Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

After dinner Stu and I sat in the living room, discussing possible girlfriends for him. Lynne was in the kitchen, washing the dishes. I told Stu we probably shouldn't tell her about the bet, and he agreed.

"She'd probably be mad. Though I guess you could fix that."

"Maybe," I said, "but I don't like to mess with people unnecessarily."

"I guess not," he said. Then, returning to the subject at hand, "What about Jennifer Reynolds?"

I thought of Jennifer with a smile. "Well, she's very pretty. And she's a good lay."

"You mean you've..."

"Yeah. But she's a senior. At the end of the year she'll be going off to college, and it wouldn't be fair to her to change that. And if she suddenly started dating you, people would think it was strange. I don't want to attract too much attention."

"But that body!" Stu said.

"Look, if you just want to get laid I can easily accommodate you. But if you want an actual girlfriend, it should be somebody close to our age, preferably somebody you already like and who likes you."

"That narrows it down a lot," Stu said grumpily. Then he brightened. "I've got it! Melissa Lambert!"

I thought about Melissa with mixed feelings. I'd had designs on her myself. Still, it seemed awfully selfish to reserve every good-looking girl to myself. And she and Stu had been friends in grade school. It would probably take very little influence to make her think that dating Stu was a really good idea. Maybe even none.

"That's a good choice," I said, after a bit. "I'll talk to her tomorrow, to make sure there's no problem, and let you know."

"Terrific!" Stu beamed. He punched my arm lightly. "You're a great friend, John."

At this point Lynne came into the living room.

"So what do you think, John? Would you like to stay the night?"

She'd asked me that question many times over the years, but the significance tonight was very different.

"I'd love to," I said.

"Great!" Lynne rubbed her hands, beaming mischievously. "Then what do you say, boys? How about a game of strip poker?"




I was a little groggy the next day from lack of sleep; visions of Lynne's naked body kept dancing in my head, which was no great help to my concentration. Fortunately, it turned out that Melissa needed very little influence. I had her go with me behind the school, which she did willingly enough. Once there, I tried something new that I'd been considering for a while. Rather than sending a specific command, I instead willed her to go into a deep hypnotic trance. I wasn't at all sure this would work, but it was surprisingly easy. Her breathing slowed, her eyes flickered closed and her face went slack. I had no real way of knowing whether she was really in a trance or just acting like it, but as long as it worked it didn't matter.

It turned out that she was still a virgin, which was no great surprise, but was actively planning to lose her virginity whenever she found a steady boyfriend. She still liked Stu, and had once had a crush on him; he was one of the people she thought about when masturbating, which she did fairly often. I was another one, which was a pleasant ego boost, but I had consciously ruled her out of bounds, so I took no advantage of it. I woke her up and sent her back to class, her interest in Stu reawakened and intensified, and her sex drive mildly boosted. She would seek him out quickly enough, and it wouldn't be too long before nature took its course. I had emphasized to her that she should be careful about not getting pregnant; I was worried that an extra dose of lust might make her careless, and I wasn't sure Stu was completely clear on what to do.

Meanwhile, I had projects of my own, and for the next several days I kept myself very pleasantly busy. Miss Kim, the principal's secretary, was a slim, pretty Asian woman with short hair and laughing eyes, around thirty years old. I went to see her after school with some made-up question. Ten minutes later we were frantically fucking on the principal's desk, our clothes scattered on the floor, her slender legs on my shoulders and her dainty little tits jiggling enticingly with our motion. I helped her straighten up the office before I left, and she gave me a deeply passionate kiss of thanks.

Mrs. Johnson was a young housewife who lived a few doors down from us. Her face wasn't especially pretty, but she had the largest breasts of any woman I'd ever seen. When I rang on her doorbell she must have recognized me through the peephole as one of the kids from the neighborhood. I had an excuse ready. I was asking around the neighborhood to see if anyone needed yard work done. She didn't, as it happened, but she offered me a glass of juice while we chatted. After a while, it seemed like a much better idea for her to dribble juice over her tits and let me lick it off. We ended up on her living room rug, with her lying on her back, squeezing her own nipples while carefully holding her warm breasts tightly around my cock as I pumped it in and out until I came. Finally I fingered her to orgasm, while she dreamily massaged my cum into her skin. We showered together before I left -- I'm afraid we both rather needed it.

I was also continuing my cheerleader collection. The next on my list was Stephanie Gerard, a buxom brunette with blue eyes and legs to die for. She showed up at my house after cheerleading practice, still dressed in her uniform, not quite sure what she was there for. I took her up to my room and quickly put her in a trance, the way I had with Melissa.

"Tell me about your sexual history," I ordered her.

Considering that she was only seventeen this was surprisingly long. She'd lost her virginity at age thirteen, and had been through a string of boyfriends since then. At present she was between boyfriends, but was dating around.

"Who did you last sleep with?" I asked her.

"Roger Finch," she said, in the flat tone that seemed to accompany a trance. Now there was a surprise! Janet's quarterback boyfriend, the jerk Roger Finch, was an even bigger jerk than I had thought, cheating on Janet with one of her best friends.

"When was this?" I demanded.

"Three days ago," she said.

"Was that the only time you slept with him?"

"No... we've had sex seven times."

Seven times! "How did that get started?"

"It was at a party... Janet got mad at him and left early... he gave me a ride home, and we did it in his car."

"And Janet has no idea?"

"No, of course not."

Well, well, well. I considered the potential of the situation for a while, then ordered Stephanie to stay there asleep until I returned. I had gotten Janet's phone number from her after having sex with her, but I'd never called her before. After a couple of rings Janet answered.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hi, Janet, this is John Ross."

There was a long pause, then in a cautious tone she answered, "Um, hi! How are you doing?"

"Pretty good. Listen, could you come over to my house right now?"

An even longer pause this time. "I, uh, I guess so. Is it for... I mean, do you want to..."

"Yeah. Eventually. But I have a surprise for you first. You know how to get here?"

"Sure. I looked it up just in case, after, um... you know..."

"Great! See you soon!"

So my idea was in motion. My previous suggestions to Janet were obviously still holding; experiments had shown that my talent couldn't work over the phone, or at too great a distance. I went back up to my room and began giving Stephanie some special instructions.

Janet arrived looking rather furtive; she'd parked around the block so no one would figure out she was here. There was nothing furtive about her kiss as soon as she was inside the door, however. She looked as lovely as ever, hair gleaming like red gold.

"I've thought about you a lot," she told me in between kisses, "and the last time we..."

She seemed to have a bit of a problem finishing sentences. "The last time we fucked?" I prompted, running my hands over her lovely backside.

"Yeah. It was so good -- the best I've ever had."

"I'm glad," I said.

"Can we go up to your room?" Janet asked breathlessly.

"I think that is a good idea," I said. "I've got a surprise for you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.