Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

I felt a little odd about influencing my parents, so I kept my interference small. I had them increase my allowance somewhat, though not enough to cause them any financial hardship, and tried to insure that they would pay no attention to any odd behavior on my part. I also got my Dad to take out subscriptions for me to Playboy and Penthouse, and buy me a supply of condoms. The two days of that weekend were the first I hadn't had sex for a week, and I found myself missing Laura. I was tempted to go out looking for a new partner, but I decided I should take things slowly to avoid mistakes.

I had already picked out my next target. Miss Roberts was my math teacher. She was a really a beautiful woman, with short brown hair, nice breasts and a slim waist that was shown off well by the skirts and sweaters she normally wore. She must be aware the effect she had on the male members of her class, but showed no sign of it. Math was the final period of the day for me, which also fit in well with my plans.

The day seemed to drag until math class arrived. Miss Roberts was looking stunning, her hair held back by a red hair band that matched her skirt, and wearing a tight sweater which was molded to her upper body in a most arousing way. Before math class the day had seemed slow; that period dragged interminably. Every time I looked at the clock it seemed hardly to have moved. At last the final bell rang, and students started picking up their books and filing out. I lingered behind. I wanted to be the last one there. Miss Roberts was straightening up her own papers, not looking up as people left. I approached her desk and stood waiting.

She looked up. "Can I do something for you, John?" she asked.

I began to "push," feeling the usual resistance. This was about as strong as it had been the time with Laura, and I was amazed that I had managed to overcome it then, essentially the first time I had ever tried. To cover, I started talking.

"I have a question about the homework, Miss Roberts," I started. I hadn't the foggiest idea even what the homework was, but hopefully it wouldn't matter. "I was wondering if I could ask you about it."

"Well, I," Miss Roberts started. I felt the resistance give way at that point, and she paused, looking momentarily confused. Licking her lips, she looked up at me as though she'd never seen me before.

"Yes?" I said, trying to sound innocent.

After a moment, she smiled, slightly. "Are you sure that's really what you wanted to ask me?"

"What I really wanted?" I echoed. "What else would I ask you?"

Miss Roberts got up from her chair and circled the desk to stand in front of me. My heart was beating so loudly I thought she must be able to hear it. She stood looking down at me -- she was about two inches taller -- with an amused expression, then tilted my chin up and gave me a soft, teasing kiss.

"I thought," she said, amusement reflected in her voice as well, "you might want to ask me about that."

I put my hands on her waist and drew her forward into another kiss. At this her lips parted, and our tongues touched, lingeringly. I slid my hands down to squeeze her ass gently, and she shifted slightly as though enjoying the touch of my hands.

"Miss Roberts," I said.

"Call me Mary," she said, between kisses. "Under the circumstances it seems more appropriate."

"Mary... I had no idea you felt like this," I said.

"Mmmm. I know all you boys look at me and lust after me. Don't you?" "And how," I agreed. I slid my hands up to knead her tits through her sweater, eliciting a groan.

"Ohhh, yes. I can feel all those eyes on me. How do you think that makes me feel?"

"Hot?" I suggested, feeling the erect nubs of her nipples through the fabric. Little moaning noises kept coming from her throat.

"Yes, hot," she said, panting a little. "I'm hot for you..."

We continued that way for a few minutes, before she pulled back breathlessly.

"We can't stay here," Mary said. "Anybody could come in."

"Where then?" I asked, picking up my book bag.

"Come with me," she said. Cautiously she opened the door, to make sure that no one was there in the hall, then quickly led me down the hall into the high school proper. Up a flight of stairs, we arrived at the math department office, which was empty and closed.

Mary quickly produced a key and let us in, then locked the door behind us. She pulled the blinds shut, then turned back to me, smiling almost shyly.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this," she said. "If we got caught I would be fired so quickly..."

"We won't get caught," I said, and pulled her to me again. We kissed for a while more. Then she stepped back and, almost reluctantly, began removing her clothing. The tight sweater peeled off, revealing firm breasts barely contained in a black lace bra. My expression must have revealed my admiration, because she smiled at me as she unhooked the bra and dropped it to the floor. Her tits were as nice as I had imagined, which was saying something. Much larger than Laura's, they sagged very little, and large brown nipples jutted proudly a full half-inch.

"You're beautiful," I said sincerely.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Please, touch me..."

I didn't need to be told twice, and began fondling and caressing her breasts, gently tugging the nipples, leaning forward to give them little licks and gentle bites. I could tell that Mary was very aroused by the swollen state of her nipples and her reactions as I touched her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her, not pausing in my work.

"Uhhh, no. My fiance and I broke up about three months ago, and I haven't dated anyone since."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.