Lisa, My Uncle's Maid - Cover

Lisa, My Uncle's Maid

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In 1952 a young man finds himself in charge of his uncle's beautiful Italian maid. His new ungrounded authority is ultimately challenged by a devious Nazi dominatrix.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Lisa and I subdued the stunned Ingrid by transferring my shackles and restraints to her limbs. My strength and movements were deadened as a result of my previous harsh mistreatment. The most assistance I could offer was to use my dead weight and a pillow to hold Ingrid's head to the floor as Lisa did all the work. As Ingrid had regained her senses she had screamed her muffled anger and frustration at the new change of order of things. When I was satisfied she was completely secured, I slowly pulled myself to my feet. Her now- released wrath was loud and unpleasant. Using my foot on her stomach to press her to the floor I ripped the thin pants from her legs. Twisting the cloth into a tight wad I roughly forced it into her mouth. I had heard enough of her vile voice over the past few days.

She continued to violently struggle violently in her bondage for several minutes then stopped to glare up at me. There was a raw hatred in her eyes. I was sorely tempted to kick her in the face, but I was at a point of collapse myself and lacked even the strength to summon the needed energy to perform that much needed act of revenge. As the adrenalin drained from my body I began to shake. I lowered myself to the bed feeling the full weight of my abuse. I told Lisa to unlock my collar. When I heard the lock click I fumbled with the clasp of the hated symbol of my submission. With a last major effort I weakly flung it away from myself.

I had briefly slept to be awakened by Lisa wiping my forehead with a cool cloth. "Water, food, aspirin" I had whispered to her. Over the next day and night Lisa ministered to me and by the next afternoon I began to feel some of my strength return.

Ingrid still lay on the floor by the bed. I had forbidden Lisa from attending to her. My former mistress had been reduced to a wretched state. She had soiled herself. Her lips were parched and split around the protruding wad of clothing. Her former passionate fire seemed to have died out. When I attached my collar to her neck I saw dawning fear in her eyes.

Wordlessly I draggeddrug my new captive to the bathroom, then lifted and rolled her into the bathtub. I turned on the cold tap, which drew an immediate shocked reaction from her. I stood back and instructed the observing Lisa to "clean her up"

Later on my return I found the well scrubbed and rinsed Ingrid crouched in the tub. I pulled her unresisting legs up and out over so her stomach rested onat the edge of the tub. I wedged myself between her wet legs forcing themher wet legs apart. I then took her from behind in a hard manner. She was slippery and my penis easily entered her. But, that was only the only gentle part of my use of her. I pounded against her thighs driving her head forward into the still full tubbath. She immediately began to struggle to get her submerged face out offrom the water. Her restraints and my weight prevented her from gaining any purchase. I continued my thrusting until her movements became frantic then I used her hair to pull her face from the water. I used this means of control until I finished with her. It was a deeply satisfactory experience.

This was the first time inof a long series of rapes I inflicted on Ingrid, the new slave. I realized this was the worst punishment I could subject her too. I learned she was a very responsive female and despite herself couldn't seem to control her own passions. I wondered if the awareness of her own need and weaknesses is what made her so cruel. During intercourse her lean frame would buckle and thrash in her restraints as she underwent powerful orgasm after orgasm.

I pondered the fine line between a dominant and submissive personality. Within days her resistance had melted away. I of course kept her completely shackled, but her demeanor had become as meek as a lamb. Without any demand from me she had started calling me "Master'.

Although I am not by nature a vindictive man, I was not forgetful of the terrible injustices I had suffered fromby her. I had decided on her ultimate fate and made preparations.

A week later, I called several old friends from school to come see me in the city. That weekend all three of my old carousing schoolmates showed up at my door. The four of us had a notorious reputation in Cambridge as a very debauched libertine gang of roguesrouges. We called ourselves the "whore-mongers" and the "good" blue-blooded girls of Harvard had mostly shunned us like distasteful outcasts. We had gloried in this distinction.

They were immediately impressed by my new living conditions. I gave them a quick tour, which terminated in the game room. There I had made a grand pronouncement introducing the day's festivities and had pulled a heavy wood teacart from the kitchen. I had secured the nude Ingrid on the middle shelf so she was positioned in a suspended crawl. Her buttocks protruded on one end and her head on the other. I had tied her hands and arms so she could slowly propel the cart by using her fingers. Her thighs were spread wide and bound. Her positioned pussy was shaved, gaping and inviting to be filled.

My "worldly" friend's were stunned at this provocative display. I informed them that Ingrid had volunteered to satisfy all our "base carnal lusts" for the day. I additionally had shaved her head so all that remained was a topknot at the crown of her shining skull. I grabbed the knot and lifted her bowed head. Her eyes took in the room full of men staring at her and she closed her eyes.

"You yearn to be used and degraded, don't you Ingrid?" I asked her.

"Yes." She whispered after a moment.

My friend's attempts to remain casual under this unusual circumstance were humorous. But, they immediately began acting as if having a naked bound girl was simply a normal occurrence. William, always the initiator of the group, walked behind Ingrid and began to squeeze her bottom.

"Grade A Prime," he smirked as her smacked her bottom.

He slid his hand down and stroked her cleft.

"She is soaking! She does like this," he proclaimed.

He leaned forward and kissed the exposed flower of her vulva.

"Damn puss is sweet as candy and I can't resist sugar," he laughed.

He promptly unzipped his pants and pulled out a throbbing erection. Holding his penis in his fist he rubbed it between her legs and then thrust his hips forward. Ingrid grunted and squirmed in her bindings. Resting his hands on the cart he began a slow leisurely driving motion. He looked up at us sheepishly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.