My First Time with a Dog - Cover

My First Time with a Dog

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: This is how I got started having sex with dogs. In order to understand why and how this came about you should read "My First Gang-bang" it all started from that

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   True Story   Brother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

Well to understand this part of my young life you need to read about the first time that I had my first Gang-Bang. Otherwise this part of my confessing all my little dirty secrets will not make much since at all. Let's see how do I start this out? I know from the next day.

Bill and I went back to the abandoned house the next day after school just like we always did. When we walked inside there where the boys from the day before and they had brought another boy. It did not take much time before the big boy was giving orders again. He told me to strip, which I did. This time I was not scared at all. In fact I was very excited, I had hoped that the boys would come back one day so we could do the Gang-Bang again. You could not understand my excitement when we found them in the house waiting for us and then to have the big boy telling me to strip. I knew I was going to have them all fuck me again. As I remember it, my head was swooning with excitement. I had no idea that they had anything different in mind than yesterday; that is until one of them started to take Polaroid pictures of me taking off my cloths. Bill objected but the big boy told us not to worry, no one would see them but us. To be honest, I really did not care, in a way I kind of liked it. Bill kept objecting and the big boy finely told Bill that if I did not want them to take the pictures that they would stop. They all looked at me and I told them that I wanted to see what I looked like being fucked by them.

If I remember right they called the big boy Henry, (I am not sure but what the heck.) Henry had me lay down and told Bill lick me as they took pictures. Then he had Bill stop long enough and move out of the way so he could put his cock in me first. That day I did all the boys real quick. I mean they would put their dick's in me, make a few pumps and shoot their stuff in me, jump off and another boy got right back inside of me. It was all real quick and I think I only climaxed maybe 3-4 times with all of them the first time because they all seemed like they were in such a rush. It seems I had one in my mouth and one in my pussy the minute Bill got up. The next time that Henry fucked me he had me get up on all fours, then they started in one after another doing my butt hole. When I turned over one of the boys crawled under me and started to lick me as I went to work on his dick. Well to make this a short story I won't take you through all that let me just say it was one boy after another including my brother. During the time they did me from behind two others got under me to 69. After they all finished fucking my ass, when the last boy pulled out Henry asked them all if every one had enough? They all said they where tired, He asked me if I was too tired. I let go of the dick that I was sucking long enough to say my knees hurt a little but I wasn't tired. The boy eating my pussy stopped long enough to tell me to keep sucking. Henry told one of the boys to go get the dog.

It did not hit me when or why he said that. All I know is I heard someone go out of the room and come back. I felt something cold and wet at me ass. I turned my head to see a huge dog's head between my legs and he was licking my asshole. He was licking up (I should say he was licking out all the boys cum.) And the boy under me started to tell them all what he was seeing. He told them how the dog's tong was going deep inside of my ass. Hell he didn't have to tell me I could feel it going in and I mean going in deep. I felt like... Oh hell there is no way on earth that I can ever in my life express to you how that felt.

I got so carried away that I almost bit off the boy's dick that I had been sucking. He pulled out from under me and the dog kept licking and moved down into my pussy. I heard one boy say they brought the peanut butter and jelly for nothing. Then another asked if he would fuck me. I heard this and did not understand, was there another boy that I had not seen?

Henry told them to look at his dick, that he was ready. He asked one of them to help him lift him up. I felt the dog being lifted up onto my back, and also being shoved to me. I felt his dick and looked under me. One of the boys was guiding his dick into me and I could see the hand aiming it. I don't know what happen but all of a sudden they all pulled back and the dog wrapped his front legs around my waist and held me tight. He was like a jackhammer, I don't know any other way to explain it. From the first thrust I was hooked. I could feel his dick swelling up. I mean the whole thing swelled and swelled. Then I felt a part of it growing bigger and bigger inside of me. There was pleasure like I have never felt in my life.

I already knew that I loved fucking with Bill and I loved it a lot. Then I loved being with these boys who would fuck me over and over. But this, this was just so nasty, it was so dirty. Because of that it made the fucking feel so much better than just fucking my brother Bill, or fucking all these boys.

I started to have a climax that started my whole body to quiver I lost it, I heard myself screaming. It was a scream from deep down inside my gut. I guess I scared one of the boys because I heard him yelling to get him off of me. I have no idea how I managed to yell it but I yelled and told them to leave him alone, not to touch him. Henry told them to leave us alone, that I wanted the dog to fuck me. I felt the dog holding my young hips hard pulling me tight against him I could feel his slobber dripping down onto my back as he was holding me and fucking me. It did not take a long time, before he started squirting his juice inside of me. And when he did shoot his stuff, his dick pulsed, it would swell and pump. Oh my God what a feeling, He finished and just stayed there with his dick pulsing throbbing and with each pulse it brought me pleasure.

After awhile I guess he had enough, my face was on the floor, my hips in the air and I felt him back off. When he did, it hurt as he pulled his dick out, I mean it hurt a lot. When he got off of me someone said "My God, look at his dick" I turned and looked myself, there was a huge big red ball like thing on it. Now I know it is called a knot. At the time I was just amazed that he had it in me. My pussy hurt and I was afraid I should be bleeding from being ripped down there. I put my hand down there and I was sopping wet. I pulled it back and there was no blood. One of the boys told them to look at my pussy that my hole was stretched wide open. I turned over and put my hand back down there, they where right it was open but thank God I felt it closing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.