Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

By the final period of the day, all but a couple of dozen students were under my control. I had yet to influence quite a few of the teachers, but I should be able to manage that over the next few days. In the meanwhile, I was very tired, and felt that I deserved some relaxation.

I went to my usual final class: Math, taught by the delectable Mary Roberts. It had been a while since I'd spent some quality time with her; and now I could do it without fear of discovery.

Mary shot me a smile as I entered the room, but otherwise paid me no special attention. That was our agreement when in public; but now it didn't matter. No one in class would pay attention to anything we did, and I planned to take advantage of that fact.

As Mary started to give the day's lecture, I raised my hand. She glanced up and called on me.

"Yes, John?" she asked.

"I have a suggestion," I said. "Why don't you have the class work quietly at their desks while you and I fuck?"

This outrageous statement was greeted by a mutter of agreement from the class. Mary blinked a bit in surprise, but then said, "Well, I guess that would be all right. OK, class. Why don't you read the current chapter in the textbook, and get started on tonight's homework? John, if you come up here, we can fuck on my desk."

Everyone in class got out their textbooks, while I got up and walked to the front of the room. Having sex in a room full of other people was a new twist for me, and I must admit that the thought of it already had me quite hard. Mary came into my arms in a subtle waft of perfume and kissed me. I closed my eyes, savoring the faint taste of her lipstick and the smell of her hair. Our lips moved together; her tongue slid lightly against mine. My hands slid down to her firm rear and squeezed; one of my legs moved between hers and she rubbed against me, moaning.

I pulled back. Without question, she raised her hands, and I pulled her sweater off over her head and dropped it aside. Her skirt went next; unzipped, it slid over her hips and fell to the floor. She was wearing sheer stockings and a matching pair of black lace panties and bra.

I admired her for a moment, then unfastened the front-closing catch of the bra and let her breasts free. They were so beautiful; I took them in my hands, gently, and kneaded them. Mary's eyes closed and she gave a little moan of pleasure. I could see perspiration starting to bead on her forehead and chest, and a faint stain of moisture on her lace panties.

Leaning forward, I took a firm nipple between my lips and sucked it. She hissed in sudden pleasure, and her arms pulled me closer. I continued to suckle her, dropping my hand to her belly, then sliding it lightly inside her panties to glide over her hot, wet flesh. It was all so good; but I had an idea of how it could be even better.

I looked up and out at the students. "Class!" I said.

They all looked at me, blinking. I said, "I think it would improve the mood a bit if all the girls here went topless. Why don't you all take your shirts and bras off?"

Without a word, they complied. At this age, there were girls in all stages of development. Several didn't wear a bra yet, but there were a couple whose tits were quite impressively large. One of the girls was wearing a dress, without a separate top to remove. She took the dress off, folded it neatly, and sat there in her underwear reading her textbook.

I looked back at Mary, and she smiled. Hooking her fingers in the waistband of her panties, she peeled them down and off. As she bent over, her full breasts dangled enticingly, and her heart-shaped ass was pertly raised. Mary carefully stepped out of her skirt and underwear, then boosted herself up onto the edge of the desk and spread her legs.

"Come on, darling," she urged me, leaning back on her elbows. "Fuck me now."

She didn't need to ask twice. I stepped between her thighs and unfastened my jeans, pushing them and my shorts down out of the way. The hard tip of my cock was just on a level with her aroused pussy. I eased forward and entered her as easily as a thought. Mary sucked in a breath and groaned.

"Oh, yes, John, that's just perfect. Do me. Fuck me. Do it."

I pressed forward, deep inside her, then drew my hips back and did it again. Her legs wrapped around my ass, locking me against her, and I pumped into her with increasing frequency and force. My own breath was starting to come short. It felt so good. I had already come twice today, so I knew that I could last for a while. Mary seemed well on her way to a first orgasm, and I intended to give her at least one more.

Without looking around I called, "Jenna! Ruth! Come up here, please."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.