Lisa, My Uncle's Maid - Cover

Lisa, My Uncle's Maid

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In 1952 a young man finds himself in charge of his uncle's beautiful Italian maid. His new ungrounded authority is ultimately challenged by a devious Nazi dominatrix.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next week was an unending nightmare of pain. The days and nights were filled with her unrelenting fury. I was kept naked, collared and shackled. She had chained and hobbled me in a fashion so I was unable to gain my feet. My world became the punishment room and here Ingrid ruled.

She used a short rubber-covered billy club to beat me. She knew exactly were to strike on my thick muscles, not leaving massive bruises, but causing intense agony. My thighs, calves and arms felt bruised to the bone. I wondered if I would ever stand again.

I was slowly filled with a conviction that she could read my thoughts. In my pain and growing exhaustion it seemed any thoughts of anger or rebellion could be sensed by her and would result in another terrible beating. My sense of identity became detached. My world focused on her and her club. That if my becoming her dog would lessen the pain started seeming a very logical choice.

After several days of torture, when my behavior had gotten to a point were she was satisfied I was subdued, she led me from the punishment room on a leash. Heavily chained I crawled obediently after her. She led me to the master bedroom were I saw Lisa for the first time in what seemed an eternity. She wore a short frilly nightgown and was sitting on the edge of the bed. My neck aching I looked up and met her eyes. I saw pity.

This exchange drew an immediate response from Ingrid. She swung her club and struck the back of my neck. Crying out in pain I cowered from her.

"BAD doggie!" she exclaimed. "Now lay and behave yourself." She raised her club and I immediately slunk to floor and curled to a defensive position. Ingrid fastened my collar to a short length of chain, which she attached to a bedpost. My position left my head under the bed.

She smiled and turned to Lisa, "You see, I told you, these men are really only two legged animals. Once they are properly trained they easily revert to their true bestial state."

Then she took Lisa to bed. I lay sleepless on the floor and listened to their lovemaking. At first Lisa had murmured protests, then her pleading had become more breathless and finally passion was all I heard from above me. It went on for hours. I suppose my presence inspired Ingrid because her demands on Lisa seemed inexhaustible. When their breathing deepened and the bed's movements had ceased I managed to divorce my deep despair and fall into my own restless slumber on the cold wood floor.

The next morning began badly. I was awakened from a fitful sleep by a brutal kick in my ribs. "Wake-up dog boy." Ingrid laughed as I gasped for agonized breath. I opened my tear-filled eyes and looked up at the two females towering over me. Lisa had her hand over her mouth as if to suppress an exclamation of pity for me.

I had awakened with an erection. But, immediate fear had caused me to go into a less turgid state. Ingrid noticed my semi-aroused condition and used her toe to nudge my penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.