Kathy Carlson - Cover

Kathy Carlson

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

When Judy Jeffries walked into the lounge of the Ramada Inn north of San Diego, she took a deep breath. She was about to try to pick up a man — something she had never done nor had she ever dreamed of doing. It was Friday evening and she had received a telephone call from her mother earlier in the week. She had been told about a new officer who had joined her father's command at Camp Pendleton: a major named Mike Morris.

According to her mother he was a wonderful guy, but where girls were concerned, he was out to lunch. "I think he's like your father, darling," her mother had said. "The reason he was so effective in the Corps was that he sublimated his sex drive in his work. If I hadn't come along your father would still be a bachelor! And Mike Morris is the same way, I hear."

Her mother told her that Mike hung out at the bar at the Ramada Inn every Friday night with the rest of the bachelors who didn't have dates, as well as married officers whose wives were elsewhere. This is what brought her to the place.

As she walked in she was scared to death. Before she left her suite, she had carefully checked everything in the room and double-checked her appearance. When she did, she concluded that she was looking as good as it was possible for her ever to look. She had visited Henry Hall the day before and had her hair completely restyled. The dress she was wearing was her very best — a white sleeveless silk dress with a scoop neck and a plunging back which set off her golden tan. With her hair now cut short to display its yellow-gold color, and with her Pacific-blue eyes, she was a knockout. Now, she thought, we'll see if I can be attractive to a man!

Mike Morris had recently taken command of the reconnaissance battalion of the Third Marine Division. That night he had come over to the Ramada with his executive officer, Captain Calvin Smith. They were chatting at the bar and Cal was standing facing the door. Mike had said something inconsequential when he saw Cal's eyes bug and he almost dropped his drink.

"My God, Mike!" he exclaimed. "Get a look at this! An angel just appeared..."

When Mike turned, he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life standing at the entrance looking around. She was about five feet eight inches tall with short golden blonde hair and a figure that was female perfection. Looking at her, his heart rolled over. It was obvious she was looking for someone, and he wondered who the lucky guy could be. The band playing that evening was very good and it featured numbers from the big-band era. They had just started to play a Glen Miller number when the girl made her way between the dancers and headed for the bar.

Mike looked to his left and right to see the guy whose face would have lighted up. All he saw were other men whose looks were like his own. They, too, were looking for the lucky man.

Seeing the tall, light-haired major at the bar, Judy's heart rolled over. Her mother had said she thought she would like him, but even at the distance she thought she was in love already. Straightening her back, she went between the dancers towards the bar. She was subtly amused to see Mike Morris looking right and left, apparently trying to figure out who she was there to meet.

Stopping right in front of him she put out her hand and said, "Hi! My name is Judy. Will you dance with me?"

Mike quickly spun around expecting to find someone standing behind his shoulder. There was no one! Cal Smith — the fink! — had opened space between them at the bar. Just because he's married and his wife's not out here yet is no reason to leave me alone! Mike thought.

Finally he realized the girl was actually talking to him! Diffidently he extended his hand and found it taken in a very firm grip. He stammered, "I ... I ... I would love to."

Taking her hand, he led her out onto the dance floor. Only when he was on the floor did his brain start to function sufficiently for him to remember ... He couldn't dance!

All of a sudden the tortures of his plebe year at the Naval Academy came back to him in all their anguish. Plebes were required to attend a certain number of dances. To him, every one had been torture of the very worst sort. He was certain, though, that his torment was nothing compared to the agonies suffered by the poor girls who had danced with him. That was another thing, he remembered. In addition to attending, it was compulsory to dance a minimum number of times each night.

When they were out on the floor, he held out his arms and Judy fit into them as if she had been born there. She moved close and put her cheek against his. When she did, he could smell the most exquisite perfume floating up to his nostrils from her body — it was like nothing he had ever smelled before. He didn't know that he was smelling her clean young body with its natural perfume enhanced by musk oil. Looking down he realized he was looking down the front of her dress in the val between her breasts.

Suddenly he realized she isn't even wearing a bra! Then he realized to his utter amazement that she was floating in his arms like a feather. I'm actually dancing! Mike was in a daze as they moved around the dance floor.

Then he realized she had said something to him that he had paid no attention to. With a shake of his head in an effort to clear it he said, "I beg your pardon? Did you say something ... Judy, isn't it?"

"Yes I did," she replied in the softest, most beautiful voice he had ever heard, "I asked you what your name is. I already told you that mine is Judy."

"It's ... It's... It's Mike! Mike Morris," he stammered. Then he looked into her beautiful blue eyes and added, "Judy, you are so beautiful I completely forgot my own name!"

Her reply amazed and disconcerted him: "That's nice. I'm really glad to hear that."

As they moved around the dance floor, it was as if Judy was utterly weightless — she just seemed to float in his arms with her feet off the floor. Only then did he realize that his hand on her back was touching bare skin — skin so smooth it felt like satin. Not knowing what to say, he said nothing. Finally the set ended. To his utter amazement Judy cocked her head and raised her lips.

As if in a trance he lowered his head and his lips met hers in the most perfect kiss he could imagine. The instant their lips came together there was a massive charge of electricity flowing between them and he was almost deafened by the bells. He was in a daze as he looked down and realized her arms were around his neck and all her weight was being supported by them.

Then she raised her lips again and murmured, "Mike, that was utterly perfect. Would you kiss me again, please?"

Although the dance floor had largely cleared off — the band was taking a break — he pulled her close and lowered his lips to hers. It was a repeat of the first with electricity and bells. As they reluctantly parted there were cheers from the Marines at the bar led by Cal Smith. To his utter amazement Judy wasn't bothered a bit.

She just grinned at the guys, winked at Cal and waved. Then she asked, "Have you eaten yet, Mike? Could I buy you a dinner?"

"Good grief!" he exclaimed. "Judy, would ... would you have dinner with me?"

"I would love to!" she exclaimed with the most brilliant smile he had ever seen. "Frankly, I'm starving to death!"

They went to the maître d's stand and again Mike was shocked when Judy murmured her name too softly for him to hear but then asked for her table reservation. As the maître was showing them to their table — a booth against the back wall — Mike heard him say that all of her arrangements had been taken care of.

What was already the most amazing evening of his life was becoming stranger still. When they were seated in the booth, Judy was sitting at Mike's left. There were even more surprises. Rather than asking if they wished to order cocktails, the head waiter merely repositioned two champagne glasses and went off.

When Judy looked down at Mike's left breast, she let out a soft whistle. He was wearing two rows of three service ribbons on his chest but they were scarcely ordinary. The first was the light blue ribbon with white stars signifying the Medal of Honor. It was followed by the Navy Cross with oak-leaf cluster, the Air Force Cross, Silver Star, Air Medal and finally the Purple Heart with two oak-leaf clusters indicating three awards.

She said softly, "You've been very active in the service, haven't you, Mike? I guess that's how you became a major while you're so young. How old are you, by the way?"

Morris was required by uniform regulations to wear decorations on his uniform but the requirement was only for two rows of three. If an individual qualified for more, he could wear them all, of course, or he could wear the most senior six.

Since Mike was embarrassed by the whole thing, he took the latter option and relied on the fact that almost no one knew what any of the ribbons meant. Since it wasn't terribly difficult to get two rows of ribbons without ever hearing a shot fired in anger or even leaving the country, few people ever commented on them.

Replying to her question he said, "I'm twenty-six, Judy. How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-two," she said. Then she asked softly, "Can you tell me about the Medal of Honor, Mike? How did you win it?"

His eyes widened but he stammered, "I'm sorry, I can't..."

"The award is public but the citation is classified, isn't it? Was it from the SEALs? What about the Navy Cross? Excuse me, two Navy Crosses. Those don't come in a box of cereal, either."

Trying to duck he asked, "How can you possibly know that? They're just ribbons, after all."

Raising an eyebrow she said, "Just ribbons? Just four awards of the two highest medals for gallantry in combat that our nation has! Two rows of ribbons — the uniform regs minimum — without getting past awards for heroism! Your ribbons end with three Purple Hearts!"

Now glaring at him she said, "Please don't treat me like an ignorant little kid, Michael Morris!"

Mike was stunned. Because the country had been at peace for quite a while, there had been few major awards given out for valor. On the other hand, there had been a proliferation of decorations of all sorts, many of which were scarcely more than good-conduct medals. The result was that few people ever looked, and fewer still knew what the ribbons signified.

Several senior NCOs did, but a raised eyebrow was all it took to get them to keep their mouths shut. On the other hand he did notice that whenever they saluted him they were trying to convey real respect in the quality of their salutes. With Judy he didn't know what to do, but it was clear he couldn't bluff her.

He was saved by the waiter who appeared with a bottle of champagne. After showing the label to Judy and receiving her nod of approval, he poured a bit for her. After sniffing it and taking a small sip she smiled and nodded. He poured Mike's glass, filled hers and then withdrew. A moment later another waiter appeared with a large caviar service for the two of them.

Although caviar was something Mike had heard of, he had never seen it, let alone tasted it. It provided him with an opportunity to counterattack. "What is this stuff, Judy? Champagne... ? I guess the stuff in the bowl is caviar, isn't it?" She nodded sheepishly and he continued, "Why?"

Swallowing hard she asked, "Mike, do me a favor? Please kiss me again."

Sitting side by side, he turned towards her, took her into his arms and then gently kissed her. At least Mike intended the kiss to be gentle; Judy did not. Putting her arms around his neck, she began to work her lips on his in a way she had never done in her life before. Then her tongue darted out and probed his mouth contacting his tongue and sending shocks of electricity through them both. Judy had mentally vowed to unleash all the passion she could to try to communicate her feeling for Mike through her lips. The result almost knocked him out.

Then he realized that she was trying to communicate her love for him. Not to be left out, Mike put his arms tightly around her body and squeezed. When he did he could hear wonderful happy sounds coming from deep in her body. Then he took the initiative to explore her mouth with his tongue. Finally the two eased apart in order to breathe.

They were still in each other's arms with their faces only far enough apart for their eyes to focus. Huskily she replied, "Thank you, Mike. In answer to your question, I want to make love with you tonight. I hope it's obvious to you by now how much I love you. I just want to express my love for you with my body. Will you let me? Please? Will you go to bed with me tonight?"

Mike was so utterly stunned he didn't know what to say. Before he could say anything she added, "My body is very clean. I have no diseases or anything. Honest!" Then she looked at him intently and asked, "But am I attractive enough for you? Is there anything about me you would like changed?"

Then with a little smile she said, "Forget that question for now. I'll ask it again later, when you're seeing me naked."

Mike was in a state of utter shock. Nothing like this had ever happened to him nor had he ever heard of anything like it happening to anyone else. My God! he thought. This doesn't even happen in the movies! I'm in the presence of the most magnificent female I have ever seen, and she says she loves me!

Meanwhile Judy was fixing a plate of caviar for him. Then, with a warm smile, she picked up a piece of caviar-covered toast and held it in front of his mouth. Almost in a daze he opened his mouth and took a bite.

"Do you like it?" she asked softly. "I so hope you do." With a quick grin she added, "It's supposed to be an aphrodisiac. I don't know if it is or not, but tonight I can't take any chances."

Then raising her champagne glass to him she waited for him to pick up his own — Mike was amazed that he could actually pick it up by himself — and clinked hers to his. "To us, Mike! And to a marvelous weekend. I hope it proves to be as memorable for you as I'm sure it will be for me." They each sipped the wine and Mike suddenly realized it was utterly superb.

"Why are you doing this?" Mike blurted. "What, in heaven's name, is going on, anyway?" He was utterly baffled by the way the evening was going.

"This is a farewell party," she said very softly. Then in a whisper she said, "It's a farewell to your virginity, Mike." Looking him straight in the eye she added, "It is true, isn't it? You have never made love to a woman before in your life, have you?"

His initial reaction was to protest that he was experienced. Instead, though, he allowed his accumulated frustration to show and he just murmured, "No, Judy, I haven't." Then with a wry grin he added, "Isn't that just awful!? Can you believe a guy could be over twenty-five years old and never made love to a woman. God! You must think I'm an awful creep!"

"No, darling," she replied softly. "I think you are awfully good! And very nice. And I love you desperately."

"You what?" He blushed as soon as he realized he had almost shouted the last words. Heads turned to look at him, and he wanted to sink into the floor. After waiting for the other people to return to their own conversations, he said softly, "Judy, you can't be serious! How can you possibly love me?"

"I don't know, Mike," she replied softly while taking his hand in hers. "But I do ... And you love me back, too." She looked down at her slender hand in his large one. Then she lifted his hand to her lips and kissed it tenderly. Changing the subject she asked, "Mike, are there any long-term effects from your wounds? I guess you've been pretty badly shot up, haven't you?"

"How did you know that?" he asked.

"Please, Mike! Knock it off, will you? We already went over your medals. The Purple Heart is awarded for wounds suffered in combat. You have three — and I don't think they were given for stubbing your toe on beach defenses, either."

"I'm okay," he replied softly. "There are a couple of bullet holes, but except for little depressions, there's nothing much to see." Then with a little grin he added, "My equipment for making love is very much intact."

To his surprise, her eyes lighted up when he mentioned depressions in his skin. "That's great!" she exclaimed. "My best friend's husband was shot up and she loves to use her engorged nipple to probe into the depressions. I don't know what Ken thinks about it, but Kathy just loves it!"

With her eyes gleaming she asked, "Mike, can I try that with you? My nipples are pretty small but they engorge nicely. Can I? Please?"

He just shook his head.

Changing the subject she asked, "What brings you out here, Mike. I know you were in the SEALs, but what are you doing now?"

"I command a newly-formed reconnaissance battalion," he replied. "Right now we're training with an Army group ... God, those guys are tough! And with a combat tradition you would not believe! Carlson's Rangers are the real thing—"

"Carlson's Rangers? You're kidding!" Judy exclaimed. "I mentioned my best friend? She's Kathy Carlson and her husband is Ken Carlson who, I guess, gave that unit its name. She's the one who loves to probe Ken's shoulder with her gorgeous nipple." Then she asked, "That is the unit you mean, isn't it?"

"My God!" he exclaimed. "Do you mean to say Ken Carlson is still alive? With all the stories told about him, we all thought he was buried in Vietnam somewhere. We just assumed that no one could possibly do what he did and actually come out of it alive."

"Darling, he is very much alive. And his wife, Kathy, figures strongly in the legend. She's the author of the Kathy-grams — but I don't know if you've heard of them." Then with a very warm smile she added, "Incidentally, she's the one who helped me with the plans for this weekend. She is the most incredible woman alive! Beautiful? My God, I look ugly compared to her."

Then she smiled and asked, "Do you follow golf at all?"

"Sometimes I'll watch a tournament on television," he replied. "Why?"

"By any chance did you see or hear anything about the LPGA Kapalua Open a couple of months ago? It was won by an amateur playing in her first tournament."

Mike's face lighted up. "Hell, yes! By the time it was over, every guy in the BOQ was packed around the TV. That girl was incredible!"

"That was Kathy Carlson," Judy said with her eyes beaming. Mike just shook his head in amazement.

The couple talked through a magnificent dinner. Judy found that Mike was a voracious reader — he maintained that he did it to try to keep his mind off girls. They debated the comparative merits of a number of classics indicating to Mike that Judy was also very smart, well-read, and well-informed. While they were talking, the dinner unfolded magnificently. He just enjoyed it as the finest meal he had ever had in his entire life. Finally they had coffee and the best cognac in the house.

While they were sipping it, Judy said, "I'm sorry, Mike, for not having cigars. They are perfect at the end of a meal like this. But since we're going to be making love, I didn't think you would like my mouth tasting of cigar tonight. Maybe some other time..." Then with a sigh she added, "Well, darling, shall we go?"

"Go where?"

"To my suite, silly," she replied softly. "I guess we could go to your room in the BOQ, but the beds aren't very good and they sure aren't very big. I want you to really enjoy your first time with a woman. Now shall we?"

"But ... But I don't have anything..."

"Darling, I have toiletries for you in the bathroom. That's all you'll need for at least the next day or so. Now shall we go?"

"But what about the check?"

"It's all taken care of," she replied. "By the way, all of this is courtesy of Kathy Carlson, too. She's a partner in the Firm where I work and she's ... she's just great!" With a small smile — Judy was beginning to feel very nervous — she asked again, "Can we go now?"


When she unlocked the door of her suite, Mike entered and let out a soft whistle. It was nicer than anything he had ever seen before. Turning back to Judy, he saw her standing with her arms at her sides but with her wanting obvious in her eyes.

When he moved to take her into his arms, he could see the wanting replaced by a look of joy. Their kiss was even better than the ones before. Parting, Judy began to untie his tie and helped him off with his tunic. Then she disappeared into the bedroom leaving Mike alone. Not knowing what else to do, he sat down on the sofa to wait.

Only moments later, the door to the bedroom opened. Looking up, he saw Judy standing naked, framed in the doorway. She was utterly exquisite with her golden body not showing blemishes of any kind. There was a hesitant smile on her face but then she came across the room and knelt on the floor in front of him.

Cupping her golden breasts she said, "My darling, these are my tits. They are full and firm. Maybe they're too firm for you. Please feel them."

Hesitantly he reached out his hands. When he did, she moved her hands down to her sides and just held her back up even straighter than it had been. Very tentatively he touched her left breast with his right hand and then started to jerk it away as if her breast were hot to the touch.

Before he could, though, Judy grabbed his hand with both of hers and pressed it hard against her bare flesh. "Squeeze it, Mike," she pleaded. "Please? I'm not at all breakable, really."

He did and realized she was right. Her breast was full but very firm. Then she asked him to tweak her nipple and it instantly responded by engorging when he did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.