Kathy Carlson - Cover

Kathy Carlson

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Mike Higgins was a big man. He was also a quiet man who preferred to listen rather than to talk. As they sat around the table in the glass-enclosed top-floor lounge, he looked at Ken and Kathy Carlson and marveled. First, he thought, they are a perfectly-matched couple. Second, they are obviously deeply in love. Being very observant, he noticed that they had an almost palpable need to touch each other and to be touched. Now Kathy's hand was just resting in Ken's and she seemed to draw something from the contact.

Earlier, he had tried to explain his relationship to the Rossis. His wife had died of bone cancer years earlier and they had been childless. As a result, Mike Rossi had become the son he had never had and he loved him as much as if he were his own. He tried to explain to them what a marvelous thing they had done, saving the lives of both Mike and his father.

Only then did a new thought cross his mind: These two people were incredibly heroic! Even though Mike Rossi had told him all the stories of Carlson's Rangers, it had always been in terms of telling jokes — putting something over on the REMFs — rear echelon mother-fuckers. Suddenly it occurred to Mike that it was the standard way in which men who live in great danger maintain their sanity: by making light of it.

But it's all true! he thought. This man may be the greatest military hero who has ever lived. And this woman served as his inspiration — the Kathy-grams were anything but jokes — and she is unbelievably courageous in her own right.

Something else registered and he decided to speak. "Ken," he said softly, "I just realized that you don't see beautiful women as women, do you?" When Ken looked baffled and then started to protest, Mike held up his hand and added, "Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you're blind or anything. What I am saying is they register on your brain as people, but not as attractive women. You have eyes for only one: Kathy."

Turning to Kathy he grinned and said, "And you're the same way with men. They just don't exist for you, do they?"

Ken gave her hand a light squeeze and then smiled ruefully at Mike. "I guess you're right, but I never thought of it quite that way. Of course, when I wake up every morning and see Kathy's head on my shoulder and feel her body molded against my side ... She claims it's why she tries to stay so limber: to better shape her body to mine. Then, I have my hand cupping the most perfect tit God ever put on a woman. It's so soft and warm, yet firm and wonderful. Sometimes I'll move my head just the slightest bit to get a whiff of her perfume...

"Don't get me wrong, though. Kathy doesn't really use perfume. It's just that her body has the sweetest, most beautifully clean smell. I just love it. Then I'll squeeze her tit in the lightest way and her eyes instantly pop open. Often, she's sleeping with her head turned toward me with her cheek on my shoulder, so she's looking right at me when her eyes open. What do I see? I see the most incredibly bright, warm eyes looking at me with her love shining in them. Mr. Higgins, it is her love for me that I see." Then he smiled and added, "When you sleep with twenty-four carat gold in your arms every night, why waste time with silver?"

Then he turned toward Kathy. As he did, her lips were moving towards his — almost by prearrangement, Mike thought — and they met. It was the most beautiful kiss Mike had ever seen. The only things touching were their lips, yet he could almost see the electricity flowing between them.

When they eased apart, he heard Kathy say softly, "Thank you, darling. That was so delicious!" Then she looked at Mike and said, "As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing better in life than to feel Ken's strong arm around me just holding me close every night. He has the most marvelous man-smell, too. When I'm in his arms I feel so warm and snugly and safe ... I just adore it."

Then she smiled warmly and added, "But you know what's really great? Often, in the morning, I'll just roll on top of Ken. I cross my arms on his chest and rest my chin on my hands. I'm on top of the most powerful body in the world. He has a wonderfully broad chest."

Then with a guilty little grin she added, "I really love to raise my tits just enough so only my nipples touch his wonderful hairy chest. Then I just rotate and feel the marvelous stimulation of his coarse hair on my nipples." Then she frowned and said, "Of course, I can only do it for a couple of minutes. By then I'm so desperate to have him inside me, I have to stop."

Then she took one of Ken's hands in hers and said, "Look at this hand. It's so big and strong. But at the same time, Ken has become so sensitive, he can bring me to orgasm without ever touching my cunt. This hand moves on my body with the most incredible feather-light touch! It's absolutely unbelievable." Then she frowned and added, "Who would ever believe it? And he's a ditch digger, too."

Suddenly Kathy changed the subject completely. "Mr. Higgins, how's your company doing?"

"Before I answer, Mrs. Carlson, could you do me a tremendous favor? Please call me Mike? No one ever calls me Mr. Higgins."

She grinned and stuck out her hand. "It's a deal," she said, "Provided you call us Ken and Kathy. Okay?"

"It's a deal, Kathy," he replied. Then his face fell as he said, "In answer to your question, not well. If only..." Then an idea occurred to him and he said, "My God! How stupid can one man be? Ken, you're going into your last year of law school, right?" Ken said that was true. Then Higgins continued, "Great! When you graduate, you can be my lawyer. Will you? I think we bill about a million a year in legal fees." Then he frowned and said, "For what, I'm never sure, but that's what I pay."

Kathy swallowed hard and then said, "Mr. Higgins — Mike — if I were a lawyer, what I'm about to say could get me hauled up in front of the Disciplinary Committee of the Bar Association ... But since I'm not and never will be, here goes: Mike, who in hell prepares your contracts?"

Higgins shook his head and said, "I guess it depends on which one. The fact is that we worked with a good lawyer for years. Unfortunately, he was a solo practitioner, so when he retired a few years ago, we had no other relationship. But why do you ask, Kathy?"

"Because if our understanding is correct, you still don't even have a signed contract for the job we've been working on. You're still exchanging drafts, right?"

Then remembering the contract she had redrafted, she pulled it out from her purse. Since it had been sitting there for weeks, it was now badly crumpled, but Kathy didn't care. She continued, "Ken asked me to look over the most recent draft of the contract applicable to our job. He didn't like it, and frankly, neither do I. If you don't mind crumpled paper, would you please read this one?"

She passed it to him. After smoothing it out on the tabletop, he began to read. When he finished he said, "It's all there, Kathy, but where's the contract? I don't understand."

She grinned and said, "Mike, that is a contract. In spite of what a lot of lawyers would like to have you believe, you don't need a whole bunch of 'whereas', 'party of the first part', and all that bullshit. A contract is nothing more than an offer, an acceptance, and a consideration, i.e., money. That's really all there is."

Mike looked at Kathy with new interest and asked, "I know what Ken does, Kathy, but I don't know much about you. What do you do for a living? Besides cleaning out shit-houses, I mean." Then, with a shake of his head and a small grin, he pulled a folded piece of paper from his coat pocket and passed it to her saying, "This is yours. I almost forgot I had it with me."

She looked at it, laughed, and passed it on to Ken. It was a commendation from the Los Angeles County Health Department for operating and maintaining hygienic toilet facilities on a construction job site. The citation went on to state that the facilities were at least as clean as any found in operating office buildings, and Higgins Construction was to be commended for its achievement.

Kathy cutely stuck out the tip of her pink tongue in Ken's direction and said, "See? Someone appreciates my talent. I am, too, good for something."

Mike said, "Kathy, Tony told me what he did to you and how you responded. The more I get to know you, the harder it is for me to understand why you did it. Those toilets were utterly filthy! Why, Kathy?"

She sat up straight in her chair and told Mike what she had earlier told others: "Mike, my husband, Ken, is a real hero. I found out tonight a little bit of how courageous he really is. He's a natural-born leader, and he's brilliant. He'll have straight A's in law school this coming year, yet he's working as a ditch digger." Now her eyes were blazing: "If my husband is not too good to dig ditches, you better believe that his wife isn't too good to clean up shit. I can't match him for strength, but it doesn't take a lot of strength to clean up a mess — just a strong stomach."

Then she grinned and added, "Besides, it may have saved Tony's life. If I hadn't been up to my elbows in shit for weeks, I might not have been able to get into that sewage without vomiting. I guess I don't care anymore. Does that answer it?"

Mike just slowly shook his head and said, "You know something? I think Tony's absolutely right. In fact, I think he's even more right than he knows. You are the most incredibly beautiful young woman I have ever seen. He calls you "Madonna" — my lady — and that's a fitting characterization. Yet at the same time you..." He didn't finish his thought. Instead, he went back to the contract and asked, "Kathy, you still didn't answer my question. What do you do?"

She grinned and replied, "As a matter of fact, we're sitting almost exactly over my desk. I work one floor down as a legal secretary. I see a lot of contracts, I guess."

"Then yours is a very informed judgment, isn't it?" He brightened and said, "I have an idea: How about if you handle my contract work until Ken gets placed? Could you do that?"

She shook her head and said, "Mike, secretaries in law firms don't have clients. However, the firm has top-flight attorneys. Would you like me to make an appointment for you? For Monday, maybe?" He agreed and passed her his card. Then she told him she would call first thing Monday after she had a chance to check the partners' schedules.

Earlier, while talking about the importance of the Rossis to him, Mike had said that he would do anything in his power for the Carlsons. While they had been talking, Kathy had noticed what a perfect night it was in Los Angeles. There was a full moon and there wasn't a cloud in the sky nor even a trace of the usual smog. The Pacific Ocean, miles to the west, was clearly visible.

With an innocent expression on her face she asked, "Mike, earlier you said you would do anything at all within your power for Ken and me. Were you serious?"

"Of course I was," he replied. "Why do you ask? Do you have something in mind?"

"As a matter of fact, yes!" she said with a salacious grin. "Could you have another drink or something and excuse Ken and me for thirty minutes or so? Tonight, he's going to fulfill a dream of mine: He's going to fuck my ass off on my boss's desk. You see, her office is directly below us and has floor-to-ceiling windows on two sides like these," indicating the lounge's windows.

"I've had this dream, you see. I want the blinds pulled open wide and then have Ken take me..." With a broad grin she indicated a couple of nearby office towers and said, "You're welcome to watch, Mike. You'll be able to see us from almost anywhere." Then she said, "Really, though, do you mind? It wouldn't have been necessary if we had taken our own car over, but since we left it at the hospital..."

Mike just shook his head, called over the waitress and ostentatiously ordered a single drink. Kathy grinned, winked, and took Ken by the hand.

When they opened the Clifford & Jamison office, Kathy turned on the lights in the reception area and then led the way back to Ali's office. Without turning on any other lights, she pulled the vertical blinds back to their stops, then quickly shed her clothes. Turning to Ken, she helped him undress while he was gently running his hands over her beautifully firm ass cheeks. She was fumbling because she appeared to be in such a hurry, so he asked her about it.

She softly kissed him and said, "Darling, I have to rush! My cunt is so wet I'll be dripping on the carpet any second, and then Ali will really have my head!"

When she had him bare, she lay back on Ali's desk with her legs spread wide. When he came close, she placed Ken's now-vibrating cock at the entrance to her vagina, locked her ankles behind his hips and pulled him into her. In spite of the hardness of the desk top, she reveled in the feeling as Ken drove inside her soaking-wet sheath. By now they were attuned to one another's needs. Again she used her incredible sensitivity to change tempo slightly each time she could feel her husband about to release.

Finally, she could feel his cock begin to vibrate. Reaching under her legs she managed to get her fingers on his massive balls and then squeezed. With a scream, Ken let go. Kathy felt his hot cum flooding her uterus, then felt the most incredible sensation that just rose to a crescendo and ultimately shorted out her nervous system with an overload of sensation. This time, when she fainted, her head fell back and hit the desk top hard.

As she regained consciousness, she felt the most marvelous sensation in her cunt. Looking down, she saw in the moonlight Ken's head at her slit and could feel his tongue probing into her crevices. Then she felt him harden his tongue, using it like a small cock to probe up into her vagina.

"Eat me, Darling!" she whispered fiercely. "Oh, God, Ken! Eat your wife's dirty cunt. Bite me..." Then she screamed as he bit her sensitive clit, again causing her to black out again.

When she regained consciousness, she was being held in his arm and she realized they were together on the leather sofa. Wriggling her ass, she enjoyed the feeling of the tanned leather on her bare bottom. Then she kissed Ken passionately, rose from the sofa and pulled him up, too. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the corner of the room where they could just stand in front of the window. Since he was standing behind her, she backed into him until she could feel the length of his body against her back. Meanwhile, Ken put his arms around her and cupped her beautiful tits. Twisting her head around, she managed to kiss him, feeling as she did the magnificent electricity. Then with a tiny grin on her face she whispered, "Ken, you're cheating."

"Cheating?" he asked. "What am I doing?"

"Darling, how can the people see my nips with your hands covering them? Is that fair? If you want to do something, spread my labia so they can see my clit ... I mean, Darling, they did pay their money, so..."

He spun her around and kissed her hard. Then she dropped to her knees, cupped his balls and now semi-erect cock in her two hands and said, "And now, ladies and gentlemen, this is a cock. Isn't it beautiful?" Then she carefully used her tongue to lick off all of the juices now drying on it, and then to Ken's amazement, used her hair to dry it off.

Because it was Saturday night, and the lounge was in a building located in an area of office structures, it didn't do much business on a night when all of the offices were closed. Mike Higgins was the only patron left when they returned.

As they approached the table, he rose to greet them. Then he took Kathy in his arms and kissed her. When he did, he realized how soft her lips were and then experienced the tenderness and love in her kiss, although it was utterly lacking in passion. Then he held her close and smelled the fragrance that Ken had earlier described. She smelled so wonderfully young and fresh and clean.

Holding her at arms length, he just said, "Wow! Young lady, you have just been very well fucked."

Kathy just grinned and said, "Sure have! Did you see us? It was utterly spectacular." Then she gingerly rubbed the back of her head and said, "There's one thing I'll have to remember, though. When I passed out and my head hit the desktop, it was hard. Next time I'll have to put down some magazines or something..." Mike Higgins just laughed and escorted them out to his waiting car.

Because they had been at the lounge all evening, none saw the evening news and its feature on the trench collapse and Kathy's rescue of Tony. However, a Channel 7 reporter who went to the hospital to try to interview Tony met Mike Rossi instead. Mike explained at length how Kathy had saved his father. Then he told about Kathy and Ken, finally telling the story of Ken's exploits in Vietnam. Mickey was by his side, filling in still more details.

The Eleven O'clock Eyewitness News featured the incredible heroism of, first, Kathy Carlson and, then, that of her husband, Ken. The other network affiliates and the newspapers, scooped on the story, all mobilized their resources to try to catch up.


The next day was one of the most perfect days Ken had ever spent. Except for a marvelous brunch and then a wonderful dinner, he spent the entire day in bed with Kathy, just running his fingers over her body. They experimented with getting their partner to cum in the shortest possible time without touching any primary sex organs. It was an utterly delightful day of kissing, touching and making love.

On Monday morning, when Kathy got to the office at eight, everyone ignored her. It was as if she wasn't present. Feeling hurt, she got her own coffee and just sat at the table listening to the girls chatter. She really loved them and was feeling hurt. At eight-fifteen, Ali arrived. She got her coffee, brought it to where Kathy was sitting and sat down.

With her face impassive she said, "I hope you're satisfied, young lady." Kathy just looked at her, baffled. She had no idea what Ali was talking about. "A trench collapse? A secretary — our secretary — goes swimming in a sewer?" With her blue eyes blazing, she said, "My God! How incredibly unprofessional. And the phone's been ringing off the hook, we can't get any work done..." Glaring at Kathy, she demanded, "Young lady, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Tears were flowing from Kathy's eyes. She didn't really know what Ali was talking about but she knew she was in trouble. Through her tears she said, "I'm terribly sorry, Ali. I take full responsibility. I'll have my desk cleaned out in just a few minutes and..."

"The hell you will!" Ali exclaimed. "Of all the stinking nerve! Do you think you can get away with it by just resigning? Why..."

Suddenly her expression changed to one of incredible warmth and love. She wrapped her arms around the younger woman and then kissed her full on the lips. It was similar to the earlier kiss Ali had given her, but filled with so much more love. Then Kathy felt moisture on her cheek that was not her own. Moving back, she saw that Ali's face had crumpled and tears were pouring from her eyes in a flood.

"But Ali, what's wrong? Why are you crying like that? And I'll leave my stuff so you can be sure I'm not taking anything that belongs to the Firm. I would appreciate it, though, if you could send me my things. I think there are..."

Ali was just shaking her head in negation. Finally she said, "Kathy, please remember one thing about us: Both individually and as a group we are the world's largest collection of hopeless teasers. We can't resist."

Then she held Kathy by the arms and looked into her eyes. "What do we learn yesterday? We hear that you saved the life of the foreman on a construction site — and almost lost your own in the process. You swim in sewage, naked. You give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, in spite of the fact that you're drinking sewage to do it. Somehow — and no one knows how — you set a broken leg, and do it perfectly."

Ali stopped and now her face was transformed into the brightest smile Kathy had ever seen. It was what they called Ali's sunshine smile and now it was shining brilliantly on her. "Darling, I have never been so thrilled and yet so scared at the same time. I learned that, if you had been in that trench just a few more seconds you would have been buried alive." She shook her head slowly and said, "Lady, your bravery, courage and skill are overwhelming!"

With that the rest of the girls crowded around. Kathy felt she was being buried in a mass of slim young bodies and wonderful warm kisses. With a big grin she said, "Oh, shit! If you all insist!" With that she sprawled out flat on the carpet. The girls whooped with glee, and recognized the opportunity. In an instant they had stripped off all of her clothes and were covering her face and body with their kisses while telling her how much they loved her. Finally, they let her up and she dressed again.

It was almost nine o'clock before she was able to tell Ali about Mike Higgins. Ali said she could see him at any time. When she called Mike, they agreed on eleven o'clock.

Promptly at eleven, Judy called to announce a visitor and Kathy went out to the reception room to greet him. As she led Mike back to Ali's office, she giggled as his head pivoted around to be able to watch Judy until the door closed. Then, when she introduced him to Ali, his jaw dropped. He extended his hand and Ali took it in a firm grip, then seated him on the sofa. She sat in one flanking chair and Kathy sat in the one opposite.

Mike was still shaking his head. Finally, he said, "Mrs. Clifford, I am struck dumb. When I met Kathy for the first time on Saturday, I thought she was the most beautiful, most perfect female alive. Then I come in this morning and am greeted by a blonde goddess at the reception desk. Then I see you!" His forehead crinkled as he asked, "Is it contagious or something? Do you breed these girls specially? Or... ?"

Ali laughed heartily and said, "First, the name is Ali. As for the rest ... They are beautiful girls, aren't they? With no modesty, I have to say that the only variation among them is a little in height and in hair color. Aside from that..." She just shrugged and then said, "But that's not why you're here. And please may I call you Mike?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.