Lisa, My Uncle's Maid - Cover

Lisa, My Uncle's Maid

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In 1952 a young man finds himself in charge of his uncle's beautiful Italian maid. His new ungrounded authority is ultimately challenged by a devious Nazi dominatrix.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Earlier that day, during my exploration of the penthouse, I had made a useful discovery immediately off the great room. My uncle had a very eccentric taste in artifacts. The room was furnished with an odd array of torture instruments including several crude medieval curiosities. There was a massive wooden stock, a rack, whips, chains and a wide range of paddles. But, evidently my uncle was a collector with an eye for the practical and working tool. One intricate device had interested me in particular and I had familiarized myself with its functions. It's ingenious design and practical purpose had fascinated me.

It was toward this machine that I dragged my struggling naked captive. She was a handful of hotly aroused female. I was very impressed with her furious strength. She had gained her feet and lunged into me, pummeling my back with her fists. I twisted her hair and pulled her forward and to her knees. She rose again, screaming obscenities in a combination of Italian and English. I caught a flying fist by the wrist and slapped it into an awaiting cuff, dangling from an overhead hoist. She seemed to have previous experience with this device and she immediately redoubled her efforts to be free.

Lisa fumbled with the cuff's lock and screamed, "I do not want this!"

I promptly began to crank the hoist taking up the slack from the chain and pulling her to her tiptoes. She frantically tugged at the cuff as she teetered awkwardly. I continued to crank and raise her till she was suspended from the floor. She flailed her legs impotently for a moment then stopped to hang spinning, suspended by one arm. As she spun her glaring eyes shifted as she tracked me.

Then she performed a remarkable acrobatic feat. She pulled her torso up and over her head and wrapped one leg around the chain. Upside down she used her free hand in a renewed effort to free herself from the cuff. I clicked the other cuff on that free arm at an opportune moment, while barely avoiding her snapping teeth. I then cranked the corresponding hoist pulling her newly captured arm upward. She had continued to scratch at the first cuff till it was out of her reach. Then with another curse she unwrapped her leg and lowered herself. I used the lift to balance her so she now swung freely from her two wrists. She was hanging suspended inches from the floor. She stopped all her struggles realizing that it only displayed her naked charms to me in a very provocative manner. She shook her head throwing her full mane of hair away from her face and spit at me. She couldn't control her full bosom from rising and falling as she caught her breath from her wild exertions.

Standing back very aware of the kicking potential of those shapely legs I addressed my sensual prisoner. Looking straight into those deep green and very angry eyes I told her, "I am your Master. You will call me Master. You will obey me."

She curled her lips contemptuously. "I will NOT!" she snarled at me. "You are not MAN enough to be my master!"

I picked up a large wooden paddle from a nearby table. I walked behind her. She immediately began to twist and turn attempting to prevent my obvious use of the instrument on her body. She began screaming, "NO, NO, NO!"

Patiently I waited till her movement slowed and I had a clear shot at her exposed bottom. I took a full swing and with a resounding SMACK caught both of those firm cheeks. The tenor of her new scream changed to a throaty wail and she curled her legs up so she was a tight ball. I again admired her gymnastic ability. With wide-eyed shock and fear she looked over her shoulder at me. I smiled at her. She was realizing that my youthful appearance belied a truly sadistic nature.

I had played varsity baseball at school and my next swing would have been a homerun. There was a resounding SMACK and a corresponding full-throated scream from Lisa. She lifted and jerked herself about like a beautiful naked dancing marionette. Her wails turned into a pitiful sobbing cry. I aligned my stance as if facing a pitcher and delivered three more resounding blows. She exhausted herself with anguished but restrained reaction to the pain. Her exertions had weakened her and ultimately she went limp to hang swinging slowly with her head bowed.

I paused and then took one more full swing on now fully presented ass. She again arched away from the pain howling in a most satisfactory manner. I noticed a bright redness now shone on the cheeks of her abused bottom through the natural Mediterranean darkness of her skin. I walked in front of her and gently lifted her chin to look into her teary eyes. "Have you had enough, little one?" I asked her.

"Please no more... please!" She would not look me in the eyes. "It hurts so terribly!"

I smiled in triumph. Crouching down I pulled up the two floor-mounted restraints and snapped them on her ankles despite murmured protests and feeble attempts to struggle. Using the pulleys I adjusted the chains so her arms and legs stretched outward forming a suspended X. I stood in front of her and admired my handiwork. Her head drooped and her hair obscured her face. I unfastened, dropped and kicked aside my loose breeches. Reaching behind her I cupped her warm spanked ass in my hands. I pulled her against me so my now aroused penis was pressed against her cervix. I could feel the tickle of her pubis and the warmth of her cleft. Her full heavy breasts were mashed against my chest. Her head slowly came up until our faces were inches from the others. I reached up to brush the hair from her face. My arousal was an unspoken truth between us. I kissed her mouth in demanding fashion and she twisted her face away. I squeezed her tortured ass hard and she gasped. I again kissed her open mouth.

She said something unintelligible against my lips, which I assumed, was another protest. I stood back. She was watching me closely. I saw her eyes drop down to my erection, and then quickly shift away. She closed her eyes and bowed her head with her hair again falling about her face.

"Soon, little slave, girl you will be kissing your Master's cock," I said. "You love having a man's big cock in your mouth, don't you?"

Never raising her head I heard a low "No" and she shook her head negatively. "That is not what my uncle said," I replied teasingly.

Her eyes came up and I could tell this worried her. My uncle, ever the consummate gentleman, would never say such a thing. But Lisa's brief questioning look convinced me that I had struck a nerve. I smiled at her. "And you will lick and swallow every drop of sperm from my cock," I told her emphasizing "cock" when I said it. I think she knew enough slang English to understand.

She lowered her eyes to avoid my mocking sneer.

Earlier I had noticed the strategically located screw divot in the floor and the nearby matching attachment. It was a large wooden T that screwed into the floor. The cross bar could be adjusted so it just creased the hanging girl's abdomen. By adjusting the suspending chains I shortly had Lisa in the position I desired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.