Kathy Carlson - Cover

Kathy Carlson

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Promptly at six, the doorbell rang in the suite and Marie went to answer it. The girl looked very cute with her beautiful nude body while she wore only a large white silk bow pinned to the back of her head. After looking though the peephole to ensure it was the Conroys and her sister, Celeste, she opened the door wide.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Conroy," she said politely. "Welcome!" They entered, but Hank stopped as soon as she had come in just far enough to allow the girl to close the door. After she did, she saw Hank glaring at her with one eyebrow archly raised. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Conroy, but those are my instructions from Lady Kathy."

"Miss Trang," Hank said firmly, "Let me remind you that the Carlsons will be leaving. I will not! Do you get my message?"

"But Hank," Marie protested, "I'll be punished!"

Hank lightly pinched the girl's firm but scarred bottom and said, "That won't be so bad, will it?"

Resignedly, Marie said softly, "No, Hank. I guess it won't."

Hank wasn't finished. When she entered the sitting room, Ken, who had already greeted Jim, took her into his arms. He kissed her full on the lips and was rewarded with her arms wrapping around his neck while she softly worked her lips on his while the purest love flowed to him. When she gently released her hold, she smiled the most beautifully warm smile he had ever seen and said softly, "Thank you again, Ken. I'll never be able to thank you enough."

Then she turned to Kathy who was on her feet waiting to greet her. Hank just folded her arms, raised an eyebrow and glared daggers at her new friend.

For her part, Kathy appeared completely unconcerned. Then, appearing to notice her friend's expression, she said petulantly, "Henrietta, I really don't know what you're looking so unhappy about. I mean ... My dear, we have been over this ground twice today, already. And the answer is the same as it was both times earlier. I will state it only once more: There is some finite limit to the demands I make on you. At least there is in a philosophical sense. However, my dear, you are not even close! Besides, Darling, what's the sense of tanning nude if you can't show off the absence of strap marks?"

Then, with an exasperated look on her face, Kathy finished by saying, "Now that the subject is closed, may we move on to more pleasant things?"

The reason for Hank's imitation anger was that earlier Kathy had sent Celeste over to the Conroy house with another new dress for her. Again it was white, and again it was very similar to the one that Kathy herself was wearing. The dress was white silk with a neckline that plunged nearly to her navel while it was also backless, plunging down to the crease of her buttocks. It was supported by only the thinnest halter cord around Hank's neck. Hank's perfect tanned body was highlighted by its color and featured by all of her exposed skin. The skirt was short, ending a couple of inches above her knees and was multiple layers of silk chiffon. If Hank were to spin, the skirt was full enough that it would float out straight. Against such an eventuality, Kathy had also provided her with a beautiful white lace bikini. She was also wearing a double strand of pearls and pearl earrings. The only note of color was a crimson carnation Celeste had worked into her hairdo behind her left ear.

With the joking over, Kathy took her friend in her arms and kissed her. It was the most remarkable kiss either woman had ever had, as the same pure love that had flowed from Hank to Ken now flowed in both directions between the two women who had quickly become best friends.

When Kathy released her hold she murmured, "Wow!" Then she asked with a big grin, "Did you try out your dress? It's great fun!" With that she spun in a circle. Her skirt flew out straight revealing Kathy's perfect body covered only with the skimpiest lace bikini. Neither girl was even wearing stockings — below there were just beautifully-tanned, perfect legs.

When she stopped her spin, she said, "Hank, seriously, you look spectacular!" Then she looked at her friend thoughtfully and added, "And you know something else? It's at least an even-money bet they won't even card you! You can really look remarkably grown up when you want to."

In response, Hank just stuck out her tongue.

When the women were seated on the sofa and the men joined them, Marie took their drink orders. Kathy, pretending boredom, suggested champagne because they were being overrun with it. Hank and Jim savored the magnificent champagne when it was served — again it was Dom Pérignon.

Then Celeste appeared and passed hors d'oeuvres. When Hank saw the tray, her eyes widened. "Where did these come from?" she asked. When Kathy replied the hotel's kitchen, Hank's eyebrows raised. "That's flat-out impossible," she stated emphatically.

"They came from the hotel's kitchen," Marie interjected, "but Lady Kathy made them."

"Marie!" Kathy exclaimed.

Marie stood up as straight as she could, with her shoulders back causing her tits to thrust out and said, "It's true, Lady Kathy! I was with you when you made them. Hank has eaten enough hors d'oeuvres from this kitchen to know what they can and cannot do. And there's no way any cook in our kitchen could possibly make these."

Shaking her head and raising an eyebrow Kathy said menacingly, "Marie, you know what's going to happen, don't you?"

"If you mean do I know I will be faced with the choice of being beaten or leaving your service, yes, I do know."

With tears starting to flow down her cheeks she said softly, "Lady Kathy, Celeste and I talked about it. Although, as I know you guessed, we each feel any pain suffered by the other, we could not remain silent. These are the most remarkable things to come out of that kitchen since the day it first opened." Now, with her head held up even straighter, she declared, "I'm sorry, Lady Kathy, but it's true!"

Hank looked at her friend and started to cry. Kathy's face fell and she drew Hank to her and just held her tightly. Softly she asked, "What's wrong, Hank? Why are you crying?"

"Because I can't cook!" the older woman wailed. "Why in hell do you think I let Jim feed on my cunt at the dinner table? Because the soup was awful! That's why." The woman just dissolved in tears saying, "I can't even boil water..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.