Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

It was a bit disorienting waking up in bed with Mom and Dad both. I lay there for a while, memories of yesterday flooding back. I felt a little scared by what I had done, but excited as well. It was the logical culmination of a trend that had begun when I had first discovered my talent. By this time, I was confident enough not to worry that it would all go wrong somehow.

From their breathing and what I could read of their emotional state I sensed that my parents were still asleep. In the night the sheets had slipped down to reveal Mom's bare breasts, nipples erect in the cool air of the room. I pulled the remaining sheets off of her; she stirred, but didn't wake.

I insinuated a bit of influence, and she moaned slightly in her sleep. Her nipples became even firmer, and her legs drifted apart. I could see a tinge of moisture begin there. Mentally preventing her from waking, I caressed her tits gently, provoking another unconscious moan.

My prick was quite awake by this time, and I carefully moved between her legs. My cock slid into her smoothly, and she moaned again, and murmured "John!" in her sleep. I pumped in and out until I had begun a steady rhythm, then gradually let my weight come down on top of her. She gave a little groan and her eyes opened groggily.

"John?" she said.

I kept up my steady movements. "Good morning, Mom."

That provoked a slight smile, and she stretched a bit under me. "Mmmm. I guess it is a good morning at that. A nice way to wake up..."

"Yeah," I agreed, and kissed her. We said nothing more, but Mom began to return my thrusts, the two of us gradually becoming more urgent as orgasm approached. After a couple of minutes I came, spurting inside her, and Mom shuddered in her own orgasm, gasping my name again.

"Well, that was interesting," said Dad. He had obviously been awake for a while, and was lying on his side watching us.

"More than just interesting," Mom said. I was still on top of her, but she turned her head and kissed Dad. "Good morning, dear."

I withdrew and got up. "If you want to take care of that," I said to Dad, gesturing to where his erection was obviously tenting the sheets, "I'm sure Mom would be happy to do something about it."

"A good idea," Dad agreed, and took my place. Mom sighed as he inserted himself, then quickly became excited again as he started to pump in and out of her. I watched their fucking with interest. I had never actually watched them have intercourse before. It took a bit longer for them to come than it had for Mom and me, but after a few minutes Dad's motions accelerated, then ceased as he froze, quivering. Mom moaned again with her second orgasm. I left them resting there while I slipped off to take a shower.

When I got to school that morning, instead of going to class I went straight to the principal's office. I had decided that as long as I was taking control, I was going the whole way. My family was superficially unchanged, but in reality I was now in charge. The next step was to do the same thing to the school. Then I could use my abilities without fear of detection or reprisal.

Miss Kim looked up and smiled welcomingly as I entered the office. I was reminded vividly of the sight of her, nude and gasping in passion, and in spite of my session with Mom earlier I felt a twinge of arousal. Business first, though.

"What can I do for you?" Miss Kim asked me.

"Well," I started, then paused. "Say, what's your first name, anyway?"

Miss Kim smiled a bit shyly, and said "Sandra."

"OK, Sandra," I said, smiling back. "Is there a list of everyone in the school? Not just the students, but all the teachers and staff and administration, and any part-time people or volunteers?"

Sandra frowned. "Hmmm. There's no single list. I'd have to pull it together from different sources. But I can do that, if you like."

"Yes, that would be good," I agreed. "If you could put together a list with everyone on it, saying what they do -- student, teacher, whatever -- that would be great. And if you have their addresses and stuff that would be good, too."

Sandra had started making notes on a yellow pad. "Yes, I can do that," she said. "It will be a pretty long list, though."

"I need more than that, though," I said. "I also need all the class schedules. And the work schedules of people who aren't teachers."

"All right," Sandra said, busily jotting this down. "It will take me a little while to put all this together. Do you want to wait here?"

I thought about it. If I were here, I could handle anyone who might ask Sandra what she was doing. I had already arranged that no one would miss me in class, so no need for me to be anywhere else. "Yes, I'll wait," I decided.

"Make yourself comfortable," Sandra said, getting up and going to the filing cabinets. I admired her rear end through the thin fabric of her dress.

"One more thing," I said, and Sandra looked around inquiringly. "Why don't you take off your dress before you start?"

Sandra laughed lightly, shaking her head. "You boys." She stepped over to me and turned around. "Unzip me?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder.

I lowered the zipper carefully, revealing a long strip of tan skin beneath. Sandra shimmied a bit and slid the dress off her shoulders and down over her hips, stepping out of it. She picked it up and folded it neatly. She wore a matching bra and panty set, white and lacy. I put a hand on her ass, feeling its firm tone, and she shivered a bit in response, unconsciously leaning into my touch.

"All right," I said after a moment. "Get to work."

I sat on the couch and took a book out of my backpack while Sandra began collecting various file folders and stacking them. She called up other documents on the computer, and printed them out. In a surprisingly short time she had amassed a large stack of paper. Sitting down at her desk she began collating it.

A few minutes into this process, Dr. O'Leary, the principal, came out of his office. He showed no surprise that Sandra was sitting there in her underwear, or at my presence, just nodding a vague greeting towards me.

"What are you working on?" he asked Sandra.

"Just a project for John, here," she said. "I should be done in half an hour or so. Did you need something?"

"No, no," Dr. O'Leary said, backing up and returning to his office. "Nothing important. When you're done."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.