Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

"John!"

A voice called me as I left the gym. I turned and saw Laura step from behind the staircase and jog to catch up with me. I was surprised. Laura had made no efforts to seek me out since that wonderful week of "babysitting," and I had also sent out a mental notice that people should avoid the gym. Still, she was the first person I had influenced, and it was possible that my mental order had been unconsciously targeted at people who were outside my control.

I waited until she caught up and smiled at her.

"Hi, Laura," I said. "It's been a while. How's it going?"

"Good," she said. She was smiling too, more than just a friendly smile. She took my arm and we started moving again.

"Do you need a ride home?" Laura asked me.

I was surprised again, but also pleased. "Yeah, that would be great, thanks."

We walked to her car still arm-in-arm. A couple of people looked at us strangely, but hardly anyone was around, so it wasn't a problem. Laura got in and unlocked the passenger door for me.

As soon as we were moving she asked, "Did you do her? Mrs. Richards? I saw you come out of her office."

So she certainly hadn't been affected by my don't-notice-anything order. Interesting. "Yes, I did," I answered.

Laura gave a little shiver, but didn't seem displeased. "How was she?"

"She was great," I answered, curious as to where this was going.

"She's in great shape," Laura went on. "Did she wear you out?"

Aha. "I take a lot of wearing out," I said with a smile. "Why? You want to have a shot at it?"

Laura blushed, but said, "Well, yeah. If you want to."

"What about your boyfriend, whats-his-name?" I asked.

"We broke up," Laura said. I felt a stab of dismay which she must have sensed, because she immediately said "Not because of you! You're completely separate from Nathan. No, it's just we're both going off to different colleges in the fall, and we're going to break up then. So we figured, might as well do it now. Only," she went on, glancing over at me as we paused at the light, "I must admit, I've been kind of horny ever since. So I thought..."

"Say no more," I said, and laughed. Laura laughed too, but a little breathlessly.

Laura parked around the corner from my house, so as not to draw too much attention, and we half-ran to my front door. I fumbled with the latch-key. Laura was pressing up against me in a way that was rather distracting. At last I got the door open and we piled inside. Laura pushed the door shut and leaned against it, pulling me to her for a long kiss.

After we came up for air Laura laughed, and said "Well, that feels as good as it did before."

I was stroking her sides, and slid my hands up to her breasts. "So does this," I said.

"Mmm. Yeah. Let's go to your room."

We went upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door. We kissed for a while more. Then I sat on the bed while Laura slowly stripped for me. Seeing her again was bringing back vivid memories -- my first discovery of my power, my first sex, that long week of experimentation and pleasure. Laura was clearly very excited as well. Her cute, upturned nipples were taut with anticipation. Dropping her last clothing, she approached me and pressed her body against mine, her tongue flicking against mine. She undressed me slowly, with only moderate assistance for me, stroking and kissing and licking my exposed flesh as she went.

When I was naked at last, Laura knelt in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth and sucking gently. I closed my eyes and savored the sensation. After licking and sucking for a while, she changed position; taking her breasts in her hands, she caught my penis between them and began gently stroking up and down.

"This feels so nice," she said almost wistfully.

"It feels wonderful to me," I told her. She smiled up at me, then stopped what she was doing and gently pushed me back onto the bed.

"Just hold still and let me do everything," Laura said, straddling my body and guiding the tip of my cock to her ready pussy. Settling down, she sighed as I slid gently into her.

We made love slowly. In truth, I was a bit tired after my tryst with Mrs. Richards, and Laura seemed to want to make things last. I gently stroked her breasts as they swayed over me, then slid a hand down to lightly tease her clit.

"Oh, God, John," Laura moaned, closing her eyes. "You're the best."

"You are too," I said, and in truth it did feel great. Being my first made Laura special to me on its own; but she was also really good in bed. I felt my climax approaching, and mentally nudged her towards orgasm as well. We came at the same time, groaning in ecstasy.

Afterwards we lay together on the bed. I idly fondled Laura's tits, which I made sure that she enjoyed.

'Thanks, John," Laura said after a while.

"Any time," I said with a smile.

"Sex with you is... different, somehow," she went on. "I mean, I've known you since you were a little kid, and never felt... you know... that way about you. And then, all of a sudden, you're a man, and I want to please you, and teach you what I know, and enjoy you, all at once. It's strange. But it's nice."

"So you never thought of me like that?" I asked her. I wasn't surprised, and my ego was in good enough shape that I didn't mind hearing it.

"No, not really. In fact..." Laura broke off into silence, looking thoughtful.

"In fact what?" I prompted.

"Well... in fact, I used to have a crush on your Dad," she said, blushing slightly. "I thought he was really sexy. I'm sure he never had any idea," Laura added hastily, seeing my look of surprise, "I was only like thirteen at the time, and just starting to feel that way about guys."

"Huh!" I interjected. "I never realized it."

"Well, how would you? But it doesn't matter. You're a lot like him in a lot of ways," Laura said, smiling at me. "And judging from you, I'll bet your Mom is real happy in bed."

"She probably is -- I don't know," I said absently. I was thinking about Stu, lusting after my Mom, and now it seemed that Laura had lusted after my Dad in a similar way. I had helped Stu with my mother; did I want to do the same with Laura? I thought about it for a while, as Laura lapsed back into silence, holding my hands cupped over her tits.

"Laura," I said after a while, "if you had a chance to have sex with my Dad and there was no way it would cause any trouble, would you do it?"

Laura propped herself up on one elbow to look at me. "Well... yeah, I guess I would," she answered slowly. "But that's not possible. Is it?"

"I can make it happen," I told her. "I could make it happen today, if you wanted."

"I don't know," Laura said, biting her lower lip in uncertainty. I reached out to her emotions and sensed interest, but also nervousness. The nervousness seemed to stem from different sources -- fear of rejection, fear of discovery, fear of long-term complications. I eased her fear, and gently upped her arousal at the thought of fucking my Dad. It didn't take too much. I was getting much better at subtle influences.

"I guess I would," Laura said at last. "I've never done it with a grown man before. And I have always liked him. But you promise that nothing can go wrong?"

"I promise," I said truthfully. I glanced over at the clock and sat up. "Dad will be home soon," I said, getting up and pulling on my clothes. "You go and lie down in his bed, and I'll send him in to you. Okay?"

"All right," Laura said. She started to pick up her own clothes, and I said "Leave them. You can get them later."

"What about your Mom?" Laura asked, still a little nervous.

"I'll take care of her. She won't mind, I promise you." I pumped a bit more reassurance into her and she relaxed. I led her into my parents' bedroom and pulled down the bedclothes for her to slip in. She gave me a quick kiss and lay back under the covers. I gave her the unconscious suggestion that she play with herself to get ready for Dad, though not to the point of orgasm. I saw one hand move to her crotch and the other to her breasts beneath the covers. I went out into the living room to wait for Dad to get home.

I didn't have too long to wait. Dad arrived only fifteen minutes later, carrying his briefcase with his tie loosened and his jacket hung casually over his arm.

"Hi, John," he said to me cheerfully. "Have a good day?"

"Yeah, it was great," I told him. I brought my influence to bear on him. It was remarkably easy. I had been influencing both him and Mom in subtle ways for weeks. "I have a present for you, Dad," I said.

He looked intrigued. "Really? Like what?"

"It's a surprise," I said. I sent arousal towards him, and was fascinated to see a sudden bulge in his trousers. "It's in your bedroom. Why don't you go have a look?"

"Ummm... okay," he said. For a moment he looked a little confused, then his face cleared and he smiled. "I'll go do that."

"Have fun with it!" I called after him as he went upstairs.

In spite of my promises to Laura I half-expected loud cries of alarm. I had figured that I could fix things if that happened. But in the event they didn't happen. After a few minutes I walked quietly up the stairs and looked into the bedroom through the partially opened door.

My Dad's clothes were lying scattered on the floor. He was lying on top of Laura, the two of them face to face and kissing passionately. They were covered by a sheet, but it was obvious what was happening as Dad's hips pumped up and down and the two of them moaned continuously in pleasure. Every now and then my Dad would murmur "God, Laura, you're so sexy," and she would would reply "Fuck me David... oh, please, fuck me..."

They were so intent on each other that neither of them noticed me there. I mentally reinforced that, and returned to the living room. I felt strange, just as I had with Stu and Mom. It was odd to think of my parents sexually. But they obviously had a sexual as well as a parental side. I found the idea excited me, and I reached a decision that had been a long time coming.

I waited on the couch again for Mom to come home. She usually arrived less than twenty minutes after Dad, and today was right on time. She came in, dressed smartly as usual, and set her briefcase next to Dad's in their usual place. I admired her trim figure, and how she looked fresh even after a long day at work. I could see why Stu had been attracted to her; why Dad had been attracted to her.

"Hi, sweetie," she said, smiling at me. "How was your day?"

"It was good," I said. "How was yours?"

"Long," Mom laughed. "Is your father home?"

"He's upstairs," I answered. "Come sit with me for a minute. I wanted to talk to you."

Mom obligingly changed her direction from the stairs to the couch and sat next to me. She stretched and relaxed, and I saw how her breasts rose and fell beneath her blouse. I was aware now of things that for most of my life I hadn't noticed.

I mentally reached out to her and made her relax further, then sent the suggestion that she would truthfully answer any question I asked her, without being embarrassed or finding them strange. I could have put her in a trance, but I preferred for her to be conscious; it just felt better.

"What did you want to talk about?" Mom prompted, but a little lazily as my wave of relaxation washed over her.

"I wanted to ask you about sex," I said, unable to eliminate a slight trembling in my voice.

"Sure, sweetie," Mom said. "But I'd have thought you knew all about it by now... what with your magazines and all."

I had made Mom not mind my magazines, but she still found them somewhat amusing. I laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.