Lisa, My Uncle's Maid - Cover

Lisa, My Uncle's Maid

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In 1952 a young man finds himself in charge of his uncle's beautiful Italian maid. His new ungrounded authority is ultimately challenged by a devious Nazi dominatrix.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Afterwards I went downstairs to the gentlemen' club to drink beer, smoke cigars and play pool. I found the clientele very affable and made myself at home. As the evening progressed though my thoughts keep returning to Lisa. Eventually I found my self-drawn to her quarters.

I rapped on her door and after a moment I heard a cautious "Yes?" through the heavy panel.

I answered, "It's me. Open the door."

There was a pause then the sound of a bolt being drawn and she peered out at me. She scanned the hallway quickly and then opened the door fully. She wore a chaste white peignoir and was holding a hairbrush. She seemed shy and unsure of herself. After our intimate interaction earlier in the day I too felt unsure of my next step. But, despite my hesitation, I adopted a confident air, kissed her on the cheek and entered her room. I sat on her bed and made myself comfortable.

I told her to continue what she was doing and we would talk a while. She sat on a lacy cushioned stool before a mirrored make-up table and began to run the comb through her thick hair. We could see each other in the mirror. I noticed a framed photograph of a beautiful woman next to the mirror.

Her bedroom was decorated in a very feminine - almost little girl - style. White ornate furniture, lacey frills, fluffy cushions, stuffed animals, flowered motifs and a sweet perfume aroma made the feel of the room overwhelmingly female. There was a phonograph playing softly. I realized this was Lisa's sanctuary. This room was as different from the atmosphere I had just left in the club below as night and day.

I stretched out on her bed and propped up my head with an overstuffed pillow and began to ask her about her life. She was quite forthcoming and I found her a very good conversationalist. She seemed as interested in me as I was curious about her. We talked at length about parents, school, Italy, the USA and the War. Her English was flawless when she was relaxed.

I learned Lisa too was an orphan. Her father had been an Italian officer and had been killed in Mussolini's Ethiopian invasion. She and her Mother had suffered near poverty until a German officer had entered their lives. He had taken Lisa's mother as his mistress and moved them to comfortable chateau on the island of Capri. They had spent an idyllic time there far removed from any hardships being suffered on the mainland. Then the Allies had arrived and with the abrupt departure of their benefactor the two were thrown back into a harsh reality. Lisa's mother had been scorned and chastised by the rising Naples's populace. She had been caught and had her head shaved. They had lived on the streets like hunted animals. Then in a quiet tone she told me how she had seen her mother beaten to death in a riot after Mussolini's downfall. Nuns at the church had taken her in and had cared for her until my uncle found her.

There was a poignant pause of silence. The record player had stopped. She was looking at the picture on her table and she reached up to touch it. She sniffed. I rose from the bed and went to stand behind her. I was feeling some remorse for my earlier callous actions. I laid my hands on her bare shoulders in comfort. She looked up at me in the mirror. Her reflected eyes were brimming with tears.

"She was so beautiful," Lisa said quietly. "I miss her like part of my heart is missing."

I leaned forward and kissed the top of her head. Her smell was deep and intoxicating. I ran my hands to her throat and the untied the ribbon supporting her silken gown. The filmy material slid down the high slopes of her breasts. Her hand came up to catch it before it completely fell. Our eyes were locked in the mirror. I ran my hands down and gently pushed hers away. The gown dropped leaving her naked from the waist up. I cupped her full breasts feeling their heaviness. She took a deep breath.

"I want you Lisa," I whispered close to her ear.

She turned her face toward me with her smooth cheek rubbing against my coarseness. Her skin was wet and I realized her recollections had made her cry. Her lips met mine and we kissed deeply, our tongues dancing.

Taking her by the hand I guided her to her feet and took her in my arms. Her lips rose to mine and we kissed again. I opened my eyes to look at her graceful back in the mirror. The gown had gathered at the rise of her hips. The gauzy material hung loosely across the swell of her buttocks. I ran my hand down and pulled it away so it pooled at her feet. The naked girl shivered as she pulled herself tightly into my embrace.

I firmly clenched her warm buttocks and gently kneaded them, but in a demanding manner. She flinched and I realized her bottom was still smarting from her earlier spanking. I eased my grip and turned towards the bed. With my arm around her waist I led her there. She followed me passively and I lay down on my back and pulled her next to me. She squirmed against me until she was nestled in my arms then she laid her head on my chest.

I ran my hand through her thick hair to the nape of her neck. I brought her lips up to mine and we kissed. I moved her up till her breasts hung above my mouth. I slowly tongued a nipple, rolling its taut pertness around my lips. I looked up at her and she had her eyes closed and lips parted savoring the contact. I held the nipple between my teeth and applied a little pressure. Her eyes opened and we exchanged a silent message of mutual want. I kissed the nipple.

"Take my cock out," I told her.

She blinked then turned her head to look down my chest. She looked back at me then used her hands to push herself down my body. I cradled my arms behind my head to watch. She fumbled with the clasp on my slacks then pulled them open, pulling the zipper down. My erect penis bulged in my thin silk shorts. She ran a finger down the length and then grabbed the girth through the material. She looked up at me and smiled. It was the first time I had seen her smile. She was radiantly beautiful.

"I excite you... Master?" she said. That was more of a statement of fact than a question.

"Take it out." I replied.

She unbuttoned the loose flap and pulled my penis free. I was demandingly erect. Her eyes were wide as she focused intently on manipulating her fist in a slow pumping action on the rod. She glanced quickly up at me to note my reaction to her ministrations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.