Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The rest of that week was spent following up on my initial success in school. I brought the rest of the students under my control, except for two who were out sick for the whole week. I managed to bring the rest of the staff under my control as well, and was making steady progress on the substitutes and volunteers. Every day Sandra prepared for me a list of the non-regulars who would be in that day, and what their schedules were. I had begun considering her as much my secretary as Principal O'Leary's, though of course she spent most of her time doing her regular job. Dr. O'Leary was quite understanding when she did some special task for me.

Some mornings began with Mom fucking me or giving me a blowjob. Other times, when I slept too late for that, I had Sandra suck me off while I went over the list for the day. After the first two days, I spent relatively little time chasing down people that I'd missed. School mostly returned to normal, except that whenever I felt like it I would wander around and have some fun. Not too often. I still was determined to get an education, so I spent a fair amount of time in class.

Friday, after gym class, Mrs. Richards -- Shirley -- drew me aside.

"Um, John," she began hesitantly.

"Yes, Mrs. Richards?" I asked her.

"I was wondering... would you like to come over for dinner tonight? With my roommate and me?"

I had almost forgotten my earlier suggestion to her, that she wanted to watch me have sex with her partner, but obviously she had not. She seemed a little ill at ease, but underneath that I sensed her eagerness. It was obvious that my instructions had really taken. She really wanted this -- had probably been fantasizing about it all week.

"Sure," I said, and sensed her relief. "Just tell me when and where."

She gave me the address and told me to be there at six thirty. I felt the vibrations of lust from her. She was already imagining tonight, and what was going to happen.

In fact, I was kind of excited too. So much so, that I went and found Janet for some relief. She was in English class. I'd been going to take her out behind the school, but when I got there I changed my mind; I had her strip down, and I fucked her up against the wall while the class went on around us, undisturbed. It was fun, but a little surreal.

"Do you remember the first time we had sex?" I whispered in her ear. Of course, I could have shouted; it would have made no difference.

"Like it was yesterday," Janet said breathlessly. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and I gave a little groan of pleasure. "We did it just like this. Oh, fuck me, fuck me..."

After that, I felt able to control myself until the evening. I finished the rest of my classes and took the bus home. It was Friday, but I decided to get my homework out of the way so as to have the weekend completely free. Of course, my teachers wouldn't have cared if I handed it in late, or didn't hand it in at all; but I was trying to stick to my goal of learning whatever school had to offer, and homework was a part of that.

I finished the homework right around that time that Mom came home. I greeted her with a brief but sensuous kiss.

"Hi, Mom," I said. "Good day at work?"

"Not too bad, but I'm glad it's Friday," she said.

"I'm going to have dinner at a friend's house tonight," I told her. "Can you give me a lift there at 6:30?"

"Sure," Mom said, giving me another quick kiss before extracting herself from my arms. "Is this anyone I know?"

There was no reason not to tell her. "My teacher, Mrs. Richards."

Mom looked back at me, surprised. "Really? I thought she... um... didn't go that way."

"She didn't," I said. "Did everybody know that but me?"

Mom shrugged. "You pick up clues with experience," she said. "You'll learn."

No doubt I would. I was about to get a lesson from one of my teachers.

Mom dropped me off at the address Shirley had given me. It was a little apartment building not far from our house, with a security door. I found the plate that said "Richards/Quentin" and buzzed to be let in.

The woman who opened the door was about as different from Shirley as could be. She was white, with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. Where Shirley was hard and angular, Cindy was short and curvy, her nice bust emphasized by the rather tight sweater she was wearing. Her lips were full and she had a snub nose dusted with freckles. She looked very surprised to see me.

"Um, hi," she said, her voice a rich contralto. "You're John?"

"Yes," I acknowledged. "Can I come in?"

"Oh, of course." She stepped aside. "I'm Cindy, Shirley's roommate," she explained unnecessarily. "When she said someone was coming over from the school, I didn't realize she meant a student."

I met her blue eyes and eased a little influence over her. It was very simple. "That doesn't bother you, does it?"

Cindy relaxed and smiled. "Oh, no, of course not. I was just surprised."

Shirley stepped into the room then. "Hi, John. Welcome to our place. Dinner is almost ready."

The apartment was small but neat, furnished with pale blond wood and area rugs -- fashions by Ikea. We ate in the kitchen. The food was what you might expect from a phys ed teacher and a physical therapist: a spinach salad, followed by grilled chicken breasts with a sauce of pureed vegetables, and homemade whole-wheat bread. It was actually surprisingly tasty. There was wine to drink, and I sipped at it carefully. I wasn't used to alcohol, and I wasn't sure how it would affect my talent. It would be very bad if my influence deserted me just when I needed it.

Cindy still seemed a little ill-at-ease with me, and I sent more waves of relaxation in her direction. I could tell that she wanted to ask Shirley about me, but couldn't think of how to do so without my overhearing. After a while she seemed to be more comfortable, and she and Shirley began to chat more normally. I could feel the undercurrents of lust in Shirley. As I had suggested, she was imagining me fucking her girlfriend, and the thought was keeping her aroused and distracted. A couple of times she lost the thread of what Cindy was saying, and Cindy teased her about having her head in the clouds.

"Sorry," Shirley said, smiling. "I guess I'm a bit tired."

"You should pay attention," Cindy said jokingly. "I'm having to entertain your guest all by myself. More salad, John?"

"No, thanks," I said. "And I'm being entertained just fine."

I had begun using a little more influence on Cindy. At first I had her start to find me attractive, which proved gratifyingly easy. I pushed her thoughts in a more sexual direction. She, too, started to lose the thread of the conversation, and talk became a bit random after that. Cindy was surprised at herself for feeling this way about a man, and one so much younger than herself. I encouraged her not to worry about it, but just to let the fantasies come and enjoy them.

After dinner we stacked the dishes in the sink and moved into the livingroom, bringing our wineglasses and sitting on the big futon. I was still nursing my first glass, but Shirley and Cindy had had three glasses each, and were both a little tipsy. They were both quite aroused by this time as well, shooting me speculative looks when they thought no one was watching. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. This was working even better than I'd hoped.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom, but left the door ajar so that I could hear what they were saying.

"Shirley," Cindy said as soon as I was gone, "why didn't you tell me that John was a student of yours?"

"Does it matter?" Shirley asked her.

"Well, yeah, kind of. I mean, he's just a kid."

Shirley shook her head. "He's no kid. No ordinary kid, anyway. Can't you feel that about him?"

Cindy laughed uncomfortably. "I don't know what you mean."

"Sure you do," Shirley said. "Come on. Don't you find him attractive?"

"Well," Cindy said, flustered, "he's kind of cute, I guess."

"Not cute," Shirley said emphatically. "Fuckable. Totally."

"Jeez, Shirley, keep your voice down!"

"Don't tell me you don't want to fuck him," Shirley went on in a lower voice. "I do. When's the last time I felt that about a man?"

"You want to fuck him?" Cindy asked incredulously.

"Not just want to," Shirley answered calmly. "I have. And I want you to, as well."

A long pause. "What?"

"Last week, he came to my office. It was like... he walked in there, and I wanted him so badly that I couldn't resist him. He told me to take off my clothes, and I did. Then he fucked me, and it was incredible. I came so hard, I almost passed out."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Cindy nearly whispered.

"I thought you'd be angry. Are you?"

"I... I don't know. I'm confused."

"Me, too. But ever since then, I've wanted him to fuck you, too. I've been fantasizing about it all week. I imagine watching him take you, here on the couch, and I get so horny I have to finger myself. Every time we've made love in the last week, I've imagined it was him."

"Then that's why you've been so..."

"Horny? Yeah."

"Jesus."

"So, will you do it?" Shirley asked after a while.

"What, fuck him? I can't believe you're asking this. And I'd probably freak him out, anyway."

"No you won't," Shirley said. "He knows what's going on."

"Well, that's more than I do," Cindy complained.

I thought it was about time for me to return, and walked back out to the livingroom. They both looked around at me, Shirley with a smile, Cindy with nervousness. I could sense her confusion, but also her lust. If I pushed it, I knew she would yield.

"On this couch?" I asked Shirley.

"So, you heard that?" she said. "Yes. Right here."

"Now, look, John," Cindy began, "you're a nice kid and all, but..."

"Shhh," I said, and she fell silent. "You can't deny what you're feeling. You want me. Don't you?"

"Yes," she whispered. "But I can't... shit, it's not even legal."

"That doesn't matter," I said, approaching until I stood over her. She looked up at me almost fearfully. "You want me."

"Yes."

"You want me to take you right here, with Shirley watching."

Cindy drew a shuddering breath. "Y-yes. Oh, God."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.