Lisa, My Uncle's Maid - Cover

Lisa, My Uncle's Maid

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In 1952 a young man finds himself in charge of his uncle's beautiful Italian maid. His new ungrounded authority is ultimately challenged by a devious Nazi dominatrix.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Shortly thereafter my uncle announced it was time for bed. As he rose from his chair, he said, "I will be in contact." As an afterthought he had taken two keys from his pocket and told me they were for Lisa's collar and the drawer holding the control mechanism. He suggested I keep it secure on my person to avoid "anyone's wayward temptations". Then taking Lisa by the hand he led the lovely maid off to another wing. I sat by myself, watching the fire slowly die and considered the evening's portentous events. I finally decided I would relax and enjoy this luxurious setting and just let the chips fall were they might. My uncle had indicated the location of the guest room and I retired to sleep heavily.

The next day it was mid-morning before I arose. After a shower I followed the scent of frying bacon to the kitchen. I found a large jovial black female cook there who had anticipated my need for breakfast. She told me that my uncle had left early in the morning. Also, she would be in twice a day "to fix-up" breakfast and dinner. She showed me the phone to call in special orders from the kitchen downstairs and the location of the dumbwaiter. I told her my favorite foods and she promised an evening meal "just like home."

Afterward, carrying a mug of coffee, I toured the spacious penthouse in daylight. Eventually I heard voices and opened a door to find a small gymnasium. Lisa was dutifully involved in an athletic training class. The instructress, a striking blonde, was directing her through a strenuous routine of bending stretches. Lisa's coach barked several guttural commands at her charge, and then strode over to me. She wore a white loosely fitted tunic-like blouse and thin baggy knee-length shorts. There was a black belt tied around her waist. With a noticeable German accent she told me her name was Ingrid. As we shook hands we took the other's measure. I noticed her handshake was as strong and confident as a man's. She was a beautiful hard-featured Aryan. Her blond hair was cropped short to her head and she had unblinking piercing blue eyes. She was only inches shorter than me and her body was lean and tightly muscled. In particular I noticed a rider's crop that she carried on a thong from her wrist.

She told me she was Lisa's trainer and that her job was to keep Lisa in superb physical condition. Ingrid stated that Italians were naturally lazy. Her task was to instill Lisa with a "sense of proper discipline". As we talked she continuously tapped her crop against her leg.

Lisa had continued her exercise regimen, but had been distracted as she surreptitiously attempted to listen to us. She made an awkward movement and broke her rhythm. Ingrid's head jerked around and she screamed something in German. She bounded over to the bending girl and snapped the crop across Lisa's upturned vulnerable backside. Lisa squealed, immediately dropped flat to the mat and rubbed her bottom. She glanced my way and to see my reaction to her humiliation, then quickly climbed back to her feet. She continued the interrupted movement with her face blushing dark red beneath her olive complexion.

I leaned against the wall and continued to watch the two females for nearly a quarter of an hour. Lisa was in excellent physical condition. Her rounded curves were misleading. She was a tightly muscled lithe female dynamo.

Ingrid grew agitated after Lisa had made several imperceptible miss-movements during a particularly provocative sensual routine. She had directed Lisa to perform a cheerleader-like split. Lisa had glanced at me and noted my appreciation of her body's capabilities. Acutely aware of herself Lisa seemed unable to fully relax her legs to complete the split. Ingrid finally came to me and said that my attention was distracting her pupil. I laughed and agreed. But I promised myself that soon I would have my own workout session with little Lisa.

Later after checking her posted schedule and noting she had a scheduled two-hour hiatus, I rang for her. After five minutes and no responding Lisa, I checked her suite door to find it locked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.