Autobiography of John Ross - Cover

Autobiography of John Ross

Copyright© 2001 by This Guy

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Teenager John Ross discovers that he has a remarkable power to influence others - a power that he quickly puts to good use.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

My life had changed almost completely in a few weeks, but already I was falling into a kind of routine. I kept up with my schoolwork, though I had adjusted my teachers and classmates to pay no attention to whether or not I was in class. The pace in school had always been very slow for me, and I saw no reason to spend all day in class when I could pick up the material in a fraction of the time. Not all this free time, by the way, was spent in wild orgies. There is a limit even to a teenager's endurance, even if I had wanted to spend every waking moment having sex. Much of the time I spent reading on my own, or talking with off-duty teachers one-on-one, so as to advance more quickly. I thought I might arrange to graduate high school early. I was also still trying to think of ways of using my talent to earn money without stealing it or cheating anyone, but so far without success. I would like to have conferred with my Dad about it, but to do so would require explaining my new-found abilities, and I still preferred to keep them secret.

I was also trying to learn the extent of my power, which seemed to expand steadily. I could now easily 'read' the emotions of anyone near me; and while I could not read thoughts, I could project them with great precision. I also had increased the number of people I could influence at once. I practiced in various ways. One common one was to make everyone around me not notice that I was there; in effect, a form of invisibility. This seemed a handy talent, though I also used it to carry out the fantasy of wandering invisibly through the girls' locker room. Several girls that day were felt up by invisible hands, though they forgot about it as soon as it happened. I wasn't sure how many people I could control, but I thought that I could project a command to everyone in the school, and possibly everyone on the school grounds.

My experience with Melissa had also taught me that my talent gave me some control over involuntary physiological functions. I experimented in raising and lowering people's body temperatures, slowing or speeding heart rates. I found that I could cause a girl (or a boy, for that matter) to spontaneously orgasm, though for the most part I preferred to bring about orgasms the old-fashioned way. This led me naturally to wonder if I could exert that kind of control over myself, and I found that with a bit of practice I could. I could achieve and maintain an erection at will, and postpone orgasm as long as I liked. I also thought that my ability was letting me learn and retain knowledge more quickly, though that was more difficult to assess. Still, I had a definite ability to influence the memories of other people.

I was spending more time with my 'special' women, Mary and Janet, but I continued to make new conquests as well, if at a slower pace. At first I continued to see Mary and Janet separately, but I was planning to have a threesome with both of them. Some of my books and magazines discussed lesbian sex at great length, and the incident with Janet and Stephanie had whetted my appetite for more. I knew from Janet that Stephanie came over to 'service' her regularly, and she'd quickly grown to like girl-girl sex, at least in knowing that it pleased me. I hadn't tried Mary yet, but I was sure I could overcome any initial reluctance. And then there was Tandy... she seemed to have done practically everything. How would she react if the next bridge night at my house she went upstairs to find two of us there?

As it turned out, my next threesome happened quite differently, as I pursued my cheerleader collection. Tanya Wallace and Vanessa King were the only two black cheerleaders on the squad, and perhaps for that reason were best friends. They were hanging out together in the gym after cheerleading practice. Neither was a virgin -- in fact, they'd both been sexually active for years -- and somehow the conversation became an argument over which of them was better in bed.

"Freddie Davis said I was the best he'd ever had," Tanya pointed out.

"Yeah, but he'd never had me," Vanessa said. "And anyway, guys say things like that, you know."

"Well, what we really need is someone who's slept with both of us," said Tanya.

"But there isn't anybody; we don't steal each other's boyfriends."

Tanya thought about this. This whole conversation was making her feel pleasantly tingly; she felt a glow of sex inside her, and from her expression, Vanessa did too. Vanessa was really very pretty, she thought. She wore her hair short, unlike Tanya, who had straightened her hair and wore it piled up on her head. Vanessa was darker-skinned and a little taller, but Tanya had a slightly fuller figure. They were both still wearing their cheerleading uniforms, which hugged their curves nicely, and that made Tanya feel sexy too.

"Well," she said after a moment. "We could find somebody. You know, just to settle the argument."

"You mean, get some guy to fuck both of us and decide which one is better?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, girl. Why not?"

Vanessa couldn't thing of a good reason why not, and in fact the idea made her feel kind of hot. She imagined Tanya and herself lying side by side, naked and groaning as some unknown man plowed them one after another. Her pussy seemed to burn at the thought, and she grinned. "All right. But who?"

"Let's see who's around," Tanya suggested, and got up from the mat they'd been sitting on to go to the door of the gym. It was well after school, so not too many people were around, but just outside the gym there was a white kid sitting on the steps, apparently staring into space.

"Hey," Tanya said. "You're John, right? John Ross?"

I turned and looked at her, hiding a smile. "Yes, that's me."

"Can you come in here for a few minutes?" she asked.

I got up. "Sure. Lead the way."

Tanya took me inside. There were round glass windows in the door that swung shut after us, but I'd made sure that no one would look through them until we were done. Tanya and Vanessa didn't give the matter a thought, which of course was also my doing. Vanessa looked up at me as we went in with a smile of appreciation and got up. Normally, neither of them would have ever thought of having sex with me. They mostly dated older black guys, and would certainly not have looked twice at a junior high boy of any race. But at the moment, I was just what the doctor had ordered, and they were both getting aroused at the thought of fucking me.

"Hey," said Vanessa to Tanya. "Good choice."

Tanya shrugged. "He was right outside."

"What can I do for you girls?" I asked.

The two of them exchanged a glance, and then Vanessa explained. "We want you to help us settle a bet."

"A bet?" I prompted.

"Yeah," said Tanya. "We're arguing over which of us is the better lay. But we've never fucked the same guy."

"I see," I said. "So you want me to be the judge?"

"Well, yeah," said Vanessa. "That is, if you want to. Would you like to fuck us?"

I looked at them both in their trim cheerleader's uniforms, eyes smoldering with barely suppressed heat, and chuckled. "Ladies," I said, "there is no guy on the face of the planet who wouldn't want to fuck you."

They laughed at that, and Vanessa said, "Hey, John, you're all right! So, how should we do this?"

I looked around and saw the mat they'd been sitting on. "Well, we can do it there. But we should think about this. If I fuck one of you and then the other, it might be hard to make the comparison. I might like the first better just because she was the first. You know?"

They nodded seriously, and Tanya said, "Yeah, I thought about that. You could do me today, and Vanessa tomorrow."

"Hey!" Vanessa protested. "Why do you go first?"

"Because I thought of it," said Tanya.

"It still might not work," I pointed out, "because of the time gap. I mean, can you remember exactly how something felt yesterday?"

The two of them considered this, and after a moment I made a suggestion. "How about this. You'll both get ready. I'll start with one of you -- say, Tanya -- and go for about fifteen or twenty strokes. Then I'll pull out and switch to the other one for the same time, and so on, back and forth. That way, I can compare you immediately, and neither of you has any real advantage from going first. Okay?"

They thought about it, and Tanya tentatively asked, "What happens if you come in the middle, you know?"

"Don't worry about that," I said. "I've got a lot of control."

She grinned. "Yeah, but you ain't never fucked me before."

We all laughed. Vanessa wanted to know, "What if you lose count? And can you pay attention and count at the same time?"

"Whoever isn't fucking at the moment will count," I said, and they both agreed that seemed fair.

Vanessa said "It sounds all right to me."

"Me too," Tanya said. I knew that both of them found the idea of feeling my cock inside them, still warm from the other one's pussy, highly arousing. I had made them feel that way, but it had been surprisingly easy, with minimal resistance. This might go even better than I'd hoped.

"All right!" I said briskly. "Let's get started. Why don't we start by setting the mood? You two strip for me. Take it slow."

Both of them straightened up eagerly. Tanya raised her hands over her head, eyes closed, and started to dance to inaudible music, hips slowly grinding and turning. Vanessa looked right at me and started running her hands over her body. She moved them caressingly over her belly and hips, up over her ass, then forward to her breasts, which she cupped and lifted, as if offering them for my inspection. They both reached back to lower the zippers on their uniforms, and began to peel down the tops, shimmying back and forth as first bare shoulders, then plain gray sports bras made their appearance. Both of them had erect nipples poking through the fabric, especially Tanya who was noticeably better-endowed in that respect. But Vanessa's taller, slimmer frame had a grace with an appeal all its own. They worked the uniforms down to their waists, rotating their hips so that breasts swayed enticingly. Then they pushed them the rest of the way down and stepped out a little awkwardly, since they still had their shoes and socks on. That amused me.

"Tanya," I suggested. "Why don't you help Vanessa take her shoes and socks off. Then she can do the same for you.

Tanya obediently knelt at Vanessa's feet. Vanessa put a hand on Tanya's shoulder for balance and lifted one foot. Tanya quickly untied the laces and pulled it off, then the sock after it, before switching to the other foot. All this time her face was only a few inches from Vanessa's damp pussy, and I'm sure she could smell her friend's arousal. Then the two of them switched places and repeated the performance.

Both of them were now wearing sports bras and plain cotton panties, visibly moist with excitement. Without my having to direct them, Vanessa raised her hands over head and Tanya pulled her bra up and off. Vanessa's breasts were small, but had large brown nipples which were tautly erect and contrasted strikingly with the darkness of her skin. Vanessa helped Tanya off with her own bra, and Tanya's fuller breasts bounced and swayed enticingly. The two of them turned to face me, eyes intent, and pulled down the waistbands of their panties until they fell at their feet.

By this point I was thoroughly aroused as well -- not that anticipation alone hadn't been enough to assure a world-class erection. I held my arms out to them and said "Come here." They undulated into my arms, pressing against me (and, perforce, against each other) and rubbing their tits against my chest. I turned my head slightly and kissed Tanya, sucking her tongue as it slipped into my mouth with a slightly moan of pleasure, then turned to Vanessa. She could taste Tanya on my lips, and it seemed to excite her more. I ran my hands at will over four beautiful breasts, down to two firm asses, between their legs, to the accompaniment of sudden gasps of pleasure.

"Undress me," I said, and Tanya instantly stooped to start unlacing my shoes as she had for Vanessa, while the other girl unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off of my shoulders where it fell to the ground behind me. Her hands flitted over my chest, followed by her lips and tongue, and I closed my eyes and sighed with the pleasure. Then Vanessa unbuckled my belt and removed it, while Tanya unsnapped my jeans and pulled them down, so I could step out of them. I had only my shorts on now, and my erection was stiff and obvious. Vanessa dropped to her knees as well, and the two of them drew stroking touches along my length through the cloth. After a minute or so of that, they pulled down my shorts as well, and ran their tongues in long, teasing licks over my cock. Very likely their tongues touched each other in this exploration as well, but they didn't seem to mind. After enjoying this for a while, I gestured to the two of them to get up, and they rose to their feet again, one on either side of me and slightly to the front.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.