Cum Blow My Horn - Cover

Cum Blow My Horn

by Sick Puppy

Copyright© 2001 by Sick Puppy

Incest Sex Story: While playing trumpet, my horn gets a workout too

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Bestiality   Food   .

I play trumpet and was interested in joining the Armed Forces. I was in Year 11 at high school and decided to apply for Work Experience in the Army Band. I was accepted and within a month I was sitting amongst some of the most talented musicians that Australia has to offer.

My Aunty had invited me to stay with her family during the two weeks that I would be there. During the first weekend I was hoping to do something out of the ordinary. My cousin, Shannon, had organized a party for the Saturday night and was going to invite some of her friends. I was really hoping to get laid by one of them.

A few hours before the party was to get under way, Shannon and I decided to organize the house and get our selves ready. Shannon had a shower while I tidied the lounge and kitchen. After a few minutes I had a rather evil idea. I left the lounge room and made my way to the bathroom. I slowly opened the door and put my head in. An image started to form amidst all the steam. There was my 18- year old cousin, naked, in the shower. Through the clear shower screen I could see her shaving her pussy. The water flowed over her firm breasts and her long blonde hair was slicked back. I watched her for a few minutes before I decided to get my cock out and relieve myself. In my eagerness, I pushed the door too far open. Trying inconspicuously to close the door I got Shannon's attention. She turned around, startled. We made eye contact. "Fuck!" I thought to myself as I attempted to get my cock back in my pants. Shannon opened the shower screen and stepped out.

"What do you want?" she asked, making no attempt to cover herself up.

All I could do was stare at her slender body, long legs (also what was between her legs) and breasts. My cock was standing straight up, for all the world to see. I gave an embarrassed giggle and stammered incomprehensibly.

She moved towards me, still dripping water all over the floor, and reached out and grabbed my hands. She placed one on her tit and the other on her smooth, soft pussy-lips.

"I'm sure this is what you were after, huh? She said sarcastically.

She pressed me between the door and herself. My cock made contact with her wet gash, but did not enter. Her tits felt like pillows, their soft heaviness resting in my hands. I placed my lips to her left nipple and suck it. As I sucked her tits, she undid my belt and placed her hands around my rather hard cock. I quickly removed my shirt and pants.

Shannon placed a towel on the floor and laid down on it. She spread her legs wide apart. I don't know how far I could see up her, but it looked very inviting. I placed my head between her legs and inserted my tongue into her slit. It took only a few seconds to find her clit. I flicked it with my tongue. The blonde began to shudder. The jerks and bumps that followed her quite servere. It was the first of many orgasms for the day. I removed my face from her groin and stood up.

"I still feel dirty. Do you want to help me clean up?" She asked

How could I possibly resist that? We stepped back into the shower. I reached for the shampoo bottle and squirted a breat blob onto my hands. She turned her back towards me and told me to massage her arse cheeks and back. With the shampoo lathered up and my hands ready, I got to work. With each stroke I pulled my throbbing hard cock closer to her virgin arse. She told me to fuck her up the arse. She bent over at the waist and exposed her tight anus. I placed the tip of my dick at her hole and slowly pushed in. I kept the shampoo handy for some extra lube. After a few minutes, I was thrusting in and out of her. It didn't take long for me to feel my approaching orgasm. My cum exploded deep in her arse. I reached around her and slipped a finger into her pussy. She gave a small grunt of acceptance. The suds were proving to be a great form of lubricant as my finger was sliding in and out with ease. I removed my finger and turned her around. I drew her closer and our lips met. It was the deepest, most forceful kiss that I had ever had. She placed her hands on my penis and started to masturbate me. I placed two fingers up her cunt and finger-fucked her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.