harder, taking another inch into her mouth. Jennie kept sucking, swallowing, and sucking more, as my cock squirted again and again into her hot mouth.

They soon had me drained and first Jennie kissed me with her spermy mouth, then Pam kissed me also. They pulled me to the floor, and soon we were all laying on the floor. I was in the middle, and Pam put her head on my chest, and she was watching both Jennie and I.

She said, "When John came, I had one nut in my mouth. It was so neat, I could feel every squirt. His nut would just quiver, then almost pull up. Jen, you are going to have to do that."

I just said, "Not right now."

Later in bed, I fucked Jennie and Pam both. They started with some licking, so they were quick to cum. They had both gotten off, and I was still waiting to cum.

Pam said, "Time to try it Jen."

So they switched from before, and Pam gently sucked me, as Jennie managed to get a nut into her mouth. Pam kept warning her to be gentle. Two mouths on me, soon had me shooting my load, and Pam sucked me through it.

I thought they were done, and I guess they were with me, but Pam wanted to show Jennie how the butterfly worked. They both came again as they let the other one handle the controls.

It was after one in the morning, when we finally got to sleep.

June and July went by quickly. I know Pam was getting into Jennie's pants at least every week. Seldom did two weeks go by without the three of us getting together.

Vicky called in early August. There had been a minor breakout of some kind of flu, so she had to work. She said that Louise was going to be in on Wednesday night the fourth. Vicky and Bill would be held up, but would be there on Friday afternoon.

Wednesday Pam and I picked up Louise. She looked radiant. Gone was the young girl who started all this, and in her place was a woman. She hugged us both.

Once we were home, she was quick to tell me how much she appreciated what I was doing for her.

Pam helped her unpack, and they caught up. After supper we talked, and got caught up on all the news. It was a bit early, when Louise announced that she was tired, and wanted to get to bed.

While she was showering, Pam went to the other shower. Louise was sleeping in Pam's bed, which she seldom used anymore. I was watching the news, when Pam came down. I was on the sofa, and she came over and knelt by me. She stayed out of my line of vision, and she waited for a commercial.

Once the commercial came on, she whispered, "When Louise and I were talking this afternoon, she mentioned she had not had any relief from Vicky lately. I guess with this outbreak it has been hectic. Anyway, Lover, I want to try and get a crack at her. Is that O.K. with you?"

I just nodded.

She said, "I may spend the night, if it goes well."

I again nodded.

She then whispered, "I'll tell you all about it."

With that I just said to her, "Have fun."

She must have had fun, because she did not come to bed with me that night.

I had taken the week off, so Thursday was spent running around. Either Pam or I seemed to be going somewhere all the time. Most of the time Louise was with one or the other of us. But by that night, we had most everything done. The little church was decorated, and the house was also. The marriage was going to take place in the church I went to. The reception would be at the house. There was not a big list of guests. I don't know if Louise ever invited her parents or not, but they were not coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.