Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

By this time it was already the second period, and I decided to start on my plan straightaway. From my list of class schedules, I knew which students were in which second period classes. I marked a set of classes whose students and teachers I had mostly not yet tampered with, and set off towards the nearest one.

When I got there my heart was pounding rapidly. I had never tried controlling this many people before. If I failed, I might find myself in big trouble. Given time, I was sure I could get out of it, but it might make for an uncomfortable situation until I did. I took a deep breath, opened the door, and stepped inside.

This was Mrs. FitzWilliam's ninth-grade English class. Mrs. FitzWilliam was a kindly-looking gray-haired lady, probably in her late 50's. Since I wasn't yet in the ninth grade, I'd never had her as a teacher, but I knew her by sight. Her class was quite full: about twenty-five students. As I entered the classroom, everyone looked around at me in surprise -- an expression that changed to blank concentration as I sent out my commands to them.

It only took a couple of minutes to complete. I sighed and wiped my brow.

"Mrs. FitzWilliam, will you call the roll?" I suggested.

"Of course, John," she said. She picked up her attendance sheet and began calling names of students. As each one responded I checked them off on my master list. A couple of people were absent, but I marked everyone who was there as successfully converted.

My instructions were simple: obey any command I give, without thinking it strange in any way; don't notice or remember anything unusual involving me; if they saw or heard or in any way learned of anything that might be harmful to my interests, they were to tell me at once. Simple, as I say; but I had to be confident that they would follow them without question, and also intelligently, not like mindless automata. I wanted them to do what I wanted, not to literally execute my every command like a machine. And they should exercise judgment. If I was being crushed under rubble, they should do something to help, not ignore it as something unusual involving me. And when I wasn't around, they should act completely normal. It is more subtle than one might think at first glance, but I hoped that my influence would work as I had planned.

One of the students in the class was a very pretty black girl with quite large breasts. I didn't know her, but in the roll call she had responded to the name "Alicia Vargas." I decided to test my programming with her.

"Alicia," I said. "Would you come over here?"

"Sure," she said, getting up and walking over to me. The rest of the class was still vaguely watching me, but not really paying attention.

I studied her a bit as she stood there. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts, but loose as the shirt was it did nothing to conceal her impressive bust. I could see the lines of her bra through the fabric.

"You have very nice breasts," I told her. "Would you mind taking off your shirt and bra so I can see them better?"

"No problem," Alicia said. She quickly pulled her t-shirt off over her head and dropped it. The bra that held her tits was functional rather than sexy; she fumbled a bit with the hooks behind her back before unlatching them, and dropped the bra as well. Her breasts were quite large, but sagged only a little: youth is really a treasure, as years of experience have taught me. Her nipples were dark brown against paler milk-chocolate skin. Cool air made them tighten and grow erect.

"They're beautiful," I said admiringly. "You'd like me to touch them, right?"

Alicia smiled. "Of course." She leaned forward a little to give me better access. "Go ahead."

I hefted them gently for a second, running my hands over her smooth skin without touching the nipples. Alicia's breathing started to quicken, and she unconsciously leaned forward even more. I cupped the tits, feeling the nipples push into my palms, and kneaded lightly, then drew back to stroke and tug at her nipples. I could tell how good this felt -- in general, there's no relationship between the size of breasts and their sensitivity, but Alicia's were both large and sensitive. My main attention, though, was on the class, not her. Everyone was sitting incuriously. Some of the students were working on their notes, or reading the assignment. Mrs. FitzWilliam was doing some paperwork at her desk. No one seemed to particularly notice the topless girl in class, or the boy fondling her.

I was tempted to have Alicia fuck me, but quickly thought better of it. After Sandra's blowjob I was in no immediate need of release. I wasn't carrying any birth-control with me. And it would take time. I had a lot of classrooms still to visit, and the more time I spent in this one, the more chance there was of someone elsewhere noticing something odd.

Not without reluctance, I released Alicia and told her to get dressed and go back to her seat. She looked a little disappointed, but obeyed. When she was once more fully-clad and seated, I told Mrs. FitzWilliam to go on with her class, and slipped out to the next classroom on my list.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.