Lisa, My Uncle's Maid - Cover

Lisa, My Uncle's Maid

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In 1952 a young man finds himself in charge of his uncle's beautiful Italian maid. His new ungrounded authority is ultimately challenged by a devious Nazi dominatrix.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Now as I look back, what happened after that weekend, who said and did what, has faded with time and memory. Shortly after Lisa's demonstration of independence my Uncle returned and I promptly returned to my parent's home in Connecticut.

My Uncle and I never did fully discuss the matter. When I visited him later, Lisa was gone and replaced by a young and sensually beautiful Chinese girl. He said simply "Lisa had desired to test the limits of her tether and then broke free."

Later I heard through others that Brian had married her and they had settled in the familiar embrace of his extensively prominent family in Boston.

The years passed. I did not see Lisa again until my twenty-five year class reunion.

My eyes seemed drawn to her across the crowded banquet room and I was stunned with her timeless beauty. She stood out from the other women clustered about her. Sensing my attention, she turned her head and our eyes locked. She smiled and I was instantly flooded with a rush of heated memories.

She immediately crossed the room to me and we warmly embraced. She breathlessly whispered in my ear "you have certainly aged well dear John,"

I stepped back and held her at arm's length. I told her, "You are still so very beautiful."

She smiled and replied, "Ingrid did teach me how to exercise properly. Even after three children I still wear the same dress size."

She was stunning. She wore a simple black dress, fashionably short, that clung to her ripe curves in a way that caused tightness in my throat.

We stepped back from each other and she took my arm, turning to my evening's companion. "Now who is this lovely conquest, John?" she asked.

I introduced her to Rachel who had stood quietly behind me during our expressive demonstration of reunion.

Lisa cocked her head and remarked that Rachel seemed somehow "very familiar" and I explained that she had been Miss Alabama in the Miss America pageant earlier that year.

I reached my hand up and gently stroked the back of Rachel's neck under the mass of her dark hair. "But now all her interests are simply to serve my needs." I smiled.

Rachel's eyes rose to meet Lisa's and then shyly dropped.

Lisa raised her hand to Rachel's neck and slid a well-manicured finger under the black satin ribbon circling the young girl's neck. Lisa moved a fingertip under the ribbon to the delicate gold lock-clasp, which joined the ribbon's ends. She fingered the lock.

"John you have not changed a bit." She murmured.

Without taking her eyes from Rachel she remarked coyly, "I am surprised you don't have a leash on her."

Rachel's eyes came up at this and the two females exchanged a look of understanding. After a moment Rachel dropped her eyes.

Lisa let her finger linger under the ribbon then slowly ran a long fingernail down Rachel's exposed neck to the full swell of her nubile bosom. I had chosen Rachel's evening wear, which consisted of a low cut, near diaphanous floor length evening gown. She wore no underwear.

Lisa lightly circled a satin covered nipple with her fingernail then pulled her hand away.

Rachel gasped at the bold unexpected public effrontery and glanced at me. I smiled. "She is unused to others taking liberties," I added. "Her need to submit is a very new revelation for her."

Lisa slowly scrutinized Rachel. In the crowded room it was if the three of us were for the moment removed from everyone.

"You are a lucky little girl to have John as your Master." Lisa said in a low tone, " You must always try very hard to please him."

Rachel had raised her eyes at this and the two females again seemed to exchange a feminine understanding.

"I do," Rachel said shyly turning to me for approval.

"She is a natural... just like you Lisa," I said.

This caused Lisa to pause "That was so long ago, I do sometimes wonder, but now I am a respectable wife and mother these days." Then she added with a slight laugh, "It would set some of those stiff necked Beacon Hill society ladies back on their heels if they knew my whole story."

The conversation turned and we discussed my Uncle. I related how he had turned his business affairs completely over to me. I told her that he had become a virtual recluse in his New York townhouse.

"I think he is denying that the 50's are over and that time has marched on from the middle ages," I related his reaction to the growing women's liberation movement and the bra burning demonstrations on the news.

"He has become a regular curmudgeon in this past years." I told her half in jest.

"But his tastes have not changed," I continued, "His contacts in the Orient seem to find the most remarkable girls for him."

"There have been five since you left. Two married very well and two have achieved remarkable academic success. This last girl, one of the most beautiful Vietnamese females I have ever laid eyes on, has completed her pre-med and has been accepted at the Columbia School of Medicine." I shook my head in wonder, "She is only 22."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.