Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Mom and Dad and I sat at the kitchen table eating leftovers and talking. We all were wearing bathrobes, since it was a little chilly for nudity. I'd sent Laura home with the promise that she could come back and visit soon. I knew she wouldn't betray me.

"One thing I'd like your help with," I told Mom and Dad as I finished cleaning my plate, "is figuring out some way of using my talent to earn money without doing anything wrong. The only ways that I've thought of basically just amount to stealing without getting caught, and I don't want to do that."

"Yes, it's tricky," Dad agreed. "I'm sure we'll figure something out, though. It's tough while you're so young. There are so few legitimate ways for you to make money. I'll give it some thought."

"I have a suggestion," Mom said.

"Yes?" I asked, but she addressed her comment to Dad.

"He could help you with your... problem at work."

Dad looked thoughtful. "You know, he probably could. That's a good thought."

"What problem?" I asked curiously.

Dad gave a little grimace of distaste. "I haven't been promoted in two years, and have barely received raises to keep up with inflation."

"Why?" I asked.

"For a while I thought it was just bad luck. But I've changed my mind. The truth is, my boss doesn't like me. He doesn't want me to be promoted. I've found out that he's actually moved behind the scenes to keep me from advancing." Dad shook his head. "I've actually been thinking about quitting and finding a new job. It's frustrating."

"Why doesn't he like you?"

"I don't know," Dad sighed. "It may just be personality. Or he may feel threatened by me. When I first was transfered to work under him, I disagreed with him on a plan that he was pushing, which later turned out to be a disaster. He may resent that. But I don't really know."

"Huh," I said. I thought about it. "If I talked to him, I could find out why -- possibly even change his mind. You'd get whatever promotions you deserved."

Mom and Dad exchanged glances again. "If you could do that," Dad said, "I think it would be fair for your to get some percentage of whatever extra money it brings in. So that would be a way of making money without stealing from anyone."

"I guess I could do that," I said slowly. "I'd have to go into work with you sometime."

"That's not a problem," Dad said. He broke into a grin. "Not a problem at all."

"Great!" I said. "Now, there's another thing."

"Sure, sweetie," Mom said. "Shoot."

"I've told you that I have a few 'special' women. Well, Mom is going to be one of them."

Mom blushed a little, but smiled. Dad nodded. "That makes sense."

"She'll still sleep with you, too," I said hastily. "And I will also provide you with some women of your own, if you'd like. Mom won't mind."

"Of course not," Mom said, smiling at the thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.