Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The next few days passed in a very pleasant blur. Miss Roberts -- Mary -- slipped me an envelope folded inside my math homework. When I opened it later, in private, it contained two brass keys and a note with her address, phone number, and a brief "Please call me soon. Love, Mary."

The next day Tracy Gingham realized that I was the perfect person to help her with an essay she had to write, and drove over to my house for tutoring. Tracy was one of Janet's best friends, and also on the cheerleading squad. I had decided, with some amusement, that I was going to seduce all those friends that Janet was so worried about finding us together. And of course, fucking the entire cheerleading team is any teen's fantasy.

To my disappointment, Tracy turned out to be a virgin, and so by my own rules out of bounds. But I had her do a sexy striptease for me, then made out with her for a while, stroking her gorgeous tits and ass. When I felt like I was ready to pop, I had her kneel and suck me off. I came quickly, needless to say. By this time she was quite hot and bothered herself, so I had her lie on my bed, and ate her out as well as I knew how from Laura's instructions. I was certainly no expert -- she was only the second girl I had done it to -- but she seemed pretty happy, having an orgasm after only a couple of minutes of patient licking.

And yes, I did help her with her essay. When my Mom got home from work Tracy and I were sitting at the kitchen table going through her books. The fact that Tracy was wearing only a bra and panties didn't seem to strike my Mom as odd. I got a bit of a surprise myself, though. I had always thought of Tracy as being just another snotty girl, like all of Janet's crowd. But it turned out that in reality she was very insecure, and put on a stuck-up air both to cover for her own uncertainty and to go along with her friends. The real Tracy was rather sweet and shy. I decided to give her self-confidence a little boost and see what happened. I didn't want to make any radical changes -- I still really didn't know what I was doing -- but I thought I might be able to help her, which would give her something besides pleasure in exchange for the liberties I was taking.

By the time she left I had somehow agreed to become her regular writing tutor, and she hugged me and gave me a sisterly kiss on the cheek. I had brought her here to seduce her, and in a way she had ended up seducing me, by the kindness of her nature.

The next day I lingered after math class just long enough to exchange a few passionate kisses with Mary and assure her I would see her soon. That night was my Mom's regular bridge night. Dad spent the night out with some of his buddies, while Mom's friends came over and played cards for a few hours. I had my sights on one of them, Mrs. Davidson, or Tandy to her friends. She was the youngest of the group, and a truly beautiful woman, her silky blonde hair always perfectly coiffed and her dresses cut just so to emphasize her voluptuous figure. Her husband was quite a bit older than she, and I had overheard my Mom tell my Dad one time that she doubted Tandy Davidson would have married him if he hadn't been remarkably rich.

It was easy enough to insure that the evening broke up a little earlier than usual, and that Mrs. Davidson stayed until everyone else had gone. In fact, I didn't even have to leave my room. I had discovered that I didn't actually have to be in the physical presence of the person I was trying to influence, so long as I knew they were there. I was systematically testing the range of my talent. I knew I could influence anyone in the house. Also, I had discovered that when I had the feeling of "reaching out" with my will, I could somehow sense the presence of other people. So far, this sense was very crude, little more than a feeling that my influence had touched someone. But I was hoping to hone it further -- perhaps even sense the person's emotional state.

As it was, Mrs. Davidson found herself wandering upstairs to my bedroom, while Mom washed up in the kitchen. Rapping gently on my door, Mrs. Davidson walked in, smiling.

"Hello, John," she said. Her eyes were crystal blue, and she had the full lips and high cheekbones of a model. I was lying in bed, already nude under the covers. I exerted my influence on her, and had another surprise. The resistance that I normally felt was almost completely absent. Was she somehow particularly susceptible to my influence, or was this something she was particularly inclined to do? I would figure it out later; already her eyes were smoldering at me, and her smile had become even more sultry than before.

"I've got something for you, John," she told me. Tandy ran her hands over her body, lingering on her firm breasts while she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips, eyes never leaving mine. Her hands reached behind her, unzipping her dress; she started to pull it down, turning away teasingly just as it eased over the tops of her breasts. Bending, she shimmied it over her panty-clad ass, which was the most perfect heart shape I had ever seen. Instead of pantyhose, she wore stockings and a garter belt. She had no bra; I guess the dress was designed to act as one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.