Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Handling Roger proved remarkably easy. I caught him the next day on his way to football practice after school and told him to come with me. He obeyed, looking a little puzzled at his own obedience. Normally he would have slugged any junior high kid who tried to give him orders. Behind the school I turned and faced him.

"Bad luck, Roger," I said. "Janet knows that you've been cheating on her with Stephanie."

"Oh, shit!" he said. "How did she find out?"

"Steph told me when I took her home to fuck her, and I got her to tell Janet."

"Huh?" Roger said. This was evidently too complex a thought for him.

"Don't worry, though, I've got it all worked out."

"How?" he asked.

"It's like this: Janet is going to dump you and tell everyone it's because you're so bad in bed. You won't contradict this story."

"I won't?"

"No, you won't. If anyone asks you, you'll admit it. You can keep fucking Steph if you want, but you'll have to keep it secret for at least a couple of months."

"Oh," he said weakly. "OK."

"Tell me, did you cheat on Janet with anyone else?"

"Umm, well, yeah. There was..."

I waved a hand. "Spare me the details. I'm afraid that for the present that will have to stop. The fact is, you are going to be impotent with everyone except Steph for the next six months. You won't even be able to masturbate. In fact," I added, struck by an inspiration, "the only way you'll be able to get an erection is by wearing, or at least being in contact, with some of Steph's underwear. Don't worry, she'll be very understanding! And it will wear off in six months. But for now, I'm afraid you'll just have to be faithful."

Roger looked thunderstruck. "You can't be serious!"

"Oh, but I am," I said. "You can try masturbating, if you like. But maybe you should get to practice right now."

Roger took off towards the football field, looking horrified. I wondered if I had crossed the line. I had promised myself not to use my abilities for revenge. Did this count? But I soothed my conscience by reflecting that it was only temporary, and would cause him no real hardship. I had made sure that Steph would be amenable to whatever Roger wanted, so she would have no problem letting him use her underwear. And it might teach him a lesson, though frankly I doubted it.




That night was the first bridge night at our house since I had first had sex with Tandy Davidson. I remembered that session vividly, and I waited upstairs in my room impatiently for the game to be over. I toyed with the idea of making everyone else leave, but it seemed a bit malicious to ruin the night for everyone just because I wanted to fuck Tandy.

The gathering did break up a bit earlier than usual, and Tandy knocked on my door a few minutes after everyone had gone. My mother was downstairs cleaning up, as usual; I had made sure she would take no notice of anything that went on upstairs. I opened the door wearing only my bathrobe and let Tandy in. She was wearing a tight sheath dress, and carrying a shopping bag.

"Hi, John," she said in a throaty murmur that could have made baseball statistics sound sexy. "I've been looking forward to tonight." She put the shopping bag down and stepped into my arms, kissing me in a way guaranteed to produce instant arousal, if I hadn't already been as hard as a rock.

"What's in the bag?" I asked her after a bit.

"Mmmm," she purred. "I brought a few things for you. Let me show you."

When she dumped the bag out on the bed it was a remarkable assortment. I didn't even recognize some of the things, though a couple were obvious. There were two dildos of different sizes, two different kinds of vibrators, a tube of lubricant, three packs of flavored condoms, a bottle of scented massage oil, two videotapes and three books -- one large and filled with photographs, one thick and dense, and a leather-bound edition of the Kama Sutra. At the bottom of the bag was a Polaroid camera and several extra packs of film.

"Regular film has to be developed," she explained, "and the developers often keep copies for themselves. This way is more private." She turned away from me and looked back over her shoulder. "Would you unzip me?" she suggested, wriggling her ass enticingly.

Tandy wore no bra or panties under the dress, only stockings and a garter belt. I spent a while just kissing her and fondling her body. Eventually we ended up on the bed, where I tried out each of the sex toys on her in turn. I have no idea how many times she came. At one point, as I plied her with the larger dildo, she curled her fingers around my cock and jerked me off in rhythm with my own thrusts, so that I came over her hand and belly and the same time that she cried out in orgasm. Finally I fucked her ass while she groaned with one of the vibrators deep in her cunt.

This time it took her much longer than five minutes for her to recover. Tandy lay in my arms, eyes closed, while I kissed her sweaty brow and cheeks tenderly. After a while she sighed and sat up, smiling at me.

"I've never come that many times before," she said, "or that intensely. I don't know how you do it, but I want you to know how much I appreciate it."

I laughed a little. "I'm the lucky one -- getting to have sex with such a sexy woman."

Tandy laughed a little too. "I can tell there are going to be many sexy women in your life -- as many as you want. But I want you to remember me as someone special."

"I will," I promised. And indeed, I do.

As Tandy got dressed, I started picking up the sex toys and putting them back in the bag.

"Don't bother," she told me. "I brought them for you. They're a gift. I hope you get good use out of them."

"I will," I said. "Thank you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.