Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The next day, Jennifer Reynolds was sitting daydreaming in homeroom, when a new fantasy came to her with an oddly seductive appeal. She imagined herself naked in one of the classrooms, bent over the teacher's desk, while someone drove into her from behind. Jennifer was between boyfriends, and hence tending to fantasize more often than usual anyway; but this daydream was startlingly vivid, and much more sexual than her usual vaguely romantic imaginings.

At first she dismissed it as a product of too long a period of celibacy; but the daydream kept coming back throughout the day, more and more clearly each time, to the point where she began to find it hard to concentrate on anything else. The odd thing was that she wasn't sure who she was having sex with. She tried imagining her usual fantasy lover, a ripplingly muscled Fabio type, but that was somehow unsatisfying. It was someone she knew; someone she went to school with. But who?

After lunch, Jennifer sneaked off to the girl's room and masturbated, hoping that would ease the feelings, but instead they were only intensified. Fingering herself simply wasn't enough. She needed a real cock. The afternoon went by in a haze of lust. Jennifer was so aroused that she was afraid someone would actually smell it; her panties felt sopping as she squeezed her thighs together. She had given up altogether on trying to follow her lessons; the best she could do was try to look attentive while imagining this strange, yet familiar figure driving into her over and over until she screamed in ecstasy. She would come back to herself with a start, worried that perhaps she had actually screamed aloud.

When the final bell rung she was filled with relief. There was still gymnastics practice, but hopefully she could pretend to not feel well and leave early. Given how little concentration she had, it was ridiculous to attempt any complex routine.

Walking towards the girls' locker room, Jennifer suddenly paused next to a classroom. The fantasy came back to her instantly -- her, in a classroom, bent over the desk and moaning in pleasure. On a sudden impulse, she opened the door and stepped inside, closing it after her.

I was already inside. This had been one of my most delicate attempts to date. I already knew that I could send specific impulses and desires, but I had never before tried something so complex as a detailed fantasy. It had worked, though. I had first sent the images to her while passing in the hall, but I had been able to maintain the contact throughout the day without seeing her, at the cost of a little inattention in my own classes.

And here she was. Seeing me, Jennifer immediately brightened.

"It's you!" she said.

I feigned confusion. "Me? What are you talking about?"

"Never mind that," Jennifer said impatiently. Her hands went to her blouse and she was quickly unbuttoning it. "I need you to do something for me."

"What?" I asked, watching her with fascination.

"Take your clothes off," she said. "I'm going to lean across the desk there, and I want you to fuck me. Okay?"

I said nothing for a moment, looking at her. Jennifer already had her blouse off, and was unhooking her bra. Seeing me still dressed, she said, "Please! I really can't explain, but it's very important!"

"Whatever you say," I answered, and started undressing. Jennifer's pretty little breasts were now exposed, and she was pulling off her shoes before removing her jeans and panties. Her slim figure was absolutely beautiful in the afternoon sun coming through the window. Discarding the last of her clothing, she leaned across the desk, propped up on her elbows, legs spread and ass sticking out. I ran my hand over over her buttocks, feeling them twitch in response, while Jennifer almost whimpered in frustration.

"Hurry, please, hurry!" she said.

I had taken a condom from the pocket of my trousers, and I rolled it onto myself. Jennifer's pussy was very well lubricated; I pushed into her with almost no effort. As soon as she felt me inside her, she started saying "Yes, that's right! Oh, yes, fuck, please, do me..."

The day-long fantasy had worked her into such a pitch of arousal that she came after less than a minute of rhythmic thrusting. Her orgasm was obviously intense; she actually stifled a scream, and I'm sure would have been audible if anyone had been in the hallway. I hadn't yet come myself; I quickened my pace, and she quickly became enthusiastic again.

"Yes, yes, come inside me... I want to feel you..."

I leaned over her, wanting to feel those delightful little tits in my hands as I pushed into her. Jennifer moaned lightly as I tweaked her nipples. After another minute or two of this, I gasped into her ear, "I'm coming now!" Rhythmic shudders passed through me as I came inside her. Jennifer was murmuring encouragement to me. My arms were wrapped around her so tightly that it must have been rather uncomfortable, but she made no complaint. We clung together for a few moments. Then I withdrew, and Jennifer turned around, flinging her arms about me and kissing me, her breasts pressed pleasantly against my chest.

"Oh, thank you John! I can't tell you... it's such a relief! I'm so glad you were here!"

"My pleasure," I said, which was certainly true enough.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Jennifer asked, kissing me again.

"Well..." I said. I pulled back slightly and slid the condom off of my softening cock. Jennifer looked down and brightened.

"Yes! Let me take care of that."

She quickly knelt, taking my prick into her mouth with a practiced suck that reversed any tendency towards softening I might have had. Her little hand encircled me, and pumped below her mouth as her head bobbed up and down in rhythm. It was clear she'd given head many times before, and she was very good at it. Since I had just come a short time before, it took a long time for her to bring me to orgasm, but I enjoyed every second, and from the low sounds Jennifer was making in her throat (sounds that increased my pleasure still further) she was enjoying it too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.